Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Imperiales Śconomić (Main Thread) Update: Tweaked hordes' upkeep and stances - 28.03.15 8:20 AM GMT -6

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: Imperiales Śconomić (Fix for hordes' recruitment slots + ERE's 2% interest trait - 25.03.15 9:35 AM GMT -6)

Well, at least that's made the decision for me, whether to start a new campaign or do some reading

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Imperiales Śconomić (Fix for hordes' recruitment slots + ERE's 2% interest trait - 25.03.15 9:35 AM GMT -6)

I'll update once I download it. My internet connection has been slow recently.

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video

Last update: Tweaked hordes' upkeep and stances - March 28th 8:20 AM (GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius Antiochus Philopappos View Post
    Well, at least that's made the decision for me, whether to start a new campaign or do some reading
    Yea and I'll watch the last episode of Vikings

@dmboss: maybe its a small update, I didnt even notice it but no worries.

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Imperiales Śconomić (Patch 2 and the new DLC's compatible - 25.03.15 6:00 PM GMT -6)

Update:

Patch 2, Tin Isle Mercenaries FLC, Celts Culture pack DLC and Blood and Burning FLC compatible update.

Savegame compatible as well.

EDIT: In case of anyone gets a CTD, it's because the Mediafire didn't properly replaced the old file with the new one and you need to download it again.
    Last edited by dmboss; March 25, 2015 at 07:22 PM.

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Imperiales Śconomić (Patch 2 and the new DLC's compatible - 25.03.15 6:00 PM GMT -6)

Thanks for the support guys.
    The Imperiales Œconomić just hit 3000 downloads in two weeks of it's existence!

Last edited by dmboss; March 25, 2015 at 07:13 PM.

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video

Made a video talking about your mod!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FculiTxGMYA

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by ash111 View Post
    Made a video talking about your mod!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FculiTxGMYA
    I approve this! You're very kind, good sir. Keep up the video making!

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video

Quote Originally Posted by dmboss View Post
    I approve this! You're very kind, good sir. Keep up the video making!
    Thanks man! I love your mod I use it all the time when playing Attila

doss's Avatar Laetus

So if I use a 2X unit mod will that unbalance the upkeep and recruitment cost of things? great mod btw I wouldn't still be playing if it wasn't for you.

doss's Avatar Laetus

Also I just downloaded Imperiales Śconomić Gold 4tpy and it looks as tho navy cap goes 1-7 according to the fame level

FYI. Any of these additional turn per year mods BETTER BE TAKING INTO ACCOUNT OFFICES. It's already frustrating enough after ten turns to give folks offices again... but this means effectively that folks (in 12tpy) hold offices for less than a year. LOL...
    Son of the Ancient Archaon, House of Siblesz

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by doss View Post
    Also I just downloaded Imperiales Œconomić Gold 4tpy and it looks as tho navy cap goes 1-7 according to the fame level
    No, the 2x mod won't unbalance upkeep nor recruitment costs.

Navy caps are the same as vanilla's.

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Renown View Post
    FYI. Any of these additional turn per year mods BETTER BE TAKING INTO ACCOUNT OFFICES. It's already frustrating enough after ten turns to give folks offices again... but this means effectively that folks (in 12tpy) hold offices for less than a year. LOL...
    Actually i was waiting until somebody comes with it. Until that it was an experiment to see if anyone even cares about offices.

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video

PumpkinBread's Avatar Miles

Actually i was waiting until somebody comes with it. Until that it was an experiment to see if anyone even cares about offices.
    Dresden I believe did.

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinBread View Post
    Dresden I believe did.
    I have been having it prepared in my mod dev folders for more than a week now, but as I said, it was a kind of an experiment to see if people wouldn't go crazy if they'd have to wait for so long to replace officers without mocking the previous down.

I'll put it in the next update, which as you know won't take too long to release
    Last edited by dmboss; March 26, 2015 at 11:17 AM.

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video

miTo82's Avatar Libertus

I'll put it in the next update, which as you know won't take too long to release
    While you're at it, can you maybe increase the number of possible governors per imperium Level? A couple of days ago you said that you will add this in a future update.

(When ist already done, sorry for the request... I haven't played Attila since last Weekend...)

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by miTo82 View Post
    While you're at it, can you maybe increase the number of possible governors per imperium Level? A couple of days ago you said that you will add this in a future update.

(When ist already done, sorry for the request... I haven't played Attila since last Weekend...)
    Will do.

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video

miTo82's Avatar Libertus

Great, thanks!

Any idea how you will increase the number? My personal first feeling is "vanilla x 1.5"...

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by miTo82 View Post
    Great, thanks!

Any idea how you will increase the number? My personal first feeling is "vanilla x 1.5"...
    I will increase it by the same numbers I multiplied level thresholds. Simply because you need more time to expand, so to compensate that additional time of leveling over the vanilla.

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video

dmboss's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: Imperiales Śconomić (Governors and Offices + Patch 2 and the new DLC's compatible - 26.03.15 10:00 AM GMT -6)

Update:

This update contains customised governors/edicts numbers available per imperium level.

It also contains (only for 12TPY versions) proper 2 years (24 turns) of offices for officers.

Quick Description Sheet
    Quick Description Graph
    Quick Description Video