Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast

Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.3 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 4.5 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

HELP PLZ!!! I WANT THIS MOD SOOOO BAD, BUT IT IS UPLOADED ON MEGA, SO I HVAE TO CREATE AND ACCOUNT AND IT ALL TAKES TOO LONG JUST GET BETTR LINKS!!

Quote Originally Posted by PMPG View Post
    Hi,

Poacher886, you shouldn't have 12 main files! did you extract each .rar file individualy?
    If so that will probably not work. You need to select all the 12 .rar files from the main mod, then right click over the first and extract them all to the same folder of the 12 .rar files.

Use the same method for the 6 .rar files from the patch.

Good luck,
    Thanks for your help, i Down loaded this mod with success along time ago, but have had a break from ETW for some time since, this was the best mod i ever played for ETW (except for the bullet prof generals), but im guessing thats fixed now.

A few questions before i try to install it (so i dont have to do the whole thing again....

1. I have as you suggested, extracted all 12 main rar files into the folder i downloaded them too...i now have the files as follows: Data / Early campaign / Late campaign. Im not interested in the Late campaign ( and i hear it doesn't work any way), do i just merge the Data file with the ETW Data file? and where do i put the 'early campaign file?

2. I've done the same for the patch 4.5 files, im guessing what ever your answer to my first question is, i'll do the same for the patch..however, there is a second file called 'Game-play options', in this is as follows:
    Enabled regions
    Enabled regions + technology
    Square formation+trade ships+rakes etc
    Standard movement speed+square etc

Could you give a brief description on what these do and again where i put them.

3. With ref to the 'data' files....do i need to open them and drop each of the .pack. files in the ETW data file? or do i just drop the data folder straight in ?

Thanks for your help....i really want to get this right the first time, and not need to start form scratch again.

This seems to have worked except when i press "Grand campaign" it CTD, i can play single battles, it just crashes when i try to start a campaign??

Any idea's.

Edit: Tried using the original 'script file' from the 12 main files...same result. Then replaced this with the Patch 4.5 one, and again, same result??, everything seems fine including single battles except when i try to start a campaign....most annoying!
    Last edited by Poacher886; October 03, 2015 at 05:16 AM.

Hi,

Poacher886,

You should drop the file inside the English folder in the Empire data folder, after you merged the ID and ID v4.5 with the original Empire data folder, and not the folder itself.

If it seems to be working, then you did every thing right. The ' Gameplay options' go as follow, and according to your order:

1) Allows you to trade regions in the diplomacy table;
    2) The same as the above, plus the ability to trade technology;
    3) You and the AI will be able to recruit trade ships and start with the square formation tech allready, in addition rakes will be able to kill other characters;
    4) The same as the above but with the addition of vanilla campaign map movement range for armies ( in the mod by default armies have a lower movement range, my personal favourite);

Beware that you can only use on of the options as they overwrite the same data.

Also if you use the submod VDM 2.0 ( I strongly suggest it), you will be able to trade regions and tech without needing the first or second game play options.

about the CTD, delet your scripts folder, create a new one with the same name and inside drop the ID v4.5 user_empire.script file. Launch, you aill probably CTD, the game will create a preferences script file, but after you should be good to go.

Good luck an if you need help just say,

@PMPG

Thanks for your help, i now have it fully working, the problem was i manually moved the files over to the ETW data folder rather than just copy/pasted diectly into the ETW data folder (why this would make a difference i dont know (perhaps i mis-placed some?)

Either way it now a go'er and i even have small unit cards and 30 unit army's (360 men per unit) so its all as i like it.

Have to say i wont use the game options as i like the removal of them at present..might give VDM a go for my next campaign, after i've fully tested one first.

Thanks again for your help....I still think Empire was the best TW to date, and i've been playing them from the very first!

Can someone plz answer me about the link? It sends me to: something called MEGA,and I don;'t want to start an account, I just want to download it plz help!!

Quote Originally Posted by caseygirl1010 View Post
    Can someone plz answer me about the link? It sends me to: something called MEGA,and I don;'t want to start an account, I just want to download it plz help!!
    Hi,

caseygirl1010,

Don't be so impatient.
    Can you download via browser? If so try that.

Good luck and if you need help just post,

Still the same thing, go to this link, and tha is the problem: https://mega.nz/#!BIhwEC7D!ZLqXcHJ9l...NzpoRAsj69eu9w and I don't want to set up an account and everything

Quote Originally Posted by caseygirl1010 View Post
    Still the same thing, go to this link, and tha is the problem: https://mega.nz/#!BIhwEC7D!ZLqXcHJ9l...NzpoRAsj69eu9w and I don't want to set up an account and everything
    As PMPG say's click on download via browser!...you do not have to sign up to anything.

Hjalfnar_Feuerwolf's Avatar Civis

Always the same with the file hosters and the users...do not only read the shiny big texts. Just take a look at the video:

Checking out games for historical accuracy: http://bit.ly/HiGaVFYD
    Let's Plays: http://bit.ly/HjalfFeuer

GoldLynx's Avatar Foederatus

Guys is there an updated torrent version? If no, is there any torrent version and what should i download after the torrent to make it updated?

At the moment there is no torrent version as far as I know.

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Added IMPERIAL DESTROYER install instruction video (see main page)
    All credits to Hjalfnar_Feuerwolf

So where exactly are these gameplay options that enable tradeships? I can't find it.

Ah damn. Forgot to mention them. These are alternative files found in the unpacked patch folder. Simply copy the files you want and replace the standard mod files in the E:TW/data folder with them.

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 4.6 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

Released patch 4.6

Patch 4.6
    -Added new technologies from Napoleon total war
    -Reworked original technologies effects
    -Reworked death animations
    -New skins for some units
    -Added separate units with hand mortars for Russians and Ottomans
    -Added new units
    -Added new icons for some units
    -Reworked stats of some units
    -Removed hand mortars from artillery crew
    -New artillery balance
    -More dynamic naval battles
    -The fort walls are destructible again
    -Two ranked firing drill
    -Rebalanced units of eastern and indian factions
    -Activated some new ports in campaign map
    -New victory conditions
    -No forts mod updated
    -A lot of other changes
    Your ongoing campaigns are not compatible with new patch, so you need to start a new campaign
    Last edited by Lordsith; October 18, 2015 at 07:51 PM.

squanchy night, Thank you!

Hi again

Thank you Lordsith for releasing 4.6, the changes look good. But I am having a bit of a problem.

When I try and download part 1 from megz site whenever it gets to 99% the page becomes unresponsive.

I wonder in anyone else has this problem and have anyway to fix it.

By the way the megaz site worked before on windows 8 (I now have windows 10)

Thanks for listening.

Hi again

Sorry it turns out it is just my laptop

Disregard my last comment thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hjalfnar_Feuerwolf View Post
    Ah damn. Forgot to mention them. These are alternative files found in the unpacked patch folder. Simply copy the files you want and replace the standard mod files in the E:TW/data folder with them.
    Ah thank you very much. So much better now!