Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast

Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.3 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 4.5 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

Hello TWC community and special greetings to Lordsith whose Mod made me wanna play ETW again and as avid TW player I'm grateful for everything that you have done man and you did some amazing improvements. But I have two questions and I'll make it simple.

I downloaded and installed everything without problems, but thing that made me itchy if I may see is small scale of soldiers in units (specially feels strange after playing 40unitDM ) and one even bigger issue for me is LATE campaign crashing. Is there any way to resolve these issues.

Best regards

Quote Originally Posted by emperorhando View Post
    Hello TWC community and special greetings to Lordsith whose Mod made me wanna play ETW again and as avid TW player I'm grateful for everything that you have done man and you did some amazing improvements. But I have two questions and I'll make it simple.

I downloaded and installed everything without problems, but thing that made me itchy if I may see is small scale of soldiers in units (specially feels strange after playing 40unitDM ) and one even bigger issue for me is LATE campaign crashing. Is there any way to resolve these issues.

Best regards
    Late campaing is not ready. The early campaing is the working one.

Domesticus

I do believe the marches add new music to the drummers during battle, but I havent used it

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kriegtooth View Post
    I do believe the marches add new music to the drummers during battle, but I havent used it
    Is not working for me.. maybe is no longer compatible wit the new version i dont know.

Hipertenso35's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Lordsith View Post
    Download links for 4.5 updated!
    Thanks, Lordsith. Complete, ready to install.
    I'll play this nice mod.
    Thanks for the help and courtesy.

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 4.43 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

any other download links?

Hi, i love this mod! I love all the units and their detailed uniforms!
    I have, regrettably, one problem,
    When i start up the game, it works perfectlytly normal, apart from the text, there is no text!
    I do find a few commas and others but that is it, i know it is now essential to play the game but i would find it easir to do things in the campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by jpsja View Post
    Hi, i love this mod! I love all the units and their detailed uniforms!
    I have, regrettably, one problem,
    When i start up the game, it works perfectlytly normal, apart from the text, there is no text!
    I do find a few commas and others but that is it, i know it is now essential to play the game but i would find it easir to do things in the campaign.
    clean install

Marso's Avatar Foederatus

Hello everyone, i don't understand the scripts part: i go to the creative assembly folder, i open scripts, and then?
    There are:
    preferences.empire_script
    profile.hg
    profile.last used mods
    and profile.Mod
    What do i have got to do?

PS i extracted the 12 files, so i got the "imperial destroyer" folder, i placed it in the data folder; did i did good?

EDIT
    I have downloaded the 12 files, i have put them in 1 folder and i have extraced the first, so the file did the rest;
    i have taken the data folder of imperial destroyer and i have placed it in the etw data folder;
    i have downloaded the patch 4.5, extracted all the files and placed the patch folder into the ETW data folder;
    i have taken the user.empire_script notepad file and i have placed it in the scripts folder in the path asked;
    i have extracted the english.txt and placed it into the etw data folder (no one asked to overwrite some file);
    i started etw and after the first screen it crashed to the desktop.

Why is not working?
    Last edited by Marso; September 18, 2015 at 07:39 PM.

Domesticus

Once you got the 12 files downloaded and unpacked(unpack the very first one and it'll unpack them all). Open the Imperial Destroyer folder, and merge it's data folder with the Empire Total War one

Once thats done, move the early script file found in scripts to the Creative Assembley/Empire/Scripting folder, replace if need be

Also, you should have the 4.5 patch, its 6 parts, and has the English translation.

Basically, just open the folders and merge the folders that have the same name

Should work! Hope you love the mod, its awesome!

Marso's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kriegtooth View Post
    Once you got the 12 files downloaded and unpacked(unpack the very first one and it'll unpack them all). Open the Imperial Destroyer folder, and merge it's data folder with the Empire Total War one

Once thats done, move the early script file found in scripts to the Creative Assembley/Empire/Scripting folder, replace if need be

Also, you should have the 4.5 patch, its 6 parts, and has the English translation.

Basically, just open the folders and merge the folders that have the same name

Should work! Hope you love the mod, its awesome!
    Thanks for your answer. I found on this website a post about the correct installation, but after 3 try i had to renounce. I followed step by step the guide, but the risult was always the same, a CTD after the first etw loading screen appeard.
    I reinstalled ETW, i extracted the file, placed them in the data folder, done the same for the patch and done everything about the english file and the script file but nothing.
    It was - at least for me - a waste of time.

Needs an installer like darthmod, darthmod installer is ace.

Domesticus

Marso, did you try redownloading the files? Go one at a time, my girlfriend had some problems downloading from Mega all at once. Might also to be helpful to make absolutely sure you extract all files in one location. Put them all in a folder, and unpack the first one.

and yeah, an installer might be nice in the future, would help fix problems like this. But personally, ive never had a problem, and ive been playing this since version 3.8

Every time i try to load a late campaign, it crashed to desktop. Early campaign works fine. any suggestons?

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Late campaing still doesn't work

hi, i have a question..

why cant america native create unit in india???

they cant maintain their area

how can i fix this problem??? plz help me

How did the native Americans get to india, that sounds pretty wrong.
    Last edited by Lord Solar; September 30, 2015 at 06:55 PM.

Domesticus

Maybe its the greatness of region trading

When installing this mod, is each of the 12 main files meant to over right the previous one?, as each of the files seem to contain the same named files?

Quote Originally Posted by Poacher886 View Post
    When installing this mod, is each of the 12 main files meant to over right the previous one?, as each of the files seem to contain the same named files?
    Hi,

Poacher886, you shouldn't have 12 main files! did you extract each .rar file individualy?
    If so that will probably not work. You need to select all the 12 .rar files from the main mod, then right click over the first and extract them all to the same folder of the 12 .rar files.

Use the same method for the 6 .rar files from the patch.

Good luck,