Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast

Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.3 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 4.5 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

Hi, which file have the ENGLISH_TEXT.rar

Quote Originally Posted by The_ghost_678 View Post
    Hi, which file have the ENGLISH_TEXT.rar
    The ENGLISH_TEXT.rar, is in the patch 4.5.

Good luck,

EastJerusalem's Avatar Civis

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 4.43 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

Hello.

By ETW clean vanilla installed, is it clean without mods or is there any specific version? I have the 1.6 version, is it compatible or should I revert back to pure initial release version?

I appreciate your work though I havent tested it, Banjar is a breakthrough of a storyboard.

Turks love reality and fairness. They were always fair but they met a lot of unfair things against them.
    -William Pitt (Prime Minister of Great Britain

Samraat Mahendra Maurya's Avatar Campidoctor

While I load a new game or a new custom battle, it loads right to the end and crashes
    Ich bin Kaiser von mauryan reiches

There is a problem with part 8 of this mod. When I attempt a download it tells me "temporary error, trying again".

Apologies to all...its working fine. It was my browser..sorry!
    Last edited by Baldwin of Jerusalem; August 10, 2015 at 02:40 PM.

I can't even extract the files. I download the 12 files, selected and 12 files and right clicked on the first one and I press "Extract here" (WinRar) and it says error "Archive is unknown or damaged" or "No files to extract". Great Job. What a great mod...

Please make this an exe. file. So it can be easier to download. If so, this mod has the potential to be better than Darthmod.

I'm going back to the same old boring Darthmod again, no wonder why it's the best mod in Empire, because no one can outmatch him. Thank you for trying.

Domesticus

As I said in the other thread, to make sure you see it.... Make sure you have a newer version of winrar or 7zip(I have both since I got a mod that needed 7zip. 7zip opens rars too).

With the 12 main files, keep them in one location(desktop, a folder). Extract only the FIRST rar. It extracts the rest automatically. In fact, I think that trying to extract sequential rars like that gives that error o_o I remember the first mod I had like that confused me, and I thought the second part was corrupted

That should work. If it doesnt, try downloading each rar on it's own with nothing else downloading. But im sure that what I just suggested will work

And trust me, this blows DarthMod out of the water completely. This right here is Stainless Steel for Empire, the Europa Barbaroum. The reason its annoying to download is that LordSith must have slow internet, and this mod is HUGE.

Its true...this mod is the best by far. I think the only reason it isn't a household name within the community is the somewhat convoluted install process. However listen to the advice and keep trying. I did. Its worth it!

Domesticus

Honestly, its only mildly convoluted. Once you get the hang of it, you'll be cool with it, if not love it. Im on dial up, so my girlfriend downloads stuff for me. The ability to just get her to dl a few chunks at a time is nice since shes on a laptop, plus, well, this is too damn big for a .exe I think

Total unpacked size is like 18GB

But seriously, its the biggest and best mod for Empire. Each gigabyte is perfectly used.

Havelock Vetinari's Avatar Libertus

There are two empire.user_script scripts, one in the folder "Latecampaign", one in "Earlycampaign". Must I change it, if i change between LC and EC?
    Modding tools for Attila! https://www.change.org/p/total-war-a...ign-map-editor
    Common sense is not so common.

Domesticus

Yep, if you were switching them, you'd put the one from the late folder into your scripts folder

That said, the Late Campaign isnt working in the current versions, LordSith is/was working on getting a late campaign going though

Quote Originally Posted by Oddekalven View Post
    I can't even extract the files. I download the 12 files, selected and 12 files and right clicked on the first one and I press "Extract here" (WinRar) and it says error "Archive is unknown or damaged" or "No files to extract". Great Job. What a great mod...

Please make this an exe. file. So it can be easier to download. If so, this mod has the potential to be better than Darthmod.

I'm going back to the same old boring Darthmod again, no wonder why it's the best mod in Empire, because no one can outmatch him. Thank you for trying.
    I would like to make three comments to your post dear forum user.

- Darthmod is not boring

- This is downloading just fine for me

- Reading your (in my opinion) rude comments about this mod and Darthmod, i am happy for you that it does not work
    Last edited by Fedual; August 31, 2015 at 04:02 AM.

Domesticus

I think he was just being sarcastic

He guys,

Running in some trouble when installing the mod.

First of all, the download link to the patch is broken. It says that the file isn't available anymore .

Second, what should i do at step 4.( Place user.empire_script and place it to C:\Documents and Settings\(Your User Name Here)\Application Data\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts...orC:\Users\(Your User Name Here)\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts\...) I'm using a mac so i'm not sure where to locate the script.

Thanks in advance!

He guys,

I'm not able to download the patch, it says it isn't available anymore .

Also, what should i do at step 4? I am using a Mac so i'm not sure where to locate the script.

Thanks in advance!

Hipertenso35's Avatar Foederatus

Ops... I was downloading this nice MOD and... In patch 4.5 Mega reports that rows do not exist or were deleted. There is an alternative link? Thank you.

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Download links for 4.5 updated!

What is the "new marches" submod supose to do? it does nothing on my game i think.

Metaladict's Avatar Laetus

Hi all!! I have a question. When i was downloadin the 4.5 patch i tried to play the mod yet installed. It worked fine, there was no descriptions or mouse, but i could play nicely and i saw that it is a really good mod, the batlles seem so realistic. Now i've installed the 4.5 patch, all works fine execept one thing: When i played without the patch, units where huge (300 men for line infantry for example), but now there are much less men per unit (160 men for line infantry, like in vanilla game). I checked out my graphic options and unit size was in ultra. Did you changed the unit size in this patch? Is there any solution for that? I got tired of all that mini-battles in empire vanilla a long time ago. Thank you for your atention and sorry for my bad english.