Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast

Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.3 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 4.5 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

Quick question.
    Do I have to uninstall then reinstall the whole thing every time? or do I just download 4.5 and patch it?

Installed the whole thing, mod + patch + gameplay options on a fresh new vanilla clean install and still not working:
    1) no option to ask for military access or trade regions and techs.
    2) movement speed on campaign map makes game unplayable.
    3) normal ships don't gather resources at trade points.
    4) no option to retreat when attacked on campaign map.

Really, this is such a great mod but it just dones't do what it's supposed to. I will have to give up and return to darthmod....

is there any way to play late campaign? i've tried but crashes after loading screen. early campaign works perfect tho

Quote Originally Posted by General Gordon View Post
    Installed the whole thing, mod + patch + gameplay options on a fresh new vanilla clean install and still not working:
    1) no option to ask for military access or trade regions and techs.
    2) movement speed on campaign map makes game unplayable.
    3) normal ships don't gather resources at trade points.
    4) no option to retreat when attacked on campaign map.

Really, this is such a great mod but it just dones't do what it's supposed to. I will have to give up and return to darthmod....
    Hi,

1) military access is automatically triggered when you and your ally are at war with the same faction ( prevents cheats from the players and is more reall)
    2) and 3) you Have to use the gameplay options 'normal movement speed+ trade ships'
    4) you can retreat ater the battle starts, it's a great feature to promote guerrilha warfare,

hope this helps
    Last edited by PMPG; May 27, 2015 at 06:32 AM. Reason: My Ipad auto corrects the words to my native language

Thanks.
    1) Ok, hadn't tried that option.
    2) and 3) no, sorry, gameplay options not working. Cannot activate "trade ships", not sure about the speed, seems awfully slow. Also put in the Enabled regions + technology which not working. Neithar can I give state gifts to any country.
    4) Ok, that's right.

Thanks but now back to Darthmod...

Let me say what an amazing mod this is. i have tried darthmod, IS, empire realism and believe me they r good in campaign but the bai never seems to respond in those mods. this is the only mod and i quote "ONLY MOD" that has an awesome bai in comparison where u can have at least some response from ai in battle and this is coming from someone who is a NTW multiplayer battle hardened. Congratulations u have done an awesome job in campaign as well as new regions too and kudos to u from India.

Hmmmm........ I thought the new marches mod had some fife music as well, but it didn't. Great little mod anyway. I so far played a custom battle. Played as British Jacobites. Nice faction. To bad they are not in early campaign though. Excellent mod thus far though. Like the main menu music.

jazza's Avatar Libertus

i feel the same way its the only mod that has good bai all the other ones for empire , napoleon and fall of the samurai suck

Laetus

Great Mod GReat Units Especially the Ottomans but you made the missfire chance very high 160 men barely hit 2 cavalrymen out of 60 thats a bit wierd Hope that you will adjust this Then making the technology research time shorter a bit

Hi sorry to bother but I need some help please. I have downloaded the imperial destroyer mod and patch and it keeps crashing whenever I try to play it, I have no other mods installed on the game and I have even followed the detailed description thread to make sure I have installed the files properly. I just need to know do you replace the vanilla files manually or is it automatic and do you need to have the imperial destroyer and patch files on the empire total war data folder to work (I mean the main files that store all the little files that is made after extracting the downloads.) Sorry to bother the thread about this but I am quite desperate and I want to play to mod so sorry and thanks.

(P.S. the game was downloaded from steam if that might the mod sorry again and thanks.)

Hello I am back again I think the problem was the script because when I removed it the games works and the files for the game works because I have used the English text file and the text has appeared in game. I need to ask a question it might be a bit stupid so sorry in advance. When I paste the imperial destroyer user script file in the script folder do I replace the script file already found in the folder or not and which user script do I use (the one from the early campaign folder or the one from the 4.5 patch folder.)

Sorry to bother the thread again.

Hello again I know I know I have been bothering this thread all day I really am sorry about this but this should be the last problem I should have I promise. I have managed to solve the first two problems mentioned above so please ignore them, the problem I have is that I have managed to install patch 4.5 and I have been able to access the menu and play battles the only thing I cannot do is play the campaign no matter what I do (I can't access the warpath campaign as well but I don't mind that) can anyone tell me what extra files I have to add to make the campaign work or what files I have to delete.

Again am am sorry about this but hopefully this is the last time I bother this thread and thank you.

Hi,

Mago97,

Sorry for the late reply, I will try to help you.
    First make sure that you are using the Lord_Core.pack file from the Lord_main folder and not the one from Lord_Lmain folder.
    Second, use the early campaign user_script file, replacing/overwritting the older one in the scripts folder.
    Third, delete the preferences_script file, also in the scripts folder, as it sometimes create some problems. After you start a campaign or battle this file will reappear and you shouln't have problems with the new one.

I believe that one of this is the source of your CTD!
    Report your resuts after.

Good luck,

Hi PMPG thanks for replying I managed to get the mod working thanks to you, turns out I was using the Lmain folder core file (I am quite an idiot with mod files) insted of the proper one. Thank you again for helping me. P.S. sorry for the multi-thread.

SO WTF do i do ?

I download the stuff. Got a file Imperial Destroyer. I access it and I got data, early campaign, late campaign. So what do I do ? Put all three files into empire data folder ?
    As of currently, I don't have any visible text and even I don't have the newer regions !

More info about optional files would be good. What is ''enabled_regions'' option?

ShellShok's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by RandomRampage View Post
    More info about optional files would be good. What is ''enabled_regions'' option?
    It about exchange of territories

ShellShok's Avatar Foederatus

1) When you download all 12 parts in same place, choose only first part name "ImperialDestroyer.part01" and click right mouse on it.
    2)Use option "Extract in "ImperialDestroyer". Winrar will automaticaly create a folder and pick up other parts(it will take a lot of time)
    3)When winrar is done, you get folder "ImperialDestroyer" with : Data, Early,Latecompaing folders
    4)Put Data folder into your Empire Total War folder, replace all files and folders.
    5)Then open Earlycompaing folder and copy "user.empire_script" in to
    C:\Users\(Your User Name Here)\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts\.
    6)Do the same steps with patch 4.5
    7)In "ImperialDestroyer 4.5" you find "ENGLISH_TEXT", extract it, you get "Lord_loc.pack" drop it in to Empire Total War/data folder

does late campaign work cause it keeps crashing for me

Heh, in the end most of the main files are replaced by the patch, not very optimal to make us download so much packs.