Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.3 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.3 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

Quote Originally Posted by gary View Post
    do you have to uninstall Imperial Splendour in order to play this mod? I tried installing it... used the user_script that came with your mod, but it crashes on load up.
    You have to have clean ETW.

Hey y'all, noob here. It's clear that this mod is well-polished and I like what I'm seeing . Unfortunately I have what I suspect is a fairly moronic problem installing it. So, I downloaded the Version 6.3 file, then extracted Data into the ETW folder so that it goes steamapps/common/Empire Total War/data/Data, and then extracted user.empire_script into the AppData folder so that it goes Roaming/The Creative Assembly/Empire/scripts. When I try to play the game now it doesn't load, just crashes before the introductory cut-scene (I have no other mods installed btw). What am I doing wrongly?

I am playing as the Plains Nations in the Long Campaign. I have captured some regions belonging to the Spanish and the British, but the religion of the populations is not converting to Animism. I have enabled the "religious conversion" in the gameplay options, and it works for every other factions other than the native americans. I tried using Shaman agents, which I think is supposed to convert the population to Animism. But that too doesnt work, so I have added the "priests" from gameplay options and started a new campaign, but the Shaman agents still cant convert the population to Animism. So, someone please help me convert the population to Animism.

The main files are supposed to go into steamapps/common/Empire Total War/data

Guys, I was watching a video on YouTube about a campaign with Cherokee on Grand Campaign. I noticed that the building called Hunting Grounds can convert people to Animism, and the agents called Shaman can also convert people to Animism. I added both the priests and churches from gameplay options into the game, and started a new campaign, the religious conversion to Animism is still not working! I even added the religious conversion technology from gameplay options, but it still does'nt work. Lord Sith, please help, without religious conversion, it is unfair to play as the Native American factions.

Why Hatamate event for Russia is vanish?
    Last edited by Mattus; October 26, 2020 at 07:15 AM.

Im sorry, but WHY are guard units the standard garrison units, you cannot win against them. Please explain this to me

jojhannes. Guard regiments only are the garrison in Nation Capitals. The other regions have Line Infantry as garrison, who are still much much stronger than the Armed Citizenry, admittedly.

This was done I think to create a slower game. Wiping out a major power should be very difficult.

Hi there. Got a couple of questions re ID. 1) Enabled_regions + fort building for generals. Where do you put this? I notice when you open this you have a Data file, a campaigns folder, 2 Lord folders each with a scripting lua. So where do they go? 2) I lose the Trading ships once I have built 5. Can I increase the number of Trading Ships? 3) When I open the game I have a notice saying I have won by capturing 1 region. The instructions say I have to capture 1 region by a certain date, but if I've already captured 1 region what is the point. Apart from these points this is an excellent mod. Congratulations.

Just noticed my above queries are probably in the wrong place. Apologies. Please disregard.

guys how do i uninstall imperial destroyer ?? i really want somebody to answer me

Imperial Destroyer 6.3 unofficial hotfix

- Fixed pirate nation bug where buildings and technology were not showing up

Known issues :
    - Cannot recruit land units in certain provinces
    - Naval units from dbunits.pack are still not recruitable

(link in next post)
    Last edited by aleheroix; December 19, 2020 at 07:25 PM.

- All agents now spawn for pirate nation

Previous hotfix:

- Fixed pirate nation bug where buildings and technology were not showing up

https://www.mediafire.com/file/8clm0...tfix+2.7z/file

Hello friends.

This is the only ETW mod i like, but the unique thing i want, is a translation to my native language (Spanish). Is there any Patch o instruction to do it?

It's not the best experience playing in both language. Sometimes could be confusing, but the mod is incredible.

Thanks aleheroix for sharing your Imperial Destroyer upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by 11uis View Post
    Thanks aleheroix for sharing your Imperial Destroyer upgrade.
    Hey. Something not relevant for the update but are we expecting one more last update for the mod or this 6,3 is the final version of the mod! I want to start a new campaign and stuff but only if the mod is finished and stuff do you know??

Does anyone know why the retreat button has been blocked? There is no way to unlock the retreat option under any circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by 11uis View Post
    Does anyone know why the retreat button has been blocked? There is no way to unlock the retreat option under any circumstances.
    open Lord main ui look for popup pre battle scripts delete

I followed the instructions with a clean install of the game but the text is either jumbled or isn't there, anyone know what's wrong?

I had the same problem after changing from Imperial Splendour to Imperial Destroyer, but after having made sure every file was really deleted, it worked fine more me.