Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 217181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 636

Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.3 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

  1. #521

    Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.1 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakko55 View Post
    edit:solved it was a problem with my pc
    Hi,

    Can you please explain how did you solve it. I have the same CTD at launch

  2. #522

    Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.1 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

    Hello, I'm new to this mod so I don't know if this is intended. but when my Infantry units run out of ammo all the time in like 2 mins of shooting maybe even less. I really hate this so is this a bug and how can I fix this or is it part of the mod? and can I change it?
    BTW I really love this mod It looks amazing! so I hope I can change this so I can play more of it

  3. #523
    Vaessili's Avatar Foederatus
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Strasbourg
    Posts
    44

    Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.1 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sem_m8 View Post
    Hello, I'm new to this mod so I don't know if this is intended. but when my Infantry units run out of ammo all the time in like 2 mins of shooting maybe even less. I really hate this so is this a bug and how can I fix this or is it part of the mod? and can I change it?
    BTW I really love this mod It looks amazing! so I hope I can change this so I can play more of it
    Hi,

    It's intended by the latest version of the mod. Every troop carry about 2/3 rounds. if you go to this topic you may find gameplay option to build you own gaming experience with the mod. At the end of the topic @lylax4769 was kind enough to make a submob allowing troops to carry about 10 to 15 rounds.

    Not enough for me tho, and as I can't mod myself (playing from a mac) I'm playing with a prior version of the game.

    Therefore, there are a lot to enjoy in this mod, welcome aboard.


    Best regards.

  4. #524

    Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.1 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

    Ah, thanks. But the 4x ammo multiplier is not enough for me and the link for the 10x ammo doesn't work so I'll have to wait until I figure out how to mod it my self or someone makes a gameplay option for Ammo. Looking forward to more updates tough.
    Some Dutch infantry and ships would be Amazing.

  5. #525

    Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.1 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

    Is it me, or do the troops move a short distance at a time? If its just me what do I do? And do the colonies start off angry?

  6. #526

    Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.1 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

    The campaign map movement range is intended to be a lot shorter than vanilla. Though if you prefer the vanilla range like me, there is an option for that here : http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...RIAL-DESTROYER

    Public order is quite hard to manage at the beginning in colonies, try to lower taxes and garrison militia troops. Appointing a competent minister/governor for colonies is also an important step

  7. #527

    Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.1 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

    In an older version of ID, I changed the ammos to represent a more historical closeness.

    So so these are my ammo amounts for all the units
    Its a personal modification I'm doing for myself. But if you wish to do it for your self I gave myself simple rules.
    All rifle units have 40 rounds
    all elite units have 40 rounds
    all matchlock units have 30 to 35 rounds
    all garrison units no matter their training have 50 rounds
    all line units except elites have 35 rounds
    all carbine units have 35 rounds
    all artillery units have 100 rounds, and an armour 12.
    all bow units have 80 rounds.
    These changes are done on these two files Lord_dbunits.pack and Lord_core.pack,for the 2Increased_trading_income+square_formation+trade_ships+rakes_can_assassinate
    If your interested I will post a link for those files.
    Cheers and enjoy.

  8. #528

    Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.1 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]



    A cinematic made with Imperial Destroyer about the Preobrazhensky Regiment March.

  9. #529

    Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.1 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveholmes View Post
    all artillery units have 100 rounds
    Limited ammunition for artillery is really possible in Empire?? I always thought that artillery has an infinite amount of ammunition

  10. #530

    Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.1 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

    Quote Originally Posted by Fahnat View Post


    A cinematic made with Imperial Destroyer about the Preobrazhensky Regiment March.
    I've changed the thumbnail because i realised that i was using my modified 4.9 version.
    It was a while, but i remember that i tried the 6.1 and i didn't like that certain factions lacked units that the 4.9 version had. Like Portugal, that i've seen that it misses many units.

  11. #531
    Sir_Aggelos_GR's Avatar Centenarius
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Halkida,Greece
    Posts
    836

    Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.1 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

    good suggestions

  12. #532

    Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.1 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

    Quote Originally Posted by musketer View Post
    Limited ammunition for artillery is really possible in Empire?? I always thought that artillery has an infinite amount of ammunition
    Hey, could someone answer me? I'm really curious. Thanks

  13. #533

    Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.1 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

    can someone please reupload it into Google Drive? I can't download it from Mediafire. I'm interested to play this beautiful mod

  14. #534

    Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.1 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveholmes View Post
    In an older version of ID, I changed the ammos to represent a more historical closeness.

    So so these are my ammo amounts for all the units
    Its a personal modification I'm doing for myself. But if you wish to do it for your self I gave myself simple rules.
    All rifle units have 40 rounds
    all elite units have 40 rounds
    all matchlock units have 30 to 35 rounds
    all garrison units no matter their training have 50 rounds
    all line units except elites have 35 rounds
    all carbine units have 35 rounds
    all artillery units have 100 rounds, and an armour 12.
    all bow units have 80 rounds.
    These changes are done on these two files Lord_dbunits.pack and Lord_core.pack,for the 2Increased_trading_income+square_formation+trade_ships+rakes_can_assassinate
    If your interested I will post a link for those files.
    Cheers and enjoy.


    I am very interested in these changes myself

  15. #535

    Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.1 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

    What table do I edit to make fort health less? Can I increase artillery projectile damage, is that how it's done? This mod has really strong forts.

  16. #536

    Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.1 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

    so what is this new update what is new from version 6.0?

  17. #537

    Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.1 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

    Released Imperial Destroyer 6.1
    -Increased the damage of bullets. Battles now more dynamic.
    -Limited ammo for all missile units.
    -Cavalries now a bit powerful.
    -New strategical situations for 1700 and 1783 campaigns.
    -Strengthened garrison regiments. Also, capital regions will be garrisoned by elite infantries, so try to capture France or Spain if you brave.
    -Many other minor changes.
    -New units for France.
    -Reworked Saxony units (infantries).
    -New officers for Poland (infantries). Now they are more historical accurate.
    -New reskins here and there for various factions.
    -You need to start a new campaign in order to get work a new changes!
    -All submods and options for old version are not compatible. Download a new ones.

  18. #538

    Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.1 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

    ^

    That's what Lordsith wrote a few pages back

  19. #539

    Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.1 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

    Does anybody know how to get rid of the unit cap for elite units and certain artillery im trying to use dbeditor but i cant find empire.exe when i start using it.

  20. #540

    Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.1 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

    Ye it would be cool to have at least more elite units, and more 120 gun ships

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •