Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast

Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.3 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 4.5 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

Once i installed the patches the game crashes after I open it. Any suggestions?

I'm having problems installing this mod. This is what I did step by step,
    1. Deleted ETW entirely from computer through STEAM
    2. Re-install ETW through steam (to have a certain clean vanilla game)
    3. Downloaded main mod (all 12 files)
    4. Extracted to one folder
    5. Copied "Data" folder into ETW folder (i.e. merging with the original "Data" folder that was already in that folder). No notification for duplicate files
    6. Dowloaded 4.5 add-on
    7. Extracted to one folder
    9. Copied "Data"folder into ETW folder (again, merging these folders. Now we have the notification of duplicate files. Yes to all. And another folder is already present notification, we will merge that too).
    10. Copied het script file to c:\users\<username>\appdata\roaming\the creative assembly\empire\scripts

11. Start the game, but it crashes after showing only the Emipre Total War logo.

What did I do wrong, why is the game crashing?

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 4.43 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

I had the same exact problem before I installed the patch. With the patch the game keeps crashing right after I opened it. I've tried it 5 times and still the same result. I really want to play this mod too. :/

Quote Originally Posted by SPRTW View Post
    I had the same exact problem before I installed the patch. With the patch the game keeps crashing right after I opened it. I've tried it 5 times and still the same result. I really want to play this mod too. :/
    Did the game work without the patch/4.5 update? I have not tried that yet? Could the problem be in these last 6 files?

Hi everybody ! (sorry for my English)
    I had the same problem as the others... but i don't understand a thing: I installed the main mod and the patch in the data folder but i can start the game without problems BUT Im still in Vanilla ! the game is not suppose to crash with that ? after that I put the "user.empire_script" at the right place and now the game crash ! I don't really understand ! Somebody can help me ? I really want to play with this mod, it looks so much better than the Darthmod !

Antioco III's Avatar Libertus

--solved--
    Last edited by Antioco III; May 05, 2015 at 04:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by walbeek View Post
    What did I do wrong, why is the game crashing?
    no solutions??

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

walbeek
    Maybe this thread can help you
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...on-destription

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

Hi, I downloaded and tired the mod for the first time (used patch 4.5 without any submods). Everything worked fine and looked wery impressing except one little detail: all texts in the menus and evrywhere in the game was missing instedad I have only empty white spaces. Would be gratefull for any help.

Patrician

demagogos nicator
    use ENGLISH_TEXT from patch 4.5

I want to ask something; How to change election time? very a little time for that took place election in every eighth turn or was in every 2 years and normally, I think should be done in every four years.

I tried to change with Pack File manager but I didn't change for that I don't know that writed in which name and where was. Can i help you?(Firstly I'm writing mesage to this forum and therefore sorry for my english)

Part 1 and 5 of the patch doesn't download? I just get "Temporary Error, retrying" over and over. Is there anywhere else it has been uploaded to?

Download patch 4.5
    1.part and 5.part broke link

Patrician

Reuploaded part 1 and part 5 of patch 4.5.

I have a question. How do I just extract the part one file on mac using UnRarx? Since i am unable to right click in the file an select extract, I am forced to drag the file over into UnRarx. Will this still automatically extract all the 12 parts or do I have to extract them all individually?

Why isnt the patch downloading....? It just continues over and over and does not download completely. For example it will stop at like 87 percent and than go back down to like 20 percent and start again. What is going on...?

why isnt this mod working for me? i extracted just part one and put it directly in my ETW data folder.. it crashes as soon as i click "grand campaign" i havent touched any other the other winrar files (2-12 and 2-6, respectively) can someone please help? Thanks!

i also cannot see the flags of any army? maybe that is connected - got into campagin

ok i got it to work - haha and i just pressed J so the flags disappeared (ive been playing this game for a while haha not n00b) MOD LOOKS GREAT SO FAR!!!

Hi all im writing beacuse i have one problem i install the mod whit all patch whit the mod ( New marches ) but when i start the game i select great campaing and the game crash please help me ; i love this mod for the realistic battles whit all new units and sounds one thing more is can do you make a spanish traduccion please ?

PS : sorry for my english