Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.3 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

Laetus

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 4.9 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

thanks awesome and i was talking about late campaign usa and not the road to independence one but anyway i got it to work after all.

Laetus

why the ai nations recruit so many stacks and go bankrupt? it takes all the fun out of the game cos then depleted stacks are too easy to steamroll. is there any way to fix this through ai behaviour ?

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 4.43 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

Been having some issues trying to install this; it said that some of the files were broken and now i can't start Empire at all

Would appreciate any help

I placed all the files in the data folder for etw but it crashes when I opedn the game - why?

Здравствуйте, подскажите пожалуйся как получить возможность обмениваться технологиями? Есть ли специальные скрипты для этого?

Foederatus

Well the things I learned from reading this thread is that Kriegtooth mentions his girlfriend every chance he gets. If she is your right or left hand mate nobody will judge you. The other thing is that nothing suggested on here has helped me get this Mod started. Not good.

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Did you try to follow video install instruction? If you failed installation proccess even with video, then it's problem in your sides.

artem 16660
    Удалите все строки связанные с technology в scripting.lua
    Last edited by Lordsith; September 17, 2016 at 09:56 AM.

Its a tricky process in installing this mod. But you have to be very attentive that all the files have been installed and décompressed properly. Sometimes you have to reinstall it several times. Because some files If not installed properly Will have 0 bites!

[Цитата=Lordsith;15120478]вы попробуйте следовать видео-инструкция по установке? Если Вы не процесс установки, даже с видео, то это проблема в ваших сторонах.

Артем 16660
    Удалите все строки связанные с технологией в сценарии.луа[/Цитата]
    Спасибо а в каком именно сценарии удалять? у меня их около 10 в папке

Does this mod cause ottoman turn lag?

Всем привет! подскажите пожалуйста на что влияет сложность кампании? влияет ли она на быстрый бой, спасибо

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Lordsith View Post
    Did you try to follow video install instruction? If you failed installation proccess even with video, then it's problem in your sides.

artem 16660
    I did not see the video for installation. I will have a butchers when I get home. Thanks for the reply.

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Lordsith View Post
    artem 16660
    Hello again LordSith. I have followed the video instructions and the game now works. However, I cannot play as a minor faction. Have I missed something. Thanks.

great mod.. it s very simple to install it using that video instructions... And new download site is much better as the main one didn t allowed me to proceed..

1. please take a look at Great britain roster.. i think there are some weird things there... like a) one infantry guard unit is available from main govt buiding and the others from barracks chain and B) Horse life guards have no limit (unit cap). not a problem for me the player but the AI go all out on it..
    Please could you take a review at that GB roster before next patch

other thing please anyone may answer: without the ''trade ship file'' option.. how can I get african Ivory (slaves)?

triarri's Avatar Civis

Hi, I'm having a minor problem, for the added factions, regions and units as their names are not appearing for me, any help please?

Icon5 [MAC INSTAL?] Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER (Help needed!)

Is there anyone who installed the Imperial Destroyer Mod on Mac with succes, and could help me out?

I found out the location of the script folder on Mac is /Users/NAME/Library/Application Support/Feral Interactive/Empire Total War/AppData/scripts/.
    And almost installed the Mod succesfully. I managed to get to a point where Empire Total War application launches and goes into the start/option screen. So... I got excited because I assumed the Mod was working properly, which it didn't. The buttons were blank, there wasn't any text on it. I could click on them and thus come to the screen were you choose your faction, difficulty and campaign duration. But these were all blank to. Anyone who recognises the issue and has any idea were in the installation I could have messed up? Thanks in advance!

SaveSave

This mod is great!

Why just extracting ImperialDestroyer 4.9 files ? Its don't extracting GamePlay Options and user.empire_script files.

when i extracting its just extract imperial destroyer 4.9 files not gameplay options and user.empire_script. how can i extract all files ?

Guys... where can i get MAIN FILES? I obviously need them, tho I can't find them. I really tried, but only I can got here is latest patch. Can any1 leave some links pls? Thx