Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 419202122232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.3 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.2 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

Quote Originally Posted by Fahnat View Post
    Does the sub options work with this version?
    And did you reinstated the vanilla campaign movement?
    If so, could you tell me where can i change it to make it like it was.
    Official options and submods compatible with 6.2.
    Vanilla campaign movement speed option works as before, just redownload and reinstall it, and start a new campaign.
    Last edited by Lordsith; June 11, 2019 at 12:05 PM.

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Radscorpion View Post
    Cool! Thank you for replying.

What can we expect in the future for this mod? Is it gonna be only balancing from here on or do you plan to bring any new features?
    New version is just released, and i still don't have any ideas and plans to add new features.

Fahnat's Avatar Biarchus
    Citizen

Blog Entries

That's not it. I am saying that i like how it was with the slow campaign movement.
    If the campaign has the vanilla movement again i would like to know how to make it slow again.

Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Fahnat View Post
    That's not it. I am saying that i like how it was with the slow campaign movement.
    If the campaign has the vanilla movement again i would like to know how to make it slow again.
    Slow movement speed in campaign works by default.

Hey LordSith going back from when you said you would be adding the Jacobite Britian Campaign, the download link you gave us is no longer there, whenever you have time though I'd like to see the Jacobite Option.

Does VDM 2.2 work with imperial destoyer 6.2?

Thanks for the new update, great work as always.

Increased movement speed of ships in the new version seems excessive. Will there be an option to reduce movement speed?

Fahnat's Avatar Biarchus
    Citizen

Blog Entries

I to think that the previous amount of ship movement was already good enough.
    May there be a option to change it?

Sir_Aggelos_GR's Avatar Centenarius

Can anyone post the list of user_script files?

mod Lord_CP.pack;
    mod Lord_main.pack;
    mod Lord_ui.pack;
    mod Lord_BSM.pack;
    mod Lord_CORE.pack;
    mod Lord_Sounds.pack;
    mod Lord_Music.pack;
    mod Lord_dbunits.pack;
    mod Lord_units_ui.pack;
    mod Lord_Natives.pack;
    mod Lord_units.pack;

Hey LordSith, I wanted to give feedback of the "bugs" that I've encountered while trying out the new version. They're all, sadly, related to the battle AI. I've encountered 3 AI problems - one where the enemy keeps moving forward less than a pixel, stops, and then does that again and again without stopping, the second one where the enemy places their regiments in a strange X formation, and as you can guess, they kill each other while shooting at the player, and the third is that I was opening fire on 2 regiments and they just kept marching forward randomly, I was on their right side but they didn't seem to do anything at all, just kept moving forwards. I know that it's really hard to fix the AI in this game, especially since the vanilla AI is just horrid, but I just wanted to let you know. I didn't have any other mods at the time, the install was fresh too. Hope you can fix it, and thanks for the great mod.

use this https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...-BATTLE-AI-MOD it does not inteerfere with other aspects of the mod.It makes battles better

I tried Bran Mac too, still didn't really fix it. And I'm pretty sure that vanilla Bran Mac changes a few things like accuracy, diplomatic relations (150+ for a trade agreement?) and because this mod tries to overhaul the AI, I don't think it's compatible either. But anyway, thank you a lot for the advice!

Sogdog's Avatar Centenarius

Hi. Please can I have an updated no forts mod?

May I ask why every faction has 0 starting treasury? What is the purpose of this?

Just use esfeditor1.4.3 to set the starting treasury to the amount u want.

10K for each region is good i think

nikossaiz's Avatar Decanus

is there a way to have something like x2 trade income? In a form of submod or a tutorial how to make one? i would like trade to be the major income.

can anyone upload ID 6.2 to google drive or something? mediafire link is too slow.thanks

So I set the unit multiplier in the preferences script to 2 (cav has 120 and inf has 320), I don't know if this is the problem but the AI is mostly brain-dead and gets huge buffs when playing with very hard settings.

I encountered stuff like a barbaric garrison infantry unit with 5 morale take on a full 320 pikemen regiment and still win with minimal casualties, my militia units shooting them up close and dealing almost minimal damage, I even tried it with Bran's Battle AI, it was almost the exact same, but instead of the enemy being able to take on 1 pikemen regiment, they could take on that AND a militia regiment flanking them. Now, onto the AI problems.

The AI can be really brain dead, doing stuff like setting up their regiments into each-other and killing each other, setting up their regiments in front of each other and again, killing each other, setting up their regiments in an X formation and yes, killing each other, not being very receptive (I was shooting a regiment from the right side while they were shooting my pikemen, they didn't do anything until I got literally 1cm in front of them), and then the melee pathfinding AI is just horrific. My pikemen, instead of just charging in their flank did stuff like going AROUND and then charging in FRONT of them while being pounded by point-blank musket fire. The only effective way to use melee is by ordering the unit to move into the enemy unit.

Also, sometimes the regiments reform way too much. I had moments when I was moving my troops to fire at the enemy point blank range, but because the enemy shot first and caused a lot of casualties, my regiments would just reform again and again until they would retreat, not giving out even a single volley.