Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 52021222324252627282930
Results 581 to 596 of 596

Thread: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.2 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

  1. #581

    Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.2 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

    I didn't think I would fancy Imperial Destroyer that much but if you're a fan of revamped unit design in Total War's please check this one out! It is amazing!


    Check out my YouTube channel below!

    https://www.youtube.com/c/Superjew911

  2. #582
    jazza's Avatar Libertus
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Adelaide , Australia
    Posts
    99

    Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.2 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

    so ottomans dont get first line ships any more seems strange

  3. #583

    Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.2 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

    Very nice work with provinces, new units etc.
    But sorry have to mention:
    1.limitation in diplomatic relations really sucks,
    2.going from one side of Moscowy to another in 11 turns (almoast 3 years) is very unreal and annoying (poor Napoleon would never reach Moscow)
    3.religious penalty is 10 means I will never calm newly conquered regions(NO WORLD CONQUERING) and there is no way to reduce it (NO MISSIONARIES OR CHURCHES). Although historically nations were able to convert local population to their religion . Correct me if I am wrong but vanilla version had at least tech that would reduce religious penalty 50% which I do not see here
    is there any way I can decide which attributes I would like to keep and which not in installed mod?

  4. #584

    Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.2 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

    Quote Originally Posted by mzlati View Post
    Very nice work with provinces, new units etc.
    But sorry have to mention:
    1.limitation in diplomatic relations really sucks,
    2.going from one side of Moscowy to another in 11 turns (almoast 3 years) is very unreal and annoying (poor Napoleon would never reach Moscow)
    3.religious penalty is 10 means I will never calm newly conquered regions(NO WORLD CONQUERING) and there is no way to reduce it (NO MISSIONARIES OR CHURCHES). Although historically nations were able to convert local population to their religion . Correct me if I am wrong but vanilla version had at least tech that would reduce religious penalty 50% which I do not see here
    is there any way I can decide which attributes I would like to keep and which not in installed mod?

    Did you see a forum with opinions most of things you complain can be enabled, churches, vanilla campaign movement all diplomacy operations general can build forts. My biggest issue was low ammo in previous version is that been changed ?? Also I found turn reload bit laggy and long how 6.2 looks like any reviews??

  5. #585

    Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.2 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

    can i ask, i have installed the english text pack but some unit in game don't have name. How can i fix this? Thanks

  6. #586

    Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.2 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

    Does anyone know where I turn on the option of unlimited ammo for my units that Lordsith mentioned was included in the latest update?

  7. #587

    Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.2 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

    So, I believe I installed everything correctly, but I cannot load up a campaign, every attempt results in a ctd, please help?

  8. #588

    Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.2 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

    Hello,

    Watched you video a few times and I'm coming back to you because the game is crashing from the beginning.

    I found this when the game was at the 4.5 version and it's the same story:

    I'm having problems installing this mod. This is what I did step by step,
    1. Deleted ETW entirely from computer through STEAM
    2. Re-install ETW through steam (to have a certain clean vanilla game)
    3. Downloaded the 6.2 rar folder
    4. Followed the vidéo and extracted Data and English to the data folder - No notification for duplicate files!
    5. Copied het script file to c:\users\<username>\appdata\roaming\the creative assembly\empire\scripts

    6. Start the game, but it crashes immediately.

    If I remove the script file, the game starts without any problems in vanilla.

    Any idea? Thanks in advance. ;-)

  9. #589

    Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.2 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

    Im having the same problem as MacDonald, I dont know what to do either, I really want to play this mod!

  10. #590

    Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.2 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

    Quote Originally Posted by MacDonald View Post
    Hello,

    Watched you video a few times and I'm coming back to you because the game is crashing from the beginning.

    I found this when the game was at the 4.5 version and it's the same story:

    I'm having problems installing this mod. This is what I did step by step,
    1. Deleted ETW entirely from computer through STEAM
    2. Re-install ETW through steam (to have a certain clean vanilla game)
    3. Downloaded the 6.2 rar folder
    4. Followed the vidéo and extracted Data and English to the data folder - No notification for duplicate files!
    5. Copied het script file to c:\users\<username>\appdata\roaming\the creative assembly\empire\scripts

    6. Start the game, but it crashes immediately.

    If I remove the script file, the game starts without any problems in vanilla.

    Any idea? Thanks in advance. ;-)

    You have to put the patch file after installation and english text file.then only it will run.

  11. #591

    Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.2 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

    https://www31.zippyshare.com/v/51F5c2qR/file.html


    here is the patch file. English text file is already included in main imperial destroyer file.put this in game data folder and overwrite it.That should do the trick.

  12. #592

    Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.2 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

    Quote Originally Posted by abhiroy61 View Post
    https://www31.zippyshare.com/v/51F5c2qR/file.html


    here is the patch file. English text file is already included in main imperial destroyer file.put this in game data folder and overwrite it.That should do the trick.
    What kind of patch is this?

  13. #593
    madrush's Avatar Senator
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Aberdeen Scotland
    Posts
    1,350

    Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.2 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

    Is there any thing that helps monetary-wise? making money is ridiculously difficult. Even as GB and Spain. If I cant make money, no army, no army no conquest, no conquest no campaign

  14. #594

    Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.2 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordsith View Post
    What kind of patch is this?
    It is your patch file from previous version.I can't find the link this days but I kept it in my PC.without it 6.2 crashing.I am playing it now more than 200 turns..no problem with it.

  15. #595

    Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.2 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

    Quote Originally Posted by madrush View Post
    Is there any thing that helps monetary-wise? making money is ridiculously difficult. Even as GB and Spain. If I cant make money, no army, no army no conquest, no conquest no campaign
    download extra trade income option for Imperial destroyer.may be Bran_Empire_AI_No_BAI mod.

  16. #596

    Default Re: IMPERIAL DESTROYER 6.2 [DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION]

    Quote Originally Posted by abhiroy61 View Post
    It is your patch file from previous version.I can't find the link this days but I kept it in my PC.without it 6.2 crashing.I am playing it now more than 200 turns..no problem with it.
    It was for previous version, this tweak already included in 6.2.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •