Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug Reports

Semisalis

Default Re: Bug Reports

I'd just like to add that the upkeep in my campaign is slightly different between the two, otherwise identical, roman naval units. Thought that might help trace the problem

Quote Originally Posted by dfeal View Post
    Has anyone tried replays with this mod loaded? Straight crash to desktop. Any advise how to fix replays, please?
    Am I missing something here and everyone else knows about the replays crash bug?

Crash to desktop is something that is known and something that we have to bear with.

Brachiati Iuniores of the Eastern Roman Empire seems to have odd stats.
    The unit has extremely high stats(40 attack stats,good deference and Armour) for just 450,it also has no abilities.
    Is this intentional or buggie stats?

Quote Originally Posted by Breadboxer View Post
    Crash to desktop is something that is known and something that we have to bear with.
    You are aware I mean JUST during a replay not the actual game itself. IOW load replay - watch replay - CRASH.

Other than this the game never crashes. So my question is very specific; why do replays crash?

alex33's Avatar Centenarius

Clibanarii have a javelin throw animation when they charge but shoot normal arrows. It could be an attila bug but i'll mention it anyway^^

You should correct Lombards roster. There is a problem since few month with them, The general melee unit is not update still 160 men with high stats, and this unit is in melee roster too. "Le Seigneur du Godan" is the unit is not ipdate. Sorry i don't know how his name in english, this is in french. Hope you can correct it for next update.

I want to add that sometimes the mercenary icon(the coin) on the units cards does not display correctly. Sometimes it is missing from mercenary units.

Picts are bugged out in the menu selection screen.

http://i.imgur.com/66QuyOr.jpg

1. Homines Armaturae (ERE) has no tier (gold, silver or bronze), it mimics the tier of the previous unit you had selected

2. Equites Comitatum Francorum (Franks) has no weapon in melee engagements

A lot of Celtic units miss textures when I attack caledonians. They miss the body part.

Ostrogothic faction does not have access to their tier 3 units in their recruitment buildings..

Last edited by juanplay; December 09, 2015 at 08:22 PM.

next update?

Playing just with fote mod.
    Lancarii germanorum(from suebi horde) - full unvisible unit
    Ferentarii lanciarii sueborum(from suebi horde)- unvisible spear

1. Lakhmids don't seem to have new units, and still have old units. Intentional?
      Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    2. No spears with this unit
    3. Wrong descriptions. First I think are the Tanukhids, and third is one example of a few random units with no description.
    4. Of course I posted some bug reports.
    The guy who used to test DeI and FotE on Mac.

Thanks Delicate Strawberry. The lakhmids are intended to be like that as I will deal with their units when I get to the Sassanids. The other errors noted are not intended, so we'll work on fixing them.

Ah, that makes sense. I wasn't sure if it was that or just a mishap. Nice work as always!

I complied some screenshots of units with the wrong descriptions etc, and a unit with an English name that I could find, to save you some time.

Here

Thanks again buddy, we probably should get some testers for the mod. I just keep forgetting And basically we are having everyone test it as we go anyway.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

No problem, I have a lot of free time it seems.