Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug Reports

Default Re: Bug Reports

Quote Originally Posted by bohema View Post
    Thank you for the report, can you make a other less focused screen where i can see the general's unit card, to identify him in the data base and fix this?

Noticed that when playing as Western Romans I will try to duplicate again with a Saxon game

Maximus183's Avatar Senator

That's what happens when you put a non cinematic skin in a general vmd. Strange thing is, that looks like a vanilla variant and I don't think we've touched the Nordic generals yet. At least I think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus183 View Post
    That's what happens when you put a non cinematic skin in a general vmd. Strange thing is, that looks like a vanilla variant and I don't think we've touched the Nordic generals yet. At least I think so.
    Ok so it's maybe a conflict with a other mod because actually I have only changed one think with the Nordic generals: I gave them a sword instead of axe (historically the sword is most prestigious and more expensive), I didn't touched their skins models.

@bohema

If you can reproduce this bug please provide me a link with your save game to sort it out and eventually fix the issue.
    Last edited by Hadrien Ier; July 07, 2015 at 09:09 AM.

Temporary solution could just be to delete the edited variants and leave it vanilla until we get to our full overhaul of the saxons/nordics. I'll most likely do what I did with the Germans for them at that point.

As you please.

Hey whats with the duplicated units in the recruitment panel?
    Sorry just read the notes is this the way you keep replaced units in the recruitment?
    Last edited by kestraser; July 12, 2015 at 07:42 AM.

Yeah that's the temporary set up for the vanilla rosters to avoid units becoming unavailable after upgrading. Once all cultures have had their overhauls it won't be in anymore.

Velico's Avatar Biarchus

I started a campaign as the Suebi and I cannot recruit units at all. I tried to search for this, but found nothing. There are no buildings in horde mode that show recruitable troops, as well as when you settle.
    Don't run, you'll only die tired.
    RS II - Beta Tester, VVV:TW Historical Researcher

That's due to the recent change of making them playable. I think. A bit scary if they couldn't recruit anything before! But I'll fix it for 2.0.

prior warning. With some family members you will not be able to scroll down in the general bodyguard option. Unfortunately CA went with a vertical instead of horizontal selection of bodyguards. I tried to limit it to then two bodyguard units, but for some reason some family members start off and offer Ambacti Spatharii (Retainer swords) even though I have 100% disabled that unit as a bodyguard. I believe it's due to the startpos which in the interests of compatibility we're not editing right now.

Just try and select the best general available is all the advice I can offer.

Thanks for this release, i think i found a texture problem with the Schola Scutatoriorum Clibanariorum:

Appreciate the bug reports Juan. Comitati Spatharii for East Germans is also missing a bone for their swords. Will fix for our inevitable patch.

Several textures do not exist for the units of the Last Roman Campaign DLC (note that some of these units do have textures for the original factions in the main campaign), e.g:

Gothic Clibanarii and normal roman clibanarii also have texture problems:

Last but not least, elite gothic archers seem to have overpowered missile damage when compared to the new average of 23-24.

P.D: Also, roman ballistari (Limitanei, Comitatensis and Palatini) have the same amount of missile damage than Most archers, is this intended?

P.D: Missile damage for german units with angon (40) is quite op when compared to the roman units missile damage ( Plumbata 18, Normal Spear 30), also as of now most tier 2 and tier 3 german infantry can beat with ease their roman counterparts, i think this happens due to their superior melee damage (25) when compared to the roman one (22).

Example: Roman Bracciati vs Spatharri Sacer Comitati suevorum. The germans did not even sweat and were still able to kill half of my own german spatharii.

Last edited by juanplay; August 10, 2015 at 03:01 AM.

There seems to be an issue with unit abilities not conferring stat bonuses. We will be looking into it.

during the last roman campaign I am unable to recruit any units

Which faction? Also I used our existing units for that DLC so I have no idea why the textures would be any different. That is bizarre.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----