Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug Reports

Default Re: Bug Reports

Update v.004a
    - Fixed missing Celtic unit abilities.
    What about other bugs, atributes for example?

Just released small fix for you ^^
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?680842-Fall-of-the-Eagles-Features-and-Overview&p=14508446&viewfull=1#post14508446
    Last edited by Shtuka; May 10, 2015 at 06:29 AM.

Missing faces.

Missing swords.

The names of the new units do not appear in my language. I use the Attila in Spanish , not the description or titles of the added drives me appear

I also play Attila in spanish and the same thing happens.

Hello,

Is it normal that meneulatoi, Hetaireia Guards ........ dissapear from ERE roster ?

Moreover eastern armoured legio in WRE roster .... and many other things like that.

Normal or not ?

Quote Originally Posted by iņurrigorri View Post
    I also play Attila in spanish and the same thing happens.
    Unfortunately this is how most mods work without a language compatibility pack. New content will only be seen in the English version.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhuss View Post
    Hello,

Is it normal that meneulatoi, Hetaireia Guards ........ dissapear from ERE roster ?

Moreover eastern armoured legio in WRE roster .... and many other things like that.

Normal or not ?
    We have overhauled the Roman rosters.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Ok sorry with my repetitive question dresden but there is something i can do by myself to have them again ?

For some reason ERE is unable to recruit Schola Catafractarii and Schola Scutariorum clibanariorum, is quite strange because looking at WRE´s, military browser it seems the western empire is indeed able to recruit them.

- Most of "duplicated" units from the start has different recruit and upkeep prices. For example germanic levy for ostrogoths: one of them 270\114 and 235\141 another.
    - Also what the reason of 24 units in the lvl 2 city garrisons?

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrrhuss View Post
    Ok sorry with my repetitive question dresden but there is something i can do by myself to have them again ?
    Pyrrhuss, these units are only using the unit cards but are actually completely different units. I believe that Eastern Armored Legio picture is used to represent western Auxiliary Palatina

Recruitment system is totaly broken!

For example Ostrogoth availible to recruit Alani and Frankish units! (Elite Sarmatian Cataphracts, Grey-hairs, Sarmatian Cataphracts Archers, Royal Anstrutiones).
    Saxons available to recruit Geats and Jutes units. Franks can recruit Alani and Burgundians units.
    It's ridiculous to share those units beween those factions. All of the factions has the same issues with rosters!
    You cac see those bugs in the campaign only, because those units hide in custom battles.

You need to be more careful and responsible when you changing something in your mode, and test it after.
    Last edited by Shtuka; May 12, 2015 at 11:20 AM.

Garrisons are totaly broken too.
    Some factions has only 12 (screenshoot below) crapy units in the level 4 city, but another factions has over 16 at the level 1 and 20-24 (screenshot few posts before) at level 2 only.

Celtic units have crazy defense values, some of their tier 1 units such as berserkers and levy units have over 100 defense points.

aljonzc's Avatar Civis

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-06-27_00001.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	250.2 KB 
ID:	326744 Navy is useless now, the auto resolve seems right because when I played it on battle map against enemy army. Navy vessels are useless on boarding because they don't stand a chance on melee plus no more ramming which could have give the navy an edge against transport fleet.

Did FotE reduce the Sea Sickness penalty? Hopefully not, but idk.

Scientia potentia est. Eam bene tege!

Let me know if u want me to keep posting these VMD errors as I find them. These two seem to be using the same ones that are not working correctly.

Maximus183's Avatar Senator

Yes! By all means. The screenshots are helpful too. Ahiga's working on the new german stuff but I'll see if I can have this fixed in time for the next update. Thanks for reporting