Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Bug Reports

Slaxx Hatmen's Avatar This isn't the crisis!

Default Re: Bug Reports

Not sure where to post this since I'm not sure if it's a bug or not but the new overhauled factions still have vanilla unit cards for the new units.(Sorry if it's WAD I just couldn't find anything confirming the Nordic and Celtic units got new unit cards as well)
    Under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I

Quote Originally Posted by Slaxx Hatmen View Post
    I just couldn't find anything confirming the Nordic and Celtic units got new unit cards as well
    Celts, Nords and Slavs use mostly vanilla icons. Some other selected units for various factions also use vanilla ones. It's gonna stay that way unless someone will have enough time to create new as it is deep pain in the backbone to make them.

May not be a bug, but still I'm wondering about two things in my current WRE campaign. Using FOTE, EP and all of Cgma's mods.

First one is that I have two Power modifiers - Acceptable and Balanced. Shouldn't there be only one? It has been like this for most of the game.

Second one is that I have -3 Nicene Christianity religion, and I cannot figure out why is that. It is present in all of my provinces, regardless of the churches, priests or edicts. It is also present whenever I convert to new religion (tried it for testing purposes).

The game does look brilliant with all the new units!
    Last edited by Odinarius; August 26, 2019 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Odinarius View Post
    First one is that I have two Power modifiers - Acceptable and Balanced. Shouldn't there be only one? It has been like this for most of the game.

Second one is that I have -3 Nicene Christianity religion, and I cannot figure out why is that. It is present in all of my provinces, regardless of the churches, priests or edicts. It is also present whenever I convert to new religion (tried it for testing purposes).
    I'm trying to figure out why you post it as any bug while quick brief into clear FotE or vanilla game to compare would point you out there is none.
    1. There are 9 levels of Political Power which is combination of gravitas and control factors - Acceptable and Balanced are 4/5 levels. Fame is another, independent level of power regarding mostly relations with outer world, but also affecting inner politics/stats. It is like that and it is meant like that like in every TW game.

2. There is no 3 Nicene Christianity and your screenshot really doesn't even try to show there are 3. All you can see is Nicene Christianity (which is classic Church), Antiochene Christianity, Arian and Nestorianic. Every one is completely different devotion, refer to Wikipedia for details.

Dear Cgma, I think you didn't really understand my questions.

1. As you can see in the screenshot, I have both modifiers (Power: Acceptable and Power: Balanced) at the same time. As far as I know (468h in the game), there should be only one of those. And when I start new game, there is indeed only Power: Acceptable in the Summary screen. The problem is that it does not disappear when I reach Power: Balanced, but both stay active at the same time.

2. In the Influence breakdown, you can see that the Nicene Christianity (my state religion) has a -3 modifier. I know that Imperium: Terrifying gives -1 influence to the state religion, but where does the rest come from? Even the tooltip on Imperium: Supreme is supposed to give only -2 state religion influence. So I am wondering where this change came from, FotE, EP or you mods.

In spite of these problems, this has been one of the best Total War campaigns ever

1. The screenshot shows imperium level 7, nothing to do with PP.
    2. I'm not expert into modificators for religions, but i doubt it is a bug, they just come from some factors, hard to say which without further investigation.

But at first hard to say anything unless you list all mods you use and make real screenshot showing that double PP.

I seem to have figured out the 2. It is the penalty from Imperium: Terrifying, but it is applied per region you own in a province. So in a 3 region province you will have -3 religious influence. In a province where you have 2 regions, it will be -2, and -1 for one region.

As for the mods:
    09_ep_fote_revised_ere_auxilia_palatina.pack
    09_ep_fote_revised_wre_auxilia_palatina.pack
    10_aep_fote_fix_for_maga.pack
    10_aep_fote_mod.pack
    @@@ai_will_colonize.pack
    @fall_of_the_eagles_0.pack
    @fall_of_the_eagles_1.pack
    _europa_perdita_reloaded.pack

Game works like a charm, no other issues or problems. Turn 53 at the moment.

As for the screenshot, this is the same one, but it highlights the two modifiers. There should be only one.

Why use fix for MAGA while not using MAGA?

Regarding political power - might be kinda glitch since it should be seen political power up and empire level lower so it seems for unknown reason you see it mismatched. This maybe due to some kind of conflict between FotE, EP and my submod together since my submod needs to have files duplicated form EP, no idea why, but i fixed it, gonna be released as soon as FotE is gonna be updated (maybe this week). However i dunno this fix is relevant to the mismatch you have, i don't have it, i never have it so i guess might be gameplay specific.

~Seleukos.I.Nikator~'s Avatar Campidoctor
    The United Europe, currently residing in Norway

2. In the Influence breakdown, you can see that the Nicene Christianity (my state religion) has a -3 modifier. I know that Imperium: Terrifying gives -1 influence to the state religion, but where does the rest come from? Even the tooltip on Imperium: Supreme is supposed to give only -2 state religion influence. So I am wondering where this change came from, FotE, EP or you mods.
    I don't know exactly how about Attila, but speaking though my experience with R2, where what is here religion would there be called the culture, it's at times quite difficult to track exactly where each and every influence point comes from.

That might be, for example, the negative influence that comes from the presence of other relgions in one of the neighbouring provinces and given that this is the border province we are talking about, it makes it even more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Seleukos.I.Nikator~ View Post
    I don't know exactly how about Attila, but speaking though my experience with R2, where what is here religion would there be called the culture, it's at times quite difficult to track exactly where each and every influence point comes from.

That might be, for example, the negative influence that comes from the presence of other relgions in one of the neighbouring provinces and given that this is the border province we are talking about, it makes it even more likely.
    Thanks for the input, I think I have figured it out in the previous post. It is true tooltips could be better in R2 and Atilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Cgma View Post
    Why use fix for MAGA while not using MAGA?

Regarding political power - might be kinda glitch since it should be seen political power up and empire level lower so it seems for unknown reason you see it mismatched. This maybe due to some kind of conflict between FotE, EP and my submod together since my submod needs to have files duplicated form EP, no idea why, but i fixed it, gonna be released as soon as FotE is gonna be updated (maybe this week). However i dunno this fix is relevant to the mismatch you have, i don't have it, i never have it so i guess might be gameplay specific.
    Thank you, if you could look into it, it would be great. But it is not a big deal, as the modifiers are small (most of them cancel each other out) so it is not affecting my campaign a lot.
    As for MAGA, it disappeared from Diplomacy screen after a while, so I removed it and forgot to put it back. Man, I wish this game had diplomacy like Three Kingdoms... It would make so much sense in this time period. Alliances between Roman factions and barbarians are almost impossible now. In real life it was happening all the time.

Looking forward to future updates, you guys are doing a great job!
    Last edited by Odinarius; August 28, 2019 at 02:13 PM.

Alliances between Roman factions and barbarians are almost impossible now. In real life it was happening all the time.
    Better read history more complex. They did it (barbarians) only forced to or if they had any interest in it for them and never finished well, in fact they finished in WRE's collapse, mostly due to unreasonal toleriance for Visigoths and mostly due to Stilicho's lack of decisive acts. But in the game doing any alliances are pretty easy, just show a bit of patience for reading faction's leader portfolio and money or force if needed. Diplomacy is not very useful anyway, but saying there is no diplomacy is also exagerration.

Looking forward to future updates, you guys are doing a great job!
    I guess i'm the only one .

in two topics laid out the imbalance of shooters
    The mod is beautiful, but the balanas is combat ...... !!!!!.
    fall_of_the_eagles + Europaperdita

settings complexity - very difficult.
    shooters mow units in gold, one squad of shooters mowed down 433 people in gold.

elite spearmen, models with round shields, and in the picture with square shields

Quote Originally Posted by Bonapartr View Post
    elite spearmen, models with round shields, in the picture with square shields

shooters mow units in gold, one squad of shooters mowed down 433 people in gold
    Start using formations to protect your units.

models with round shields, and in the picture with square shields
    Yeah, maybe at some point i will find time to fix few icons, that's really not a bug, just lack of time since i have better things to do than care for meaningless icons .

Here's one
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by Legendarian View Post
    Here's one
    Yeah, it is known texture issue, nothing that can be repaired since it seems to be kinda game's processing shadow glitch. At least both texture and normal map don't look broken anyhow.

does not work this mod-Fall of the Eagles + Europa Perdita Revised-War Weariness what is the correct order.What used to put in the launcher. From the fires of vanilla fine? on -18 in stats, conducted assault on, have enemy have mandated elite stats 4! fine-18 ate everything.

I found that city and town have port its garrison stuck with its city(town) level, if city have Vicaria or Barrack building the garrison these building provide to city didnt add to the city garrison, and town have build guardhouse already it just add guardhouse's garrison only at level I, all the level after the level 1 just vanish when i check how many garrison the town have, pls fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by AlanNg390 View Post
    I found that city and town have port its garrison stuck with its city(town) level, if city have Vicaria or Barrack building the garrison these building provide to city didnt add to the city garrison, and town have build guardhouse already it just add guardhouse's garrison only at level I, all the level after the level 1 just vanish when i check how many garrison the town have, pls fix it.
    Am I to hack your account to know what mods you play? I need full list of mods you use to check anything.

PS. It seems that kinda problem doesn't exist so you probably want to check other mods that may have impact to garrison.
    Last edited by Cgma; November 29, 2019 at 02:13 PM.