Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 217181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Bug Reports

Default Re: Bug Reports

Quote Originally Posted by Cgma View Post
    Yeah, basing on your report i was able to track what blocked recruiting so made a huge update to remove conflicting techs which prevented recruitment. The issue about poor description in building box is still vanilla issue that can't be cured at all unless CA does their job better.
    Brilliant, much appreciated dude!

No shield boss for this unit in gothic factions.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by skillfultree View Post
    No shield boss for this unit in gothic factions
    That's no bug, that's intended.

Really? Seems odd.

Quote Originally Posted by skillfultree View Post
    Really? Seems odd.
    Rather a matter of taste; mine is not offended by lack of bosses in this particular and reasonable situation.

Wallachian's Avatar Citizen

Thank you so much Cgma for keeping this beautiful mod alive. Your efforts are well appreciated.

Hello guys I wanted to thank you for the wonderful work on this mod, and with that I have the opportunity to report you a possible bug. The units of Propugnatores Seniores Comitatenses have no spear and appear to have different stastics than the other lancers. I will wait for your feedback. A greeting
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuu89 View Post
    The units of Propugnatores Seniores Comitatenses have no spear and appear to have different stastics than the other lancers.
    Yeah, gonna be fixed at newest update, although i dunno if it comes soon since i'm busy right now.

Thanks Cgma, I will wait with patience for the new update. Congratulations again for the work you and the whole team have done!Thanks Cgma, I will wait with great patience for the new update. Congratulations again for the work you have done

Unable to recruit early cataphracts as Sassanids?

Praepositus

Dears

I had played the mod in the past when it was 4 parts. I came back unsub in all and sub in part 1 and 2 the mod doesnt work the unit types in custom battle are the vanillia and when get in battle some units have invisible armor .Help

Thanks in advance

Must have been asked a million times before, but does anyone know how to fix the arrows flying back to the hands of archers after shooting? Really breaking my immersion in this game. Not sure if related even to FotE, seems to scourge every mod i play?

Quote Originally Posted by Dumanthis View Post
    seems to scourge every mod i play?
    Yeah, call for CA to fix their bugs.

Reno Melitensis's Avatar Domesticus

Don't know if this has been reported already but the Leati Frankorum mercenaries seem to be the cause of a ctd. I was besiging Argentoratum as the wre against the Diocese Britannarum when I recruited two units. With out them the Battle loaded ad usual.

Cheers.

Sana Kan's Avatar Libertus

Nothing too serious here, but are the Sarmatian Speamen available to the Vandals and the Alanic ones supposed to be different units? I think the vandalic sarma-spears have vanilla armour and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Reno Melitensis View Post
    Don't know if this has been reported already but the Leati Frankorum mercenaries seem to be the cause of a ctd. I was besiging Argentoratum as the wre against the Diocese Britannarum when I recruited two units. With out them the Battle loaded ad usual.
    I have played those unit few times at least and noticed no problems, so can't say what's up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sana Kan View Post
    Nothing too serious here, but are the Sarmatian Speamen available to the Vandals and the Alanic ones supposed to be different units? I think the vandalic sarma-spears have vanilla armour and stuff.
    Alans and Vandals share "Ferentarii Sarmatarum" and this is exactly the same unit for both, other spearmen are definitely different for them so don't share any similarity.

Alans and Vandals share "Ferentarii Sarmatarum" and this is exactly the same unit for both, other spearmen are definitely different for them so don't share any similarity.
    Huh, weird. In my game the Vandal Ferentarii Sarmatarum have vanilla armour and vanilla unit cards (the one with the dog). I must have borked something up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sana Kan View Post
    I must have borked something up.
    Not really, that might be due to missing neutral model for some alanic units, so you may see standard models while their stats are surely correct, so just visible mismatch is possible. I will gonna fix this at next update, but don't expect it soon.

Not really, that might be due to missing neutral model for some alanic units, so you may see standard models while their stats are surely correct, so just visible mismatch is possible. I will gonna fix this at next update, but don't expect it soon.
    I see, thanks Aurelinus. Take your time with the update, you already did a lot for FoTE.

Reno Melitensis's Avatar Domesticus

I have played those unit few times at least and noticed no problems, so can't say what's up.

Strange. Will recruit them again and fight a pitched battle. By the way FOTE with your version of Europa Perdita is really a challenge to play with all those scripted mishaps that happened to the WRE. Is there going to be a script in my favour for once.

Cheers