Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 41920212223242526272829

Thread: Bug Reports

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Default Re: Bug Reports

Quote Originally Posted by AlanNg390 View Post
    I found that city and town have port its garrison stuck with its city(town) level, if city have Vicaria or Barrack building the garrison these building provide to city didnt add to the city garrison, and town have build guardhouse already it just add guardhouse's garrison only at level I, all the level after the level 1 just vanish when i check how many garrison the town have, pls fix it.
    Yep, what Cgma said, he need to know if you are using other mods, otherwise he cannot help you.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Hey, quick question:
    Are Godan's Warriors supposed to be limited to two per army or two in total period? At the moment I can only recruit two in total and was wondering if this was intended as I think I read somewhere that they're limited to two per army. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by TinyGeneral View Post
    I think I read somewhere that they're limited to two per army.
    Wherever you read that it didn't refer mod. They are limited 2/per campaign.

Not sure if this is still being updated but there's an issue with the warcry ability added by FotE. While the ability technically works, it doesn't show its effects while hovering over it and if you use on an enemy and you hower over their debuffs it crashes the game.
    This is because it's missing a localization for its phase.
    Pic related is how to fix the issue:

Many unit classes are inconsistent with their stats. Is it an oversight or they should be just ignored? I can give a list of units I've noticed so far

Quote Originally Posted by Dhamon View Post
    I can give a list of units I've noticed so far
    You'd better check mods compatibility first, there is no inconsistency unless you use checked and compatible mods.

Is the latest version of the mod on steam? On steam it says last time it was updated was March 11, 2019. However the mod got updated on August 14th of 2020 right?

Quote Originally Posted by armen View Post
    Is the latest version of the mod on steam? On steam it says last time it was updated was March 11, 2019. However the mod got updated on August 14th of 2020 right?
    Steam clearly states mod was updated 14 August. Either on main page or in changes' history.

Missile units in my game have massive projectile deviation. 1/3 of them overshoot, 1/3 undershoot. Even for units right behind the enemy. Is it only on my part?

Also is friendly fire meant to be this brutal? If I have units overlap they start shooting each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Agathor Krex View Post
    Missile units in my game have massive projectile deviation. 1/3 of them overshoot, 1/3 undershoot. Even for units right behind the enemy. Is it only on my part?

Also is friendly fire meant to be this brutal? If I have units overlap they start shooting each other.
    No idea this is really FotE specific since i have never noticed any massive overlapping or ff, but you may want to use loose spacing to reduce it.

Burgundii slinger get 3 projectile, too OP.

GourmetGorilla's Avatar Semisalis

Download links for part 2 are broken, as is the mirror for part 1