Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Bug Reports

Default Re: Bug Reports

Quote Originally Posted by Rob003 View Post
    Thanks for quick turnaround on a fix! But it didn't work initially putting in the folder structure under \data. But when I replaced the file in the .pack worked great.

Regards,
    Hey Rob, how did you get it? I'm trying to substitute the file barbarian_hair_06_brown_diffuse.dds in the \variantmeshes\_variantmodels\man\hair_beards\hair\tex\ tables, but still the same.

And some lances are black too...

Quote Originally Posted by alevort View Post
    And some lances are black too...
    Pls, guys, specify units you observed anomalies (i assume you use only FotE and eventually EPR + my mod to confirm issues, no calls will be checked if you use ANY other mods).

Hi, my mods FotE and EPR - custom battle - unit WRE - Leones seniores Auxilii Palatini

and milites cohortes that bugs from texture helmet

Quote Originally Posted by Cgma View Post
    Pls, guys, specify units you observed anomalies (i assume you use only FotE and eventually EPR + my mod to confirm issues, no calls will be checked if you use ANY other mods).
    Yes , using only your mods and fote, the units the same as always some helmets with the nasal protection, clibanarii, cohors milites, ulchewr berwyr, and the pole of some lances of ulchewr berwyr and ulchewr marchogwyr are black. I think they are not intended to be like that. ing gaellic names, so difficult xD

Quote Originally Posted by alevort View Post
    Hey Rob, how did you get it? I'm trying to substitute the file barbarian_hair_06_brown_diffuse.dds in the \variantmeshes\_variantmodels\man\hair_beards\hair\tex\ tables, but still the same.
    Howdy, tbh I didn't actually test that one (even though I added it to the .pack) I'm playing Geats right now so was referring the other file for the missing weapon.

But what I did, is using PFM 5.0, opened @Fall_of_the_Eagles_1_Textures.pack, went to the path you mentioned. Find the file, make sure it's selected, goto files, then Replace file... browse to the file you downloaded and click open. You should see the file you selected in the pack change colour, implying that it's been modified. Now goto File, Save.

For the other file, same procedure but in the other .pack file with it's own path.

That should do it.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Rob003 View Post
    But what I did, is using PFM 5.0
    If you are placing file correctly to data folder and it doesn't work that means i didn't really repair the issue. Yeah, the issue about hair was one of the problems but there is another about this helmet and i needed more time to find it.

I was wrong, no digging into pack files is needed. I think i found the problem of that helmet you mentioned and it is now repaired. Since i must check also the lance you say the complex fix will be later. Check mod's site for updates.
    Last edited by Cgma; March 12, 2019 at 09:14 PM.

Thank you for your timely response and for the efforts of your team. We look forward to your correction .

Hi again!
    I spotted missing shields for Ioviani Iuniores Palatini (screenshot 1) and missing description for Castellum Comitatum (screenshot 2), Castellum Palatium (screenshot 3) and Castrum Palatium (screenshot 4).

Spoiler for screenshot 1

Spoiler for screenshot 2

Spoiler for screenshot 3

Spoiler for screenshot 4

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dingkuhn View Post
    missing description for Castellum Comitatum (screenshot 2), Castellum Palatium (screenshot 3) and Castrum Palatium (screenshot 4).
    I think i cleared this many times - i can do nothing about missing descriptions of buildings. This is vanilla bug when you add too many effects to one building and happens in every single mod for Attila, Shogun, Rome. In fact that is no bug, just description is longer than window's cap is. You can notice that other buildings' tiers don't have yet you still can see only partial description, so you cannot see full list of units etc. Regularly it affects only one tier of buildings.
    So generally i can just delete all units that cause this and go back to vanilla roster if you want to.

Pardon, I wasn't aware of this ^^'

Helmet and spears are repaired. check mod's site at Steam for update.

Funny fact is that these are broken models from vanilla game, that's why it took me so long to find cause.

hey guys looks like there are no garrisons for any settlements in the last roman dlc. is it just me or anyone else have this? only mod im using is Fote

Quote Originally Posted by garblefarb View Post
    hey guys looks like there are no garrisons for any settlements in the last roman dlc. is it just me or anyone else have this? only mod im using is Fote
    Just about checked them - weak or not, but they are. I have brought back some missing units for military structures, but cities were existing, nothing was touched.

Helmet and spears are repaired. check mod's site at Steam for update.

Funny fact is that these are broken models from vanilla game, that's why it took me so long to find cause.
    Thanks Cgma!

Just about checked them - weak or not, but they are. I have brought back some missing units for military structures, but cities were existing, nothing was touched.
    after a looking at it more it's only the land garrisons that are missing. the Ostrogothic kingdom is the only playable faction with land units in cities, all the rest are just artillery and/or boats. i could post a screenshot if you'd like but my game is up to date with only fote so i dont want to believe its a problem on my end lol. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by garblefarb View Post
    after a looking at it more it's only the land garrisons that are missing. the Ostrogothic kingdom is the only playable faction with land units in cities, all the rest are just artillery and/or boats. i could post a screenshot if you'd like but my game is up to date with only fote so i dont want to believe its a problem on my end lol. thanks
    also looks like the roman campaign is completely normal with all the factions having garrisons so idk what the hell is going on

elementall's Avatar Libertus

Hello Hello, 2 questions:
    I have: FotE+EP revised-FotE part1/part2 - Europa Perdita Reloaded, and a i see many units (all are the same stats) to recruit with WRE :
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1682209407
    And the other question, when i move my camera, i have drop of fps, when stay i have 50/60 fps on zoom on battles, is weird.
    By the way, very very nice mod, DEI for Attila. son unos genios, idolos!

Quote Originally Posted by elementall View Post
    I have: FotE+EP revised-FotE part1/part2 - Europa Perdita Reloaded, and a i see many units (all are the same stats) to recruit with WRE :
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1682209407

It would be really nice and useful to read and understand what is mod about in the description: "- full list of roman units according to Notitia Dignitatum (Auxilia Palatina units available with submods for ERE/WRE)". Mod adds all named units that Notitia Dignitatum describes as being on duty within time of ERE and WRE. Every such a unit is mutation of existing units so units named in ND as comitatenses are comitatenses in game, palatina are palatina and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by elementall View Post
    And the other question, when i move my camera, i have drop of fps, when stay i have 50/60 fps on zoom on battles, is weird.
    By the way, very very nice mod, DEI for Attila. son unos genios, idolos!
    Lower your graphic options if so happens, that's not mod. As i can remember standard game also made such things.
    Last edited by Cgma; March 14, 2019 at 10:12 AM.