Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast

Thread: VDM 2.2 for IMPERIAL DESTROYER project

Domesticus

Default Re: VDM 1.9 for IMPERIAL DESTROYER project

I decided to just restart the campaign since I didnt wanna lose out on the campaign script All is working well!

And im doing better keeping my empire stable!

Domesticus

Im up to turn 67, no errors or crashes

Suggestion, I managed to survive a -3 Stability Mass DIsorders event, moved all my troops to the core regions, and just let the rest uprise.

So thats actually awesome and fun for story, I got an event for +1 Stability, and enough points to get +2 more...

However, what caused the drama was a saboture raising an uprising in Malwa, India. I dont think that would realistically cause a pan-empire uprising. Can you make it so the trigger for Mass Disorders is the faction's home region only?

VadAntS's Avatar Miles
    Artifex

VDM updated:
    - for minor factions (1 region) saboteurs rise rebellion for 500 coins and treasury limit for inflation is 20000.
    - inflation for gold and silver mines (less than 6 mines - 0.4% and 0.2%, more than 5 mines - 0.8% and 0.4%)
    - some small changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kriegtooth View Post
    Can you make it so the trigger for Mass Disorders is the faction's home region only?
    It's not interesting thing.
    Last edited by VadAntS; May 21, 2015 at 02:22 PM.

Domesticus

I worded that wrong I mean home theater. So an uprising in any "colony" wouldnt cause massive uprisings across the empire XD

I get my terms mixed up

Domesticus

Ahhh, goddamnit. I got the glitch that ruined a much earlier campaign as Austria, 4.1 or 4.0

My stabilty is so bad that I have uncontrollable riots. The turn the Austrian Republican rebels appear in Austria(using the modern Austrian flag), all my buttons are greyed out and I cant do a damn thing.

So campaign is ended Unless you have a fix or work around

VadAntS's Avatar Miles
    Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kriegtooth View Post
    Ahhh, goddamnit. I got the glitch that ruined a much earlier campaign as Austria, 4.1 or 4.0
    Unless you have a fix or work around
    It's not a bug it's conflict of the panels. You have to download save again and when will be your turn you have to first open revolution message. If another message autoopens don't close it, first open revolution message.

Domesticus

Alrighty, will try again and hope it works I didnt even notice any panels

Domesticus

Yay! It actually worked Glad it did, my campaign got really exciting with the Venetian-Ottoman War of 1728

The Austrian Republic Rebellion was gloriously crushed by glorious general Eugen von Savoyen

Another suggestion, can regions gained through protectorates be automatically nationalized regardless of administration points?

Hi,

Vadants,

It has been a long time since I bombard this thread with suggestions.
    Well do´'t worry, I still have a few to share with you guys ( and no, I'm not talking about the option to annex protectorates).

So what I want to suggest is a 'War exhaustion mechanic'.
    Most of the great factions simply don't request peace even if they suffer defeat after defeat, and the 'patriotic fervour' and 'war weariness', only affect the capital public order.
    If National Leaders could have a trait like 'war with nation xxxx' that would increase with naval and land battles defeats as well regions lost, the peace request would be automatically triggerd, When the score reached a given number (like 100), and that nation could suffer a great inflation penalty...

I think it would be a nice mechanic, the rest is your magic at work

Thanks,

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

I am not able to connect to the hosting site and download the submod for some reasons. Any help would be apreciated.

EDIT: Well, it works fine again. So please ignore this message.
    Last edited by demagogos nicator; July 02, 2015 at 03:29 AM.

Hello I have a little question I hope someone could answer. When I try and start the W.A.l.I launcher I get a messenger saying that a unexpected exception has occurred with the parameter name file path not a pack file I ignore it and play the game. After playing for twenty two minutes I notice no changes or events so I exit the game, when I exit I find that the W.A.L.I engine has performed zero commands and zero bytes have been edited.

All I want to know is this normal when starting the VDM mod?

Sorry about this and thanks.

Hi,

Mago97,

Let me try to help.

1) Make sure you are using the correct user.empire_script ( the correct is the one in the VDM mod folder);
    2) To launch W.A.L.I., you should run the 'Start Empire. Windows batch file' file and NOT the 'launch' or the 'Launcher_ETW' files.
    3) If you have any other problem, just post it. Me or any other good soul in the ID_project threads, will help you even if it takes some days to reply.

Good luck,

"Diplomatic money"
    AI in the game at the conclusion of the truce and move under the protectorate mainly guided by monetary compensation that results in the inability of the transaction, even when the player advantage in military and economic spheres. Therefore, the notion of "diplomatic money" - this is money that accrued during the course of the AI ??player. This money is used solely for the script diplomacy. At the end of the course the AI ??rest of the money is deducted from the treasury of the player and he gets his home, honestly earned treasury. With AI also written off the money he received in the transaction with the player.
    Note: The script starts with the second stroke.
    Could anyone explain this ?

Hello again PMPG.

Thank you so much for this it, this was very kind of you to help me again (I must be the most annoying person on the site you met because I always ask for help.) I am going to do what you said tonight and hopefully this is the last time I have to bother the good people on this site.

Again thank you so much for the help.

Heptagenia's Avatar Civis

Hey! has now played Empire realism for a long time and want to try this mod that seems very interesting. I wonder if I really get started it correctly. 1. Starts (Steam), 2. Starts (Start Empire.bat) in WALI folder, (cmd window is completely empty?), 3. Starts (Empire) from Steam. Empire starts but I get two message First one box (can not find the file launch.bat, make sure you typed the name correctly and try again). The second message in cmd window and say: Empire.exe Can not find the path. Is this normal? Extremely grateful for the help
    Last edited by Heptagenia; July 10, 2015 at 12:54 AM.

VadAntS's Avatar Miles
    Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Heptagenia View Post
    Hey! has now played Empire realism for a long time and want to try this mod that seems very interesting. I wonder if I really get started it correctly. 1. Starts (Steam), 2. Starts (Start Empire.bat) in WALI folder, (cmd window is completely empty?), 3. Starts (Empire) from Steam. Empire starts but I get two message First one box (can not find the file launch.bat, make sure you typed the name correctly and try again). The second message in cmd window and say: Empire.exe Can not find the path. Is this normal? Extremely grateful for the help
    If you use Steam try Launcher_ETW.exe, not Start Empire.bat.

VadAntS's Avatar Miles
    Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Senryakku View Post
    Could anyone explain this ?
    Sorry for google translation )) When you make dip offer to AI, AI always looks at money offer, not for your military and economic strength. That's why at the end of turn you will get dip money (3 mln). Dip money is used for script dip offers (when you see money offer with 1 mln). You can accept or decline these offers. At the start of the next turn the rest of dip money will be taken from you.

Yes, I figured it out after simply playing with your mod. Basically this is a way to make the AI proactive with the player and receive more diplomatic offers ?

I have another question about nationalization. I just captured wuttemberg and got a red flag on the region panel. When I click one the "?", it gives me the error message saying I don't have enough points, the region is already yours or I need to wait. So I waited 1 turn and tried to do it again but it didn't work.
    I have 250 management points is that not enough ?
    Last edited by Senryakku; July 10, 2015 at 10:04 AM.

GRANTO's Avatar Domesticus

Question , where / how can i see how many management points i have? .

it's "Administration" in the government panel