Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 10252627282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: VDM 2.2 for IMPERIAL DESTROYER project

nikossaiz's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: VDM 1.9 for IMPERIAL DESTROYER project

Quote Originally Posted by Giulius Caesar Augustus View Post
    there is some way to deactivate the inflation?
    no unfortunatelly, the deactivation would deactivate also other sides of the script that are vital. only the options with the true\false you can if you are not a pro moder. It is not really that bad though, once you get the handle of it and build an empire ( if crashes on AI turn let you offcourse ) you will appreciate it as a mechanism that put a brake to the money flood.

Quote Originally Posted by nikossaiz View Post
    no unfortunatelly, the deactivation would deactivate also other sides of the script that are vital. only the options with the true\false you can if you are not a pro moder. It is not really that bad though, once you get the handle of it and build an empire ( if crashes on AI turn let you offcourse ) you will appreciate it as a mechanism that put a brake to the money flood.
    Okay, but ... I have some questions:

1) Is there any way to increase the minimum of 20000 to another number? I would seem more logical a 50000 or 60000

2) can inflation reach a maximum value, or does it simply grow all the time?

In my campaign I had in the treasury less than 20000 and still growing ... and it is almost impossible to counteract its effects

Quote Originally Posted by Giulius Caesar Augustus View Post
    Okay, but ... I have some questions:

1) Is there any way to increase the minimum of 20000 to another number? I would seem more logical a 50000 or 60000

2) can inflation reach a maximum value, or does it simply grow all the time?

In my campaign I had in the treasury less than 20000 and still growing ... and it is almost impossible to counteract its effects
    1) i am not really sure about it, i cant find a word "inflation" on the script. would be nice if we could change it

2) As venetia, with balkans and central europe conquered i have 24% inflation, so the answer must be no, goldmines etch must add 2% or something like that its turn

3) right click your minister for the money, click on "?" and get the inflation down 2%. that is all

Quote Originally Posted by nikossaiz View Post
    1) i am not really sure about it, i cant find a word "inflation" on the script. would be nice if we could change it

2) As venetia, with balkans and central europe conquered i have 24% inflation, so the answer must be no, goldmines etch must add 2% or something like that its turn

3) right click your minister for the money, click on "?" and get the inflation down 2%. that is all
    All right thank you!!!

one more cuestion, the limitation of army's is only for human players or for AI too? cause i love the ETW, but i hate that the AI dont stop spawning armys

Default Re: VDM 2.2 for IMPERIAL DESTROYER project

Poland has 0 Tax Income, is this correct?

Does this mod contain virus? My system says it's a threat

Sir_Aggelos_GR's Avatar Centenarius

I think this mod needs a tutorial so that it explain all aspects?
    For example:
    what does nation becomes a protector of faith does?Or relegion level what it does?
    How exactly conspiracy works?

This sub-mod needs a powerful PC to play it? When I wait for the turn of the turn, it takes too long, about 4 or minutes, is that normal or will it be because of the speed of my computer?

jookoo's Avatar Foederatus

Hi! The diplomatic money script doesn't seem to always work. Sometimes when there's an offer for 1 million and i decline the money is still in my treasury when the turns end. Sometimes it works as intended though and the money is removed when the turns end. This also makes me worried that the A.I might sometimes keep the diplomatic money if accepted when the turns end. Anyone else having this problem?

Hi. I'm new to ID and VDM so this may be a question that's already been answered. When I have VDM I don't seem to have the option in diplomacy, to offer Regions, Technologies, or Military Access. When I use a Mod which adds these options, VDM vanishes. Is this common? Is there a cure for this? Thanks for any help.

Edit. Regions & Technologies now working. No Military Access but that doesn't bother me. Why are they now working? No idea. Just glad they are.

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

VDM 2.2 is updated for Imperial Destroyer 6.1

Thank you Lordsith...

Sir_Aggelos_GR's Avatar Centenarius

thank you,why both option have stability -1?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190101141546_1.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	207.9 KB 
ID:	356547Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190101141552_1.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	207.4 KB 
ID:	356548

if i play as france i got a french revolution everytime at around turn 1-5
    this makes it unenjoyable to play that certain campaign.. what script would i have to turn off to make that happen? its not the normal revolution that accurs when your people ar eunhappy..im talking about a global trait aka disaster called "French revolution" which gives me -50 happyness in france and neighbouring provinces. i cant do anything to counter it

if i play as france i got a french revolution everytime at around turn 1-5
    well , you playing the late campaign and around 1789 the french revolution breaks, remember, the one that shaked the then status quo and bring the new order, the base of the napoleonic era and the shape of modern sociatys. It is supposed to happen.
    i cant do anything to counter it
    Side with the rebels, turn into dimocracy, and bring enlightment to the rest of the europe ( by conquer it preferably. )
    Last edited by nikossaiz; January 02, 2019 at 01:12 PM.

well not really.. i chose the 1700 script and my campaign starts in 1700 so... not supposed to be
    i dont want to play that god awefull republic.. otherwise i couldve double clicked the ntw exe^^ bourbonne or nothing

Herr Doctor's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by JeanPierre244 View Post
    well not really.. i chose the 1700 script and my campaign starts in 1700 so... not supposed to be
    i dont want to play that god awefull republic.. otherwise i couldve double clicked the ntw exe^^ bourbonne or nothing
    Keep all your provinces population loyalty always higher than 0. Even in colonies.

I installed impdest 6.1, dm 2.2 and wanted to throw the impdest option "all diplomatic options & forts" additionaly. I then realised that both are script luas and therefore wont work. How could i make it work by myself?

Edit: btw herr doktor thanks anyway but -in the meantime- i realised how important stability is, that i can raise it for just a few extra points and that i have to deactivate the saboteur rebellion script in the lua..which i did and that solved my problem with rebellions and revolutions^^
    Last edited by JeanPierre244; January 10, 2019 at 07:50 AM.

Hi,

I wanted to use WALI, but I was unable to start it at all. I did a bit of research and I find out that you VDM is using bugged version of WALI (which is using wrong directories structures and... it's hardcoded...). WALI devs do not respond, WALI links are dead...

Anyone have latest version of WALI?

I'd be very grateful!
    ComR