Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 112627282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: VDM 2.2 for IMPERIAL DESTROYER project

Default Re: VDM 2.2 for IMPERIAL DESTROYER project

The posts about this bug go as far as 2017, but I'll put it again anyway.

This submod makes land battles and naval battles to crash on loading screen.

Tried without this submod, works perfectly. If this ain't going to be fixed, a heads up in the post will be nice. I had to uninstall everything!

I am Alex, from France, and new to this forum.

I am thrilled by the amazing improvements brought by Imperial Destroyer: wonderfulbattle effects, the new factions, the improved music, etc.! I am also very interested by your VDM 2.2 submod.

Unfortunatelly, I am alo unable to have the ID 6.1 mod work properly when pairedwith VDM 2.2. As reported by many other players, the game crashes each time Istart any battle out of a saved version (the game works well when I just starta campaign before saving). I tried the remediations measures stated in thesite, but to no avail: VDM start does not work (« windows does not findempire.exe »), and I don’t find Start_Empire.bat in the WALIfolder (there is an Internet shortcut which looks like a start link, but it isempty). It is as if they would be missing files, especially compared to theearlier version presented in Hjalfnar’s explanatory video. Bottom line: so far,much to my regret, I had to renounce to VDM’s very interesting submod.

Separately, I'd like to know if someone can help me with te below two additional issues:

1) I don’t kwnow how to reinstate the plainvanilla’s moving distances : 5-6 turns to send a militia unit from Paristo Brest is way too much! Again, Hjalfnar’s video showed how to select optionalfiles to modify moving distances, but in the 6.1 version those files are nomore available.2) Canistershots (an essential part of 18th century ordnance!) were removed, so wereapparently ground earthwork (trenches) and rank fires. Is there a way to put them back?As I’d really like to enjoy this mod, and I am too impatientto wait for the next version, I do hope that you will be able to help me solvethe above issues.Thank ou in advance and best regards,Alex

Sir_Aggelos_GR's Avatar Centenarius

will it be updated for new version 6.2?

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Yes, it's updated

It still crashes for me with 6.2

It works.Do you have a crash in start of the game or ingame?

In battle just like the before with 6.1. I'm going to reinstall the game and see if it still does the same.

Clean install and verify all files

Sogdog's Avatar Centenarius

Hi there. I would love to download the no-forts option. The download link on first page no longer works.

Default Re: VDM 2.1 for IMPERIAL DESTROYER project

Hi, i'm testing this wonderful mod but i have a question : i cannot offer a nation to be a protectorate, although this nation has only 1 territory, I am besieging this nation with a vastly superior army and having decimated...but no "become protectorate" option in the dip panel. Is that normal ? Or bug ?

Thx for anyone help !

Lordsith's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by OntheRoadToETW View Post
    Hi, i'm testing this wonderful mod but i have a question : i cannot offer a nation to be a protectorate, although this nation has only 1 territory, I am besieging this nation with a vastly superior army and having decimated...but no "become protectorate" option in the dip panel. Is that normal ? Or bug ?
    Yes, it's supposed to be. Protectorate option is buggy/

Ok, thx a lot for the answer ! Do you know if there's a way to restore this option in the dip relations ?

Please help me. I want to translate mod language but can't find the language file.. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Kingartist21 View Post
    Please help me. I want to translate mod language but can't find the language file.. Thank you
    Your gonna find this in the Lord_loc.pack file. Use pack file manager. two files in there. ui.loc is all UI stuff (tool tips, menus etc...); localisation.loc (traits, Regions, character names, etc..)

Quote Originally Posted by Lordsith View Post
    Yes, it's supposed to be. Protectorate option is buggy/
    I believe he's fixed this bug here:

http://imtw.ru/topic/31463-vdm-v-pua...9#entry2252579

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli! View Post
    Your gonna find this in the Lord_loc.pack file. Use pack file manager. two files in there. ui.loc is all UI stuff (tool tips, menus etc...); localisation.loc (traits, Regions, character names, etc..)
    I translated the lord_loc file. VDM messages do not exist in the lors_loc file. I want to translate his message messages.

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Could you please upload your latest version from 23rd of june?

Regards
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Libertus

how do i locate the target panel to view my tasks?

Libertus

amother question, can this mod work with imperial spleandor rotr?