Thread: Falcom Total war 3 2.0b release !

Default Falcom Total war 3 2.0b release !

With the help of DOMOD team (Asia Empires and Shaoding) and Broken Crescent the mod got new exciting additions !
    I fixed CTD issue in the previous versions and added lots of new accents (Portuguese, Spanish, French, Arab, Hindi, etc...)

DOWNLOAD and INSTRUCTIONS :
    Everything is here
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...r-III-Download

NOTABENE :
    This is a beta version, you might find small problems, I hope to correct them in the future version.

INTRODUCTION :
    I am fan of Europa Universalis. I always dreamed to have a EU with battles like Total War.
    This is why I made this mod.

INSTALLATION:
    - Place all the zips in you folder Medieval II Total War\mods\
    - Extact the first zip and all files will be extracted at once
    - Install the non-PRC patch dowloadable in the forum (follow the instructions provided in the concerned readme) if you don't want to change your non-unicode program settings into PRC Chinese. Without that you won't be able to start a campaign.

PREREQUIST:
    - Last version of Medieval 2 Total War : Kingdoms 1.05

FEATURES:
    - Kingdoms features (Forts, guard towers, oil, hotseat campaign, ...)
    - 3 new religions added with their buildings (Buddhism, Hinduism and Shinto)
    - 13 new factions and 3 factions that existed in non-playable now playable from the start
    - Tipi village for north american, red brick castles and stone forts and new textures for Mesoamerican cities.
    - Asian castles en settlements.
    - New accents : natives, mesomerican, russian, german, french, italian, spanish, portuguese, arab, turk, hindi, chinese, japanese and danish.
    - Explore hidden provinces and conquer them.

FORUM :
    Visit the forum of the mode !
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...Total-Conquest

FACEBOOK:
    Visit the facebook page of the mod !
    www.facebook.com/pages/Falcom-Total-War-3/275084269253904

CREDITS:
    Falcom4ever - The author of the mod
    Gigantus - Thanks a lot to him for his Bare Geomod that was the base of the mod and his moding tools. Also thanks for how much he helped me when I faced problems in the conception of the mod.
    Shizoku no Senso team - Thanks a lot to them for the japanese stuff. They did an amazing work and I hope they can release their mod very soon ! Thanks again !
    Ran no Jidai team - Thanks a lot for some model strat for Japan and base for asian campaign cities/castle
    Isandlwana - Thanks for the units from the Isandlwana - The Thin Red Line mod. They are used on the Zimbabwean faction
    Dominatio Mundi team - Thanks for my mates from Dominatio Mundi and in particullary Master Zuma that send the the Malian units
    Charge - Thanks for MapMod: Trees, Textures, Sea v1.0
    davide.cool - Thanks for better grass, water and aztecs cities textures
    Agart - Thanks for new cities and castles for europeans and middle east
    XAI 4.01 - Thanks for a wonderful AI
    Broken Crescent - Thanks to AlphaDelta and Strelac for Indian units
    Asia Empire - Thanks for Asian settlements, asian model strats, chinese gunner unit, Thai, Myanmar and Korean units
    All Under Heaven - Thanks for asian model strat, asian units and settlements
    Shaoding - Thanks for asian model strat, asian units for Jurchen, China, Mongol and early Japanese Bushi and settlements
    TWCenter - Thanks to everybody in this forum that was ready to help to fix bugs, answer to questions and share experiance
    Treaper - Fixed French building issues and beta testes
    AntonisTheGreek - Betatest
    IGDood - Diplomat between FTW and DOMOD teams

VERSION History:
    2.0b : Several changes to the content and stability.
    1.4 : Corrected bugs and balanced unit costs per turn for Asian factions. Several new units. Campaign map slightly change. You can now conquest all the world, but some regions have to be first explored. Game more balanced with some factions now more agressive.
    1.3 : Added some mimi-graphic mods, new asian cities/castles and model strat. Made some detailed corrections on the campaign map. Added tippis for north-american villages, red stone castles for russia and poland and new mesocamerican textures. Added stone forts.
    1.2.2 : Added some music, corrected some text bugs
    1.2 : Changes in AI attitude in campaign mode, new historical, events, new scripts, technology tree improved, khmers are hindu now, new terrain textures, new slave banners, corrected ui missing, correct custom battle locations, and corrected some bugs
    1.1 : Corrected some bugs & custom battles avaliable now
    1.0 : First public version
    Last edited by falcom4ever; March 07, 2015 at 10:20 PM.

Treaper's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Falcom Total war 3 2.0b release !

This is somehow different from version I have?

Yes I added more accents.

Julianus Flavius's Avatar Campidoctor

EXCELLENT! Will download asap
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    What have the Romans ever done for us?? apart from better sanitation and medicine and education and irrigation and public health and roads and a freshwater system and baths and public order... what have the Romans done for us?
    Some of my favourite quotes:
    "Your god has yet to prove himself more merciful than his predecessors" ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'
    "If you choose to do nothing, they will continue to do this again and again, until there is no-one left in the city, no people for this governement to govern"
    ~ Hypatia, as represented in the film 'Agora'

Excellent mod!! Japanese are my favorite to play as although I took the entire world (except for the americas) as the mongol hordes!

Better than Genghis and Kubilai ! GG