Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: MedManager - M2TW Mod Manager

Default Re: MedManager - M2TW Mod Manager

Ancient thread but did not find anything else. Does not let me do anything, doesn't show the folder tree and all the options are greyed out besides 'Find M2TW' under 'file'. Trying to modify a save game to change difficulty.
    Last edited by Steward Denethor II; May 17, 2019 at 09:32 PM.

For future reference: here's a working download link for 2020: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...do=file&id=912

Quote Originally Posted by literaldehyde View Post
    For future reference: here's a working download link for 2020: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...do=file&id=912
    I am looking for the download link just now then I see your timely post! Thank you very much!

Where is the download for this mod manager?

Is there a version of this for Rome Total War 1 ?

You don't need Mod Manager for RTW1 you can open the files and just type in changes
    Ordoprinceps
    Semper Ferox

I need it to check the difficulty of a current save game, I can't find a program to open the .sav file and decode it.

Sorry, I don't know how to help with that and I never heard of MedManager before. Wish I could help. I love RTW1 and Barbarian Invasion. Very few players these days. You might try asking on Steam. Maybe a player there knows.
    Ordoprinceps
    Semper Ferox

Did you find a fix for this ? I've pointed the program to my M2TW folder in steamapps, selected 1.02/kingdoms or whatever from the list, and it's all greyed out. No tree, nothing.

Edit: moving the medieval exe and medmanager to the same folder lets me see the tree, but trying to open a save gives the error that the file can not be opened as an archive.
    Last edited by sharkeyyyy; June 04, 2021 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Additional Information

Kuljex's Avatar Laetus

I can't seem to get the program to work. When I try to load the Medieval 2 local directory it just crashes the program without an error and when I try to put the medieval 2 exe into a folder with the save folder it can recognize the saves but just gives me a fatal error when I try to open the save. I'm simply just trying to edit and look at the difficulty of the save games.

Bellus88's Avatar Ducenarius

Does anyone have a link to this program? I am trying to find it.

Nevermind, I found it again.

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/down...o=file&id=4658 This is my THERA REDUX save.

Can someone please change my campaign difficulty to Very Hard? Same with Battle Difficulty but I think I have it on Very Hard already.

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/down...do=file&id=912 MedManager is here.

https://www.moddb.com/mods/thera-redux

I can't get it to work, whenever I open the Med2 directory in my steam it just crashes after. If anyone can successfully edit files here I would appreciate it if you could edit mine.

Quote Originally Posted by AstroCat View Post
    When I start this up it and I select my game directory and version it crashes. Installed fine. Any help?

edit: n/m fixed.
    How did you fix it? Do you remember? I have the same problem.
    Last edited by Bellus88; September 15, 2022 at 07:02 AM.

I can't get the MedManager to work. After I installed it and selct the game directory it simply closes. I know this happens to a lot of people, but I haven't found a solution really. Can anyone help.
    I need to lower the battle difficulty for my EBII campaign from VH to H. The campaign reaches the point where it's sort of unplayable when I loose 40% of my veteran legionary army in a battle against peasant barbarians.
    Help would be loads appreciated.

Here's the link to the save file, in case someone is valiant enough to change it for me. The forum won't let me upload it for some reason, so I used google drive:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1in7...ew?usp=sharing

I am new to this forum. How can i download this tool i am not able to understand.

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

It's in TWC Downloads, I edited a courtesy link into the OP as well.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011