Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Viking Forefathers DLC Reskin+ Unique Roster Expansion v.1.02

Default Re: Viking Forefathers DLC Reskin+ Unique Roster Expansion v.1.02

Great mod
    Thanks

Simply Beautiful, I'll have to wait for the dlc sale before I get it

Nice mod but I can't download, my ESET anti virus is going absolutely crazy on that site, literally 50 notifications within 10 seconds, multiple website addresses blocked, etc..... the website is so ing SPAMMY popups and redirects everywhere.... why would you post it there OP ???

does anyone have a legit link I can download this ??

I will preface this with the fact that I am somewhat of a noob here. I really want to download the new skins/adjustments for the 'viking' factions; they look amazing. How do I do this without my antivirus flipping out. The website it takes me to when I click on the download links may be completely fine, but seems a little shady. I keep on getting warnings. Please help me... I really want to take advantage of this awsome work!

Your very talented. This is awesome stuff here.
    I am making my very first unit in total war series. Can i use Your beard texture? I dont know how to do something like this in Your mod.
    I will post credits to Your job if i ever finish my unit :-) It will be Jutish tier 3 heavy spear unit :-) Hope so... Its really hard to do something for such noobie as me.

ps. sry for bad english.

hey why did you take off the shields from the huscarls!!??

Your link sent me to: http://www.file-upload.net/download-..._1.02.rar.html

It says there is no file and the download button is for an exe file that I am not touching. I really wanted to try this as the Jutes are my favourite faction.

It took me 3 goes before working. I really appreciate the work in this and look forward to playing with it. Perhaps next time a more reliable site can be used.

Game crashes when launching after the Last Roman dlc patch. Tried enabling and disabling each of the mods i have and it only crashes when this mod is enabled. I'm using the Reskin + New Units Vanilla balanced 1.02.

Yeah same here, this mod causes the game to crash now with the new patch/dlc. Too bad I was enjoying this mod.

Same. Crash after latest patching

nord13's Avatar Foederatus

Also norse berserkers unit icon changed into baslista picture after latest patch..can you update this great mod pls?

Kraut and Tea's Avatar Campidoctor

Hey, I recently made a public resource Roman shield patterns pack containing 85 Roman shield patterns that is available to everyone.

I also gatherd up picks and designs for a project on Nordic shield patterns that could be used for Saxons and Vikings. I am not entirely shure yet over how many to make but am thinking of something between 90 to 120 different shield patterns. In any case I would like to make as many as possible so that unit diversity could be expanded. If you are interested, could you tell me which shield models you use for your mods? So I can make the patterns and VMDs specificaly for those shields?

When will you update this mod, can't use it as of now. Game will crash when I try to use it. Thanks for taking your time in making this.

Very very very awesome!!! You're the best modder!

I wish to play it, but my game crash when it start... Do you will update it?

The Viking Captains are perfect!!!

Sorry for my bad english. lol

Oh you must update this excellent mod,i simply love it and can't play norse factions without it.

Do anyone know how too make the Geats family tree smaller?I like when it's small at the begining.

nord13's Avatar Foederatus

its sad but mod seems dead since uploader not active here anymore..Anyone else able to update this great mod?? viking campaigns witout this bit dull..even with radious unit mod !

+1

Could you create a version withoud oval shields? can I be wrong about vikings, but i never see nothing about they use oval shields only the round shields...
    and change the choosen warrios to viking warrios...
    .. do you make the beserkers betters? (to me vikings could be more overpowered, but to me kkk, i'm a viking fan so, doesn't expect less than that)
    If was

So thanks a lot

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast