Magnar's Avatar Artifex

Default 12 turns per year mod

12 turns per year

This mod increases the number of turns in each year from 4 to 12

Download

Find more Magnar Mechanics HERE

Default Re: 12 turns per year mod

Hello
    Is there a difference between your 12TPY mod and Dresden's 12TPY Turn Per Year Mods?
    I would like find out if Dec, Jan, Feb be as winter, just like normal seasons but Dresden said "I will look into setting up the months properly. I am not sure its something that can be fixed.
    Edit: I can change the month the game starts in, but I think it will always have January-March as Spring, April-July as Summer, etc."
    Sess

Magnar's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by GmOOnII View Post
    Hello
    Is there a difference between your 12TPY mod and Dresden's 12TPY Turn Per Year Mods?
    I would like find out if Dec, Jan, Feb be as winter, just like normal seasons but Dresden said "I will look into setting up the months properly. I am not sure its something that can be fixed.
    Edit: I can change the month the game starts in, but I think it will always have January-March as Spring, April-July as Summer, etc."
    Sess
    im pretty sure they are exactly the same thing except mine was released first haha

it really is only changing 1 number

during my gameplay the events and the years do not match.. like attila was born 5 years earlier than planned xD

Do you thing it is possible to just make seasons last 3 or 4 turns instead slowing passing time? I know that what I am asking is basically breaking immersion but.. I want childs and generals to age but I want longer seasons.

Is this mod compatible with Radious mods?