Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Hegemonia Modpack v4.1 Released!

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Default Re: Hegemonia Modpack v3b Released!

New update coming soon.
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Can't wait. Thanks for keeping this mod updated with patches
    Just a question. Any chance that you'll be updating this mod to run with alex.exe and modify the hoplite phalanx so they would be automatically be packed tighter without needing shieldwall, like in EB 1.21?
    Last edited by SRACon17; November 22, 2016 at 12:56 AM.

Daminios's Avatar Civis

well done Bogia ...
    making this mod better .
    opa !

Quote Originally Posted by SRACon17 View Post
    Can't wait. Thanks for keeping this mod updated with patches
    Just a question. Any chance that you'll be updating this mod to run with alex.exe and modify the hoplite phalanx so they would be automatically be packed tighter without needing shieldwall, like in EB 1.21?
    I will try, just test the final version when out and give feedback.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Default Re: Hegemonia Modpack v4 Released!

New update released, have fun!
    Update v4 22-11-2016

Wow thanks

I am preparing also a version that fixes some problems with the UI, SRACon17 by the way do you know good english to write some descriptions? Anybody if wants to help could pm me.
    Also in the future i am going to make from scratch the traits and ancillaries but lot work is needed.

I made a twitter account to see if it can help me, you can follow me here:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/b0Gia?p=s

Default Re: Hegemonia Modpack v4.1 Released!

New version released! 7-12-2016

I want to know if the modpack contain the new hoplite animation that show this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipsEFpV73Eo

ROME TOTAL REALISM ANABASIS FORUM: HERE

Are we unpacking the folder into the BI folder or the data folder within the BI folder?

Are "SigniferOne new annimations" compatible with the new version of the modpack, assuming that I install SigniferOne's first and then this on top? I ask because in my install notes for HCS I have the following instructions, but can't remember when I wrote them, although I'm sure it was version 3.x of the modpack:

1) Install HCS
    2) Unpack "RS2_Environment_for_Hegemonia City States.rar" in corresponding folder
    3) Unpack "Map_Climates.rar" in corresponding folder
    4) Unpack "HCS_with_SigniferOne's_new.rar" in corresponding folder
    5) Unpack b0gia's modpack

Does this new version of the modpack make any of the other mentioned files prescindible?

hi how i can start the mod?? i downloaded the files but there isnt a game exe to start the mod

thanks for your answers

Quote Originally Posted by Kaerberos View Post
    hi how i can start the mod?? i downloaded the files but there isnt a game exe to start the mod

thanks for your answers
    First you make a shortcut of bi invasion exe, then you add to the destination -mod:bi/hcs -show_err -nm

Quote Originally Posted by Alekho View Post
    Are "SigniferOne new annimations" compatible with the new version of the modpack, assuming that I install SigniferOne's first and then this on top? I ask because in my install notes for HCS I have the following instructions, but can't remember when I wrote them, although I'm sure it was version 3.x of the modpack:

1) Install HCS
    2) Unpack "RS2_Environment_for_Hegemonia City States.rar" in corresponding folder
    3) Unpack "Map_Climates.rar" in corresponding folder
    4) Unpack "HCS_with_SigniferOne's_new.rar" in corresponding folder
    5) Unpack b0gia's modpack

Does this new version of the modpack make any of the other mentioned files prescindible?
    Just install my modpack, all the others are included except RS2 Environment. Now that i have free time i will check again all of these and make instructions more clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Solon de Atenas View Post
    I want to know if the modpack contain the new hoplite animation that show this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipsEFpV73Eo
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia de Bodemloze View Post
    First you make a shortcut of bi invasion exe, then you add to the destination -mod:bi/hcs -show_err -nm

I get an Error if i try this like you say....(i made this surely wrong)

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rome Total War Gold\RomeTW-BI.exe"

thats what i have in the shortcut destination

Its me again...I think i got it now....do i just to have to overwrite your files with the old hegemonia files of the other version??

if yes then it works now

Quote Originally Posted by Kaerberos View Post
    Its me again...I think i got it now....do i just to have to overwrite your files with the old hegemonia files of the other version??

if yes then it works now
    Yes

Your destination should be this:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rome Total War Gold\RomeTW-BI.exe -mod:bi/hcs -show_err -nm"

Hi b0Gia, you might want to put your script in the modpa ck into the show_me folder. When I installed the modpack it was in the scripts folder and the old 2011 script was still in the show_me folder, so the old script was the active one when I first played the mod. Thanks for all your work. If you still need someone to help you (with writing descriptions), I can do it.