Thread: EBNOM Updates Discussion

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: EBNOM Updates Discussion

Hows things going?

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Quote Originally Posted by isa0005 View Post
    Hows things going?
    Well the development slowly continued, we made some final decisions at least for the first version of EBNOM and i hope the 2 months july - august to make real progress.
    I have also an image to share:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12222.png 
Views:	134 
Size:	836.7 KB 
ID:	346506
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Most excellent!

Julio85's Avatar Biarchus

Great news whishing you the best and I hope to be able to play to Novus in the near future
    anyway only 17 factions?
    not room for Galatians or others?
    I noticed that Parthians are pushed to west.

Wow! That's bloody wonderful!

Quote Originally Posted by Julio85 View Post
    Great news whishing you the best and I hope to be able to play to Novus in the near future
    anyway only 17 factions?
    not room for Galatians or others?
    I noticed that Parthians are pushed to west.
    I see 19 faction banners + the one i forgot about dacians = 20 + rebels = 21 factions (max)
    Parthians are two factions
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

thanks for the answer

I hope to see many progresses

anyway...it is rebel the region between Parthians and Armenians?

Quote Originally Posted by Julio85 View Post
    thanks for the answer

I hope to see many progresses

anyway...it is rebel the region between Parthians and Armenians?
    yes

So can we assume that there will be a grand campgain for EBNOM? I was under the assumption that there was going to be a custom battle release and thats it...

So can we assume that there will be a grand campgain for EBNOM? I was under the assumption that there was going to be a custom battle release and thats it...
    Well the final goal is a working campaign. Who will play custom battles without a campaign. Not even me.

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia de Bodemloze View Post
    Well the final goal is a working campaign. Who will play custom battles without a campaign. Not even me.
    Awesome!

Im Happy to see this Submod in Release.

Its a good what If Scenario,. to play with Sertorius against the Roman Republic. Is a third Roman Faction in South Italy? There is a other Faction Symbol?

me too!
    I always check this thread!

Indefinitely Banned

Hello b0Gia I spoke to you on 18th Dec 2016, in another forum of Total War, and after a while I stopped tracking because I thought the mod was dead.

I'm really glad you're coming back to develop this amazing mod. I'm so excited and waiting for the news.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia de Bodemloze View Post
    Well the development slowly continued, we made some final decisions at least for the first version of EBNOM and i hope the 2 months july - august to make real progress.
    I have also an image to share:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12222.png 
Views:	134 
Size:	836.7 KB 
ID:	346506

Why are the British-Romans in France?

Indefinitely Banned

*Spain*

Quote Originally Posted by ariel127711 View Post
    Why are the British-Romans in France?
    What on Earth are you talking about? British-Romans? The Romans hadn't even arrived in Britain by this point, although they traded with some coastal tribes I belive.

Either way far as I can tell, based on the map the EBNOM team has provided us, there are no factions present in Britain and any tribes or nations that where around at the time will no doubt be represented by rebels. It appears that the Casse (the only British Faction that was present in the origional EB) have been exchanged for another faction due to the limittions of RTW. I assume that the factions present in Gaul or France are the Averni, the Aedui and I perhaps what could either be the Belgae, the Suessiones, the Eburones or maybe the Remi, Morini or the Bellovaci as they where the dominant powers of the region (Belgica or what is now the Netherlands and Belgium) around this period.

*Spain*
    The faction that occupies Spain, besides the Roman Republic, is the Sertorani, a nation that is based on a Romano-Iberic rebellion known as the the Sertorian War (80- 72 BCE) ) led by Quintus Sertorius against the Oprimates, a traditionalist poltical movment within the Roman Senate.

I think you might like to do a bit of historical research and indeed investigate Novus Ordo Mundi furthur before comenting my friend!

On that note, I'm curious about the faction that appears in Southern Italy. I assume that it might either the rebelion of Marcus Aemilius Lepidus, the Second Rebellion of Sulla, or even rebels of the Social Wars like Spartacus for examples as these where all events that occured around the same time period of the mod. Could we get any hints?
    Last edited by isa0005; August 02, 2017 at 06:42 AM.

First the "british" faction is the Belgae a tribe named Suessiones.

The 2 roman factions represent the romans of Marius and romans of Sulla.
    In general nothing is final and all are wip.

Indefinitely Banned

What on Earth are you talking about? British-Romans? The Romans hadn't even arrived in Britain by this point, although they traded with some coastal tribes I belive.

Either way far as I can tell, based on the map the EBNOM team has provided us, there are no factions present in Britain and any tribes or nations that where around at the time will no doubt be represented by rebels. It appears that the Casse (the only British Faction that was present in the origional EB) have been exchanged for another faction due to the limittions of RTW. I assume that the factions present in Gaul or France are the Averni, the Aedui and I perhaps what could either be the Belgae, the Suessiones, the Eburones or maybe the Remi, Morini or the Bellovaci as they where the dominant powers of the region (Belgica or what is now the Netherlands and Belgium) around this period.

The faction that occupies Spain, besides the Roman Republic, is the Sertorani, a nation that is based on a Romano-Iberic rebellion known as the the Sertorian War (80- 72 BCE) ) led by Quintus Sertorius against the Oprimates, a traditionalist poltical movment within the Roman Senate.

I think you might like to do a bit of historical research and indeed investigate Novus Ordo Mundi furthur before comenting my friend!

On that note, I'm curious about the faction that appears in Southern Italy. I assume that it might either the rebelion of Marcus Aemilius Lepidus, the Second Rebellion of Sulla, or even rebels of the Social Wars like Spartacus for examples as these where all events that occured around the same time period of the mod. Could we get any hints?

I mean, why is the faction originally British-Roman in Spain, and not another faction?

I mean, why is the faction originally British-Roman in Spain, and not another faction?
    It's spanish-roman faction, lusitanian with roman mix.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast