Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: ATTILA ENHANCED - Modular Overhaul (08.08.2015)

Default Re: ATTILA ENHANCED - Modular Overhaul + Saxons reworked (07.03.2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Arthalion View Post
    I already tried, but i didnt found where is the faction leader's variantmesh..

update 08/03/2015

Saxon Enhanced : Added some new helms and beards

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Chosen warriors

Royal Huscarls

Ah well, this mod is amazing anyway. Any plans to do another faction after this?

Cant wait to see what you do with the alans and goth factions.

yeah i planed to create other reskins but its very long alone. For me im only at 50% of Saxons, so be patient ^^

Your reskin is really awesome. But it's much be better if those elite unit like Chosen warriors or Nordic Spear Masters have only one style of shield.

Battle mod change list updated :

Battle enhanced :

- Melee damages reduced
    - Hit chance reduced
    - Delay between attacks increased
    - Rate of fire and accuracy of missiles units descreased, but damages still good
    - Range of missiles units increased
    - Fatigue effect increased
    - General morale effect zone increased
    - Morale malus reduced
    - Reallistic units speed
    - Barricades and walls hitpoints increased
    - Towers nerfed
    - Camera tweaked
    - Spoting increased
    - Civilians number increased
    - Units spacing tweaked, less blobing effect

I've played a bit with the saxon mod and it's awesome. I think however that there are too many soldiers with the winged helmet. It looks great but in my opinion it shall only be used by officers and maybe some soldiers in an elite unit (an entire unit wearing these looks a bit ridiculous)

Quote Originally Posted by Maist View Post
    I've played a bit with the saxon mod and it's awesome. I think however that there are too many soldiers with the winged helmet. It looks great but in my opinion it shall only be used by officers and maybe some soldiers in an elite unit (an entire unit wearing these looks a bit ridiculous)
    hi, thx.
    i just keep winged helmets on general bodyguards, heroic cavalry and chosen swordsmen

hi, thx.
    i just keep winged helmets on general bodyguards, heroic cavalry and chosen swordsmen
    Sounds good.
    Is the updated mod out yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Maist View Post
    Sounds good.
    Is the updated mod out yet?
    yes

Arthalion you have made the saxons my favorite faction. They now have a feirce civilizied barbarian feel and i love it. I have a request your skins are the best is there any chance you could do an alternate set were the skins are exactly the same except the helmets dont have the wings on. So just remove the wings on all helmets but leave them the same.? What do you reckon?

everything is perfect... warriors looks great... one thing what is not good ,,for me" the helmets with wings. (chosen warriors, general, and hero riders), this helmet is non saxons for me. I dont know what others are thinking about this, maybe they are contented. But if majority agree with me, it would fajn change only this one thing (only delete wings from helmet) ....but everything others is wonderful
    (Sorry for my english, I am from Slovakia - little country in middle Europe- Next to Ukraine)

Just my opinion, but I found the winged helmets outstanding. Even if it is not really historical.
    Qual ten la lenga, ten la clau que de sas cadenas lo desliura.

I think to reduce number of them.

another problem is, some warriors have not the body below armor- some kind of armor (for ex: Gesithas, chosen warior, hero riders) If you look on this warior from side, the watch they have no body, only armor and body is invisible.

If you will remake this excellent mod, can I suggest add more original helmet (vikings/north looking), and less/delete helmet with wings, and medievil looking helmet (for example spear masters have many of them). Priority is more saxons original helmet. That would be excelent

Update 12/03

Saxon enhanced :
    - Reduced winged helmet number
    - Added shield in back for tow handed axe units

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by Jozef View Post
    another problem is, some warriors have not the body below armor- some kind of armor (for ex: Gesithas, chosen warior, hero riders) If you look on this warior from side, the watch they have no body, only armor and body is invisible.
    can you send me a screenshot plz

It doesnt work, here is link to download http://ulozto.sk/xtTWC3xY/attila-picture-rar the last two picture are a helmet, which is non saxons (for me of course) but more langobards (many diamonds...etc) If will others agree with me, it would fajn rework to perfection

ho ok thx.

Update 12.03.2015 :

Battle enhanced :

- fatigue reworked
    - kill rate a little bit increased
    - arrows rate of fire reduced

Saxon enhanced :

ho ok thx.

Update 12.03.2015 :

Battle enhanced :

- fatigue reworked
    - kill rate a little bit increased
    - arrows rate of fire reduced

Saxon enhanced :
    That's exactly what i wished for! (talking about the the winged helmets since i only use the Saxons mod)
    Thanks again mate. So far you'r mod is my favorite