Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: ATTILA ENHANCED - Modular Overhaul (08.08.2015)

Civis

Default Re: ATTILA ENHANCED - Modular Overhaul + Saxons reworked (06.03.2015)

wow those units are nice!! wonderful job!! I really appreciate your work, Im glad Ive found your mod... your battle modifications are the kind I was looking for.

cheers

Les saxons sont super réussis , bravo !

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Iska View Post
    Les saxons sont super réussis , bravo !
    merci

Compatible with the CAI v2.8 from the mod you recommended?

Chris P. Bacon's Avatar Semisalis

Those are some AMAZING reskins, please make more when you can!
    Last edited by Chris P. Bacon; March 07, 2015 at 09:27 AM.

The Skins are realy tide !

Default Re: ATTILA ENHANCED - Modular Overhaul + Saxons reworked (07.03.2015)

Amazing skins! Keep up the good work
    by the way, are these only skins or do this mod also changes the stats of the units?

Hey mate, I've been experimenting around with the battle mod and there's definitely a lot to like, a few questions though.

a) What changes have you made to the unit stats? I want to make sure your mod isn't in conflict with any others. Could you give me a unit to use as a test? As in, could you tell me the numbers for one unit and I could check mine is the same
    b) I was wondering why every faction seems to have one sword unit with insane attack compared to the rest. The WRE elite Platina, the Chosen Warriors for the norse, both of them have 60 attack compared to 20-30 for all the others. Is this intentional? If so, why?

Thanks man! Much appreciate the stuff so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Maist View Post
    Amazing skins! Keep up the good work
    by the way, are these only skins or do this mod also changes the stats of the units?
    Quote Originally Posted by DakkaDon View Post
    Hey mate, I've been experimenting around with the battle mod and there's definitely a lot to like, a few questions though.

a) What changes have you made to the unit stats? I want to make sure your mod isn't in conflict with any others. Could you give me a unit to use as a test? As in, could you tell me the numbers for one unit and I could check mine is the same
    b) I was wondering why every faction seems to have one sword unit with insane attack compared to the rest. The WRE elite Platina, the Chosen Warriors for the norse, both of them have 60 attack compared to 20-30 for all the others. Is this intentional? If so, why?

Thanks man! Much appreciate the stuff so far.
    hi, as i already said in the description of the mod, i didnt modificate units stats, only equipement stats. Melee attack are vanilla values

Quote Originally Posted by Arthalion View Post
    hi, as i already said in the description of the mod, i didnt modificate units stats, only equipement stats. Melee attack are vanilla values
    Thanks.
    Does the AI Saxons recruit these units?

its vanilla units i just changed their skins, so yes.

I uploaded a new version of battle enhanced, reworked unit spacing, no more blobing effect !!

what program do u use for editing the units armor and faction colours??

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

its vanilla units i just changed their skins, so yes.

I uploaded a new version of battle enhanced, reworked unit spacing, no more blobing effect !!
    Sounds good to me...ready for testing

Can you do something with the faction leader? He looks a bit bland in his brown shirt amidst all his lavishly adorned comrades.

Quote Originally Posted by rockman4417 View Post
    Can you do something with the faction leader? He looks a bit bland in his brown shirt amidst all his lavishly adorned comrades.
    I already tried, but i didnt found where is the faction leader's variantmesh..

update 08/03/2015

Saxon Enhanced : Added some new helms and beards

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Chosen warriors

Royal Huscarls

Civis

On this subject, do you plan to change unit's stats on the future (maybe??)? If not, is there a way I could use someone else's modification on units stats alongside your battle modifications? Cuz I really like the battle dynamics of your mod but vanilla units stats are nonsense. (I've tried to merge your mod with another one but it didn't work...)

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TWCassius View Post
    On this subject, do you plan to change unit's stats on the future (maybe??)? If not, is there a way I could use someone else's modification on units stats alongside your battle modifications? Cuz I really like the battle dynamics of your mod but vanilla units stats are nonsense. (I've tried to merge your mod with another one but it didn't work...)

thanks
    No i wont, i want to keep my mod compatible with rebalancing or units mods
    with wich mod did you try to merge?

Civis

I've tried to add Kam's land units tables and main units tables to your battle mod, but it hasnt work. I saw you have not edited these tables... whatever, my mod knowledge is pretty limited.

No problem, Im enjoying playing with your mod anyway.

merci