Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: ATTILA ENHANCED - Modular Overhaul (08.08.2015)

Default Re: ATTILA ENHANCED - Modular Overhaul - Saxons reworked (02.04.2015)

Are you going to mod the WRE or the ERE?

Quote Originally Posted by wrcromartie View Post
    Hi Arthalion - does your mod affect startpos? I am asking because I am wondering if it's compatible with Magnar's Reduced Climate Change mod?
    No startpos.

Quote Originally Posted by Maist View Post
    Are you going to mod the WRE or the ERE?
    ERE

Brips's Avatar Ducenarius

Keep up the good work

I like this mod because lots of other compilation mods make the game easier (unkeep, replenishment, etc) Not this one (except in some points, like "towers rate and damage reduced" and "fatigue reduced/moral increased" per exemple)

All map textures improved mod(MTW2,DLV):
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=395355
    Real crazy medieval music (4pages!):
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=389092
    More war horn sounds(MTW2,DLV)!
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=229015
    More Loading screens MEGA pack Team!(MTW2,DLV):
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=389893
    Mods Oblivion and Fallout3:
    Tape "Brips" on nexus then go to author name "Brips".

im working a new versions of mods actually, projectiles will be much more deadly and climate will have more impact on campaign. i will increase a little the diplomatic malus too, actually its too easy to expand.

PhilipO'Hayda's Avatar Vicarius

This is Deadly! great work well done!

Irish Historical adviser for Albion:Total war

2 new modders join me in Attila Enhanced,
    a new reskin comming soon

keep watching on nearly updates

Update 09/04/2015

Battle Enhanced :
    All points reworked
    Missile more deadly
    Back to old stat system for a better balancing of units
    Reworked unit spacing.

Campaign Enhanced :
    - increased a little imperium diplomatic malus
    - Seasons have more impact on the campaign (thx to dresden)

Saxon Enhanced :
    - Some base unit reskined
    - New female hairs

Default Re: ATTILA ENHANCED - Modular Overhaul - Saxons reworked (09.04.2015)

Any ETA for the ERE skins?

Quote Originally Posted by Maist View Post
    Any ETA for the ERE skins?
    no sorry

I think I found a big with hurlers and slingers. Although enemy units come in their range they refuse to shoot and just draw closer, until they eventually start shooting. Even when the enemy is real close they sometimes don't shoot until you moved them a bit around. Anybody having the same experiences?

Hate to double post but I think I found an another problem which could be caused by this mod. I'm playing as the Saxons with Attila Enhanced, No Unit Replacement, Radious Blood mod and a minimod for reduced church upkeep. I wanted to research the technology "Land for Loyalty" which you get for 10000 and 2 Turns. After the first turn of research the tech got stuck at 1 turn, not finishing anymore.

I'm not sure at all that this is caused by the mod, but I thought I report it here as it does alter the technologies. I also tried launching the save without Campaign enhanced. It actually loaded fine, but now the research time for "Land for Loyalty" is somewhere around 3400 turns or so...

Quote Originally Posted by OlbertPLZ View Post
    I think I found a big with hurlers and slingers. Although enemy units come in their range they refuse to shoot and just draw closer, until they eventually start shooting. Even when the enemy is real close they sometimes don't shoot until you moved them a bit around. Anybody having the same experiences?
    I will see that but i think its a AI bug

Quote Originally Posted by OlbertPLZ View Post
    Hate to double post but I think I found an another problem which could be caused by this mod. I'm playing as the Saxons with Attila Enhanced, No Unit Replacement, Radious Blood mod and a minimod for reduced church upkeep. I wanted to research the technology "Land for Loyalty" which you get for 10000 and 2 Turns. After the first turn of research the tech got stuck at 1 turn, not finishing anymore.

I'm not sure at all that this is caused by the mod, but I thought I report it here as it does alter the technologies. I also tried launching the save without Campaign enhanced. It actually loaded fine, but now the research time for "Land for Loyalty" is somewhere around 3400 turns or so...
    Yes i see that, the solution is to click an other time on the technology and pay 10000 again. i will fix this in the next version.

Everto's Avatar Campidoctor

This looks fantastic. I just realized you are also the developer of one of my favorite Rome 2 reskins for the Seleucids! (not to mention the incredible creator of the ill-fated high elven reskin) You are a truly gifted artist. Cheers!

PureCrusader's Avatar Foederatus

Great job !

thx for this nice stuff!

This mod was posted to the workshop without credit.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=434274557

Hello,

First, thank you for your work.

I just have a matter. The saxon unit pack is expired, there will be an update ?

Have a good day

The current update is incompatible with the mod

malkekoen's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by tyroast View Post
    The current update is incompatible with the mod
    Confirmed. I tried to capture a settlement but could only "Do Nothing" after smashing the defenders. A shame, it was a great mod... *Sigh* Hope it'll get updated, no other mods are as good as this

My game crashed every time with the Saxons mod enabled. Just can't play Saxons without it...