Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Attila Mod Questions & Recommendations

The Outsider's Avatar Civis

Default Proposal Better info panels

Hi gents. So CA has made the encyclopaedia online again and it takes ages to load a page. unfortunately I don't know much about modding however, I believe that it is possible to put more info on the units and buildings pop ups on campaign map (left hand side when you scroll on a unit or building) . My question is can anyone make a mod that puts the descriptions in the encyclopaedia on the in game info panels? It would be very useful and more immersive. Thank you in advance for suggestions.

Default Re: Proposal Better info panels

Try this:
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=434425087

Also, Buildings have a Tree Browser in-game too.

The Outsider's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Proposal Better info panels

Thanks mate, I wanted to post this in the warhammer forums but made a mistake, mods please close.

Default LOD increase/No tree popups mod for Attila Total War

Hey there,

is there a mod to increase LOD (Level of detail) distance for battles? For Rome 2 there is such a mod, but i didn't find one for Attila Total War. It's really annoying when the trees for example suddenly popup out of nowhere, when you get closer to them. I think that when it works for Rome 2, then why not for Atilla? But i have no skills for modding, so if anybody can help it's very appreciated

Link to the Rome 2 mod: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...r-build-15666)

Default Re: LOD increase/No tree popups mod for Attila Total War

I tried many times over the years to changed the LODs of these games and when they load, no success and I've appealed to a lot of modders to help and no one cares. Good luck though.

Default [Request] Mod to Disable Exploding Arrow Towers

One mechanic has always bugged me in Attila and has made sieges really unappealing to me: The fact that arrow towers will always disintegrate and kill everyone nearby when they are captured.

It forces me to rush my units carelessly below into capture zones to avoid accidentally capturing one before everyone has gotten out of the way, and killing an entire unit. It also just seems odd and immersion-breaking that the towers blow up when captured instead of me being able to man them myself. On top of this, when the towers explode, the stairwells under them become blocked, so you can't use them to get down from city walls anymore.

It probably wouldn't be the most balanced thing ever, given how OP towers are, but it'd make sieges much more enjoyable for me.

Icon5 Water works should provide bonus to fertility

Hello, I was wondering if you could mod the stats given by some of the building or structure in the game.
    it kinda bothers me that town waterworks doesn't provide bonus too agriculture or boosting up food.

I want to add like maybe + n bonus to food provided by the town waterworks structures.
    does anyone knows where i could mod this in the data base?
    btw I'm using PFM

I'm new to modding i only know how to make simple mods so... i hope some of the vet modders here could help me.
    thanks.

Default Re: Water works should provide bonus to fertility

well now i didn't know that existed in the workshop hahaha! actaully never bothered to searched for mods like that
    coz i usually make my own tweaks i mean it's my game... i'm allowed to cheat right XD

anyway thanks @
    You_Guess_Who i'll give that mod a try

Searching for an existing mod to learn how it works is one of the best way.

never though of it that way i just learned something new today LOL thanks again.

SirPeacemaker's Avatar Centenarius

Default The best mod??

Hi guys. I just bought the game with all DLCs and I would like to play it with some good mod. I remember from Rome 2 Divide et impera the best mod ever. I didnt like Radious, because there were just huge numbers of enemy armies and that was game breaking. So I know I dont want to go with Radious in Attilla /I dont think he -the author- changed his way/. Is there anything as good as Divide et impera was? Thank you for your recommendations.
    Last edited by SirPeacemaker; July 03, 2016 at 02:32 PM.
    Very good rocking song. The message of the song: WHEN PEOPLE LEARN TRUTH ABOUT UKRAINIAN WAR, THEY WILL GO INSANE!! (I suggest to turn the english subtitles on. Its over 18only because of violent pictures) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAR6nUV7VI

Anna_Gein's Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: The best mod??

Hi everyone. What are the best Roman reskin mods ? I am looking for something multiple mods as accurate as possible in order to make my own personal mix out of them for my personal use.

Quote Originally Posted by SirPeacemaker View Post
    Hi guys. I just bought the game with all DLCs and I would like to play it with some good mod. I remember from Rome 2 Divide et impera the best mod ever. I didnt like Radious, because there were just huge numbers of enemy armies and that was game breaking. So I know I dont want to go with Radious in Attilla /I dont think he -the author- changed his way/. Is there anything as good as Divide et impera was? Thank you for your recommendations.
    You should check Fall of the Eagles. Their mod members worked on Divide et Impera. Fall of the Eagles focus almost exclusively on the battle part. It works very well with Europa Perdita. The latter focus on the campaign part. Fall of the Eagles and Europa Perdita are largely built as distinct but complementary mods.

Default Missing characters fix

Hi guys, im pretty new to Attila but after 3 play-throughs i noticed that always in mid game when the family tree gets a bit bigger some characters start dissapearing. They are still in their position as general or governor but i cant find them in the family tree or "other nobles" list left of the tree. Is there any mod that fixes this?

Default Re: Attila Mod Recommendations & Queries!

Not sure if this mod has been recommended previously. The mod that I recommend is 'All Occupation & Diplomatic Options for All Factions (Including Confederations)' by Dresden. Check out the image below to see what I achieved as a result:

P.s. Divico fights as a general under my banner and the UI is 'ANCIENT EMPIRES ROMAN + CELTIC + GERMANIC USER INTERFACE (UI)' by UMCenturion which I would also recommend

gangstamaori's Avatar Miles

Default Charlemagne all factions custom battle

Has there been any mod released that allows for other factions in custom battle? Carloman's kingdom is the main one I am interested in. Thanks!

"The disgraced and the disinherited. This is my army. This is our best hope."

Default Good diplomacy mod

I was wondering whether there is a mod that makes diplomacy easy or easier? or exist. There was a mod for Rome 2 that used money to make things easier- you just had to offer some money and the faction would except.
    Is there anything like that for attila?

Thanks in advance

Default Re: Good diplomacy mod

"easier diplomacy" in the steam workshop for Attila. It seems to be a forced diplomacy mod. Haven't played this one though.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...text=diplomacy

"All Occupation & Diplomatic Options for all Factions" by Dresden. This not a forced Diplo mod, but it gives you more options in the diplo screen and when you are about to occupy a region. I recommend this one.
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...all+occupation
    If you're dealing with the devil, it's not the devil who changes, but rather the devil change you - for sanity is like a spider, sitting in a net woven from the finest of strings, unaware of the hand coming closer, being grabbed and stuffed into a mouth.
    Check this: Turumba's Twitch and Youtube channel!

Default Re: Attila Mod Recommendations & Queries!

Thanks... is there a mod for max loyalty?

Default Warring States?

Hi guys I don't know if it is the right place to ask but I was looking for the mod Warring States with no steam link. Someone know if there is a link ?