Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Attila Mod Questions & Recommendations

Default Unlock Factions in The Last Roman Campaign?

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if there is a mod out there that makes all of the factions playable in the Last Roman campaign? I didn't find anything in the Steam workshop, but I figured I'd ask here just in case.

Thanks!

Default [REQUEST]People's trust

Can someone port, or tell me what to do in order to do it, the mod "Your people's trust" for Rome 2 to Attila?

Foederatus

Default Re: Unlock Factions in The Last Roman Campaign?

i second this, hope someone know

Default Quick question - Economy based on Imperium mod of sorts

Having recently gotten back into Atilla Total War (and thusly starting to mod like crazy to better suit my tastes), I found a topic where there was mention of a mod that, and I quote, "applies a sliding scale to factional base income which causes said base income to increase and unit costs decrease as imperium rises." What it accomplished, among other things, was to make it so that a faction with just 3 to 4 settlements couldn't end up fielding 8 - 10 full army stacks. something that I've been getting tired of facing as of late--even if they are all mostly lower tier troops. I've searched and searched, but couldn't find anything that quite fit this description. Anyone know what mod this quote references, and if it's even still compatible after the latest DLCs and patches?

Thanks for reading and even more if you reply!

Default [REQUEST/INQUIRY] Roman Migration?

Hey guys,

So in Attila (and Charlemagne and The Last Roman too, I suppose) there are certain factions that can't migrate and become a horde or expedition. I wanted to try out what it would be like with one of the roman empires as a sort of challenge, and found that no one had made a mod that allows this. I then tried for a couple of days modifying the databases myself but couldn't find out how, and was wondering if it's even possible.

If there's already a mod or two that gives the players the freedom to migrate as Romans, Eastern Kingdoms, etc. please let me know. If not, then I suggest that the Romans, if they migrate or are pushed out of their holdings, should get the expedition building roster from The Last Roman.

Icon1 Age of Charlemagne: Slavic Faction MOD (problems with steam workshop)

Hi, I want play mod ,,Slavic Faction'' for AoC, but I cant download it form steam workshop (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=574000325). This is some kind of bug on my steam acc, I have same problem with ArmaIII dayz mod, and when I contact support, they don't know where is problem, but when my friend upload dayz mod on MEGA and I download it, works fine. So can some1 upload this mod, on MEGA for example ? This mod isn't big cca 6 MB.

Thanks for help and wish u nice day

Default [Request] Kingdom of Munster Mod

Request for a mod that makes kingdom of munster's colors green instead of brown. And a different Emblem Perhaps of a Celtic Cross. Would be ever so greatful. I play with five kingdoms mod. Sounds silly but is really the only faction I want to play in AoC. And if possible name change to Kingdom of Ireland Instead of Kingdom of Munster.

Default Re: [Request] Kingdom of Munster Mod

A new emblem is mainly what I'm asking for. Other stuff is unneeded but tasty non the less frosting.

Default Re: [Request] Kingdom of Munster Mod

Someone helped me out with the emblem. if anyone finds time to do anything with the color or the name I would be very greatful

Default [Request] Mod to change Alan's name to The Teutonic Order

Pretty much just this. Am using an out of date mod that changes all but faction name to the Teutonic order. Please anyone's help would be greatly appreciated.

Semisalis

Default Re: Quick question - Economy based on Imperium mod of sorts

Do you mean this one?
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-8-20-AM-GMT-6

Looks like it is dead but it looks easy to recreate just by modding the imperium effects on recruitment and upkeep
    Last edited by Col.KanKrusha; April 13, 2016 at 09:28 PM.
    ~ Too soon old, too late smart ~

Default [Request] Victory Conditions in AoC - extended conditions or lower imperium bonuses

Victory conditions in Head to Head or Co-Op campaign in AoC are not well thought out since game ends with no option to continue when first player reaches Imperium level 5, which is way too soon. Lowering imperium bonuses or adding more imperium levels could solve this issue.

Demand for such mod is pretty large since there are at least two if not more topics on this issue popping in Steam Discussion every week.

Cheers!
    War is Hell, and I'm the Devil!

Default Re: [Request] Victory Conditions in AoC - extended conditions or lower imperium bonuses

Here some good soul made it, many thanks to StrangeAK47

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=669754244
    War is Hell, and I'm the Devil!

Default Attila MODS please i need advices

Hello,

i recently bought Attila, never played Rome II. I also bought vikings DLC since i really really wanna play those factions.
    i would like advice on overhaul mods i could add to make Attila better.
    i prefer reaslism and gameplay changes, like darthmods etc...
    could you make me a list of must have mods i should take ?

thx a lot

"With Hate, all things are possible." Malus Darkblade

Default Re: Attila MODS please i need advices

The bad news is that Attila modding is nowhere near Rome 2's level: there ain't not so many mods to begin with and once some mods get obsolete due to patching, their creators simply didn't bore to update them, thus reducing the number of useable mods even more. The good news is that vanilla game is already more or less in order (except for perhaps the way to quick battles and the insane level of casualties suffered by both sides), so no extensive modding is required in order to have a decent gameplay.

I'm currently using Fall of the Eages, which is IMHO still short of what worth calling "brilliant", but it does improve the game in many ways.

Could try the Medieval mod, really well put together, although no Campaign at the moment. This is just the first release. Something to consider if you get tired of killing Vikings!

Aside from FotE, Imperia et Barbari is excellent.

For more Vikiing focussed gameplay, you'd best purchase the Age of Charlemagne DLC and try mods like Age of Vikings from the Steam Workshop.

Default Re: Attila Mod Recommendations & Queries!

I am having a great time with the mods listed below:

Additional Units Mod (especially good for the Norse)
    Magnar Mechanics: 12 Turns per year, 12TPY climate change, Colonisation, Double Garrison (gives a big advantage to the WRE so they can live long enough for your Norse hordes to crush the foul barbarians)
    Artillery accuracy reduction - Steam workshop
    Weaker Hun invasion (less doom stacks) - Steam workshop
    Last edited by Laz3456; May 09, 2016 at 03:18 PM.
    Cheers,

Laz

What Stefan said: Medieval Kingdoms Total War (MKTW). I hear people are buying Attila recently just to play the mod.

I hope something positive comes from it, like some exec high up at Sega or whatever takes note of the recent sales boost.

Maybe Sega could take the team on board at some point to make Medieval III? If the CA people in Sussex won't/can't make TW:M3, somebody has to, right?
    + Total War without Jeff van Dyck is like Star Wars without John Williams +

"Sum tempestas fusca, qua perducit terra"

Hetman Khmelnytsky's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Attila Mod Recommendations & Queries!

Are there any mods where AI stacks don't spam around my armies? I have like three armies fighting like six in Syria and two armies fighting four around Egypt. P.S. playing as Sassanids.