Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RSG Rare Fog,Rain and Snow ...

Default Re: RSG Rare Fog,Rain and Snow ...

Quote Originally Posted by SharpEyed View Post
    hmm, so I can always see the "Dry" weather, thx to the mod, but i think fog still exists? (even if it says dry weather)

thou I removed negative spotting scalar of those weather conditions, i still see some fog, i think that's because of snowy weather? (i mean not snowing but ground is covered with it, because of the season/cold weather)

Anyway I think it can be solved by removing all those fog/snow/rain entries (rows) of mod
    Sir, for maintaining the game prospective its done like that, i already have 2 versions one with no fog and rain and other as rare.... this rare verion reduces the fog and rain chance upto 75% to keep the game mechanics alive.....

SharpEyed's Avatar Be Fair and Thankful!

Default Re: RSG Rare Fog,Rain and Snow ...

Quote Originally Posted by *** RoYaL sPaRtAn GuArD *** View Post
    Sir, for maintaining the game prospective its done like that, i already have 2 versions one with no fog and rain and other as rare.... this rare verion reduces the fog and rain chance upto 75% to keep the game mechanics alive.....
    I used %0 one and well did removed fog/snow/rain entries as well but i think some things will stay still, so yea nvm it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12