Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: [MOD RELEASED] Rebell's/Emergent factions reworked ! ( UPDATED 1.3 patch ready! + ALL DLC version!)

Default Re: [MOD RELEASED] Rebell's/Emergent factions reworked ! ( UPDATED 1.1 patch ready! + DLC version!)

update for update?

Default Re: [MOD RELEASED] Rebell's/Emergent factions reworked ! ( UPDATED 1.1 patch ready! + DLC version!)

This is interesting, but the Welsh retained strong Roman influences long after a late forth century withdrawal from western Britain. The Kingdom of Noviodonum of Aegidius was a good example of Roman holdout. Dacia retained a Latin culture. Egypt was long a Hellenistic kingdom before it was Roman. Even the Punic speaking chieftains in the African interior made use of Roman titles and naming conventions like praenomen. It is probably meant as alternative history, and that's excellent. An historical mod would have to sit in the middle to some extent. The Britons made heavy use of horsemen in the post Roman age, to make up for numbers.
    Last edited by Glycerius; March 25, 2015 at 04:57 PM.

Hello, great mod
    Only one problem, on custom battle the Celtic DLC faction's aren't there..?

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Hunter View Post
    Hello, great mod
    Only one problem, on custom battle the Celtic DLC faction's aren't there..?
    Looks like the mod hasn't been updated for the Celts DLC. Hopefully Hunor will get around to updating it.

Hi,

very interesting mod, i was trying to make the same myself in my game but ended up with rebels factions featuring barbaric like generals on campaign map but with no troops except the general unit ... Missed something obviously, so i'll try this mod, because i'm sure it will better my experience during campaigns !

I've read people talking about realistic accuracy, rebellious romans etc ... Well, i don't see the interest in historical accuracy when all i'm fighting is roman clone troopers. Romans are my favorite faction, i like to play them, not constantly play with AND against them ... If CA wanted to make better emergeant factions they would have done so (troop roster, romanized soldiers, coulours, custom general models etc), instead they choose the simplest and less time-consuming principle (not to mention cheapest ...) => roman world ? so roman rebels ... hu ? And since when did King Arthur used roman legions in his armies ?

I couldn't care less for historical accuracy in a game like this for this particular "issue", because it's simply annoying to keep battling your own troops everytime a region rebels or is "liberated" by another faction. Separatists are enough and represents the rebellious romans trying to make their own empire out of what's left ... It is better to have barbaric or celtic rebels in gaul or spain because at least it shows different from romans and prevents the game from being an "invasio romanorum". Seriously, Attila is about fighting invading barbarian hordes not constant roman-like factions popping out of my neglected provinces ...

great job man

is this working for 1.3? doest seem to work to mine. update pls awesome mod thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KnightsCross100 View Post
    is this working for 1.3? doest seem to work to mine. update pls awesome mod thanks
    Edit: i deleted the faction tables and it seem to work

Default Re: [MOD RELEASED] Rebell's/Emergent factions reworked ! ( UPDATED 1.3 patch ready! + ALL DLC version!)

Hi Guys !

Thx the interest, now i updated my mod for 1.3 ( latest patch )
    This is DLC ready, but works withuot dlc-s
    Radious mod also compatible .
    New link(attachment) in first post.
    Enjoy

Default Re: [MOD RELEASED] Rebell's/Emergent factions reworked ! ( UPDATED 1.3 patch ready! + ALL DLC version!)

Thanks man,great work!! It's so stupid and annoying to see gaul with roman units and generals with names like ''Scipio''

tiryaki5's Avatar Laetus

Great mod

Nice work!

is it updated?

It doesn't work

Mazdek's Avatar Libertus

Ever since I started playing again recently, I keep checking this page to see if this mod is updated again.

is it updated?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234