Thread: [Mod Request] 4k resolution support

Default [Mod Request] 4k resolution support

Hello,

I am writing this post to request a mod to enlarge the scaling of the game HUD while playing in 4k resolution. Attila is a game that scales beautifully with 4k but the HUD is so small both on the campaign and battle map when playing you basically require a magnifying glass to be able to read anything. I know in games like Endless Legend there is a setting in the options called Big Screen Mode which basically just enlarges the UI to make it readable on larger screens and higher resolution monitors; I know nothing of modding so I am humbly asking if anyone is capable of making a mod that would simply enlarge or stretch the game HUD. Thank you for your time in reading this.

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: [Mod Request] 4k resolution support

That would be nice indeed...

I would love this too, but It really should support 4K out of the box, but as always, its a half done job by CA.

Yeah, I sent an email to them about it under their feedback/questions section about a week ago. This is the response I got:

Hello John Doe,

Those are reasonable questions, unfortunately we cannot comment, you can try the official forums where the mods/devs constantly browse them may answer this better or discuss this with the community, someone may have made a mod to help scale the HUD for 4k users.
    Regards,
    Eugene
    Sega of America
    Customer Support

So this sounds like were not going to get internal 4k support anytime soon, so a mod is probably going to be the only way to get it done.

It looks so damn good in 4k & runs fine with a 1080ti ,we need HUD scaling ASAP. What is wrong with you CA.