Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RSG Proper Marriage Mod for Attila total war

Default Re: RSG Proper Marriage Mod for Attila total war

Quote Originally Posted by mym1a7a View Post
    Okay, I am stuck at a battle which is 4 hunnic stacks with onagers all of them which is terrifying a good amount of missle/lancer cav and few infrantry for support. I am pretty sure that me and the Roman army can take them. The problem how ever is (I played the battle 4 times already I did quick save) the Roman army rushes them even though I am taking a defensive position. The romans are 1500-1600 troops in total, I got a good amount of palatina deflectors and elite gothic pikes along with elite germanic archers, anyway if we are together we can win but the Romans decide to rush the huns they DO NOT take defensive position. The huns have a high ground and are highly mobile, my heavy infantry and pikes are getting totaly overhelmed by their missle cav, thats 4 stacks of huns. The problem is there is not going back because my King is there and is rank 8 and if this battle is lost they are going to destroy my last city (Ravenna) and that would be fatal. I remember in M2TW we could tell our allies where to attack or to hold their ground that was my question. I cannot win if the romans sacrifice them selfs before the battle starts. It would be amazingly stupid if they removed the feature.. And Sorry again Spartan maybe I should PM you for further discussion.
    Ya its a taugh call though...... so u have a save than i guess u can try retreat and force march how much far u can go...... than if u want abondan revana and sttle somewhere else....... or else its really hard to fight horse archers...... but may be the best way is ....with all ur might hold ur lines how much possible but take 3-4 very heavy cav and kill hunnic genral.... i guess attila have a treamandous morale penalty........ or us my genral morale boost mod and kill the genral......... than u may win the battle......

updated?

Quote Originally Posted by BulletProof Monk View Post
    updated?
    Not Yet..... working...just now got the patch...

Quote Originally Posted by *** RoYaL sPaRtAn GuArD *** View Post
    Not Yet..... working...just now got the patch...
    thanks, sorry to be that guy. - now if we just had the bloody steam workshop... >.> lol

Quote Originally Posted by BulletProof Monk View Post
    thanks, sorry to be that guy. - now if we just had the bloody steam workshop... >.> lol
    Ye. I got like 30 mods installed and now i need to wait all of them or try to fix them myself -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Jin- View Post
    Ye. I got like 30 mods installed and now i need to wait all of them or try to fix them myself -.-
    this patches are really headaches for modders....

this patches are really headaches for modders....
    Yep, cant find the new units from that DB mess, so i have to rework all my work. 23 new units scattered inside of list of 487 units

i can manage my own work but for my overhauls....im quite doubtful..... dont knw how long its gona take...and after few days they will release one more patch...... oh Appolo help me...

Senor Spartan
    Is it possible to mod a marriage between eastern and western cultures, it's just annoying you can't marry Romans with Persians, but in reality in really happend Emporor Maurikios daughter married Chosrau II. son, is something like that possible?

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Ah its seem new patch screw a lot of people
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Quote Originally Posted by Barqas View Post
    Senor Spartan
    Is it possible to mod a marriage between eastern and western cultures, it's just annoying you can't marry Romans with Persians, but in reality in really happend Emporor Maurikios daughter married Chosrau II. son, is something like that possible?
    will check on that but it will take a while....got the patch and dlc cant even play a while.....have to update all my mods...will surely look on that.....

Quote Originally Posted by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze View Post
    Ah its seem new patch screw a lot of people

Its not new...its the old thing we all modders have to face...... CA love to do that

PumpkinBread's Avatar Miles

Its not new...its the old thing we all modders have to face...... CA love to do that
    Yep the price we have to pay when we like to play around with the game files.

will check on that but it will take a while....got the patch and dlc cant even play a while.....have to update all my mods...will surely look on that.....
    Thanks, I appreciate

just finished updating my first ever mod...... Updating RSG Battle camera Mod (Revised) with First person view..... try it and let me knw how is it..

Will this mod work with the new factions or does it need to be updated?

(Updated for Patch V 1.1.0)

(Updated for Patch V 1.1.0)

Awesome!!!

Thanks for the update, works great with latest patch.

Might I make a request while I'm here? You seem adept at making small mods and I'd be very very interested in a little mod that reduces upkeep costs by 40%. That seems to be the sweet spot to get them to more manageable but not too easy levels. If you could do this I would be very grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by Enad View Post
    Thanks for the update, works great with latest patch.

Might I make a request while I'm here? You seem adept at making small mods and I'd be very very interested in a little mod that reduces upkeep costs by 40%. That seems to be the sweet spot to get them to more manageable but not too easy levels. If you could do this I would be very grateful.
    Sure will try it within few days now extreamly tired after updating all my mods and overhauls...... will surely give a look into it.... thanks

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast