Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RSG Proper Marriage Mod for Attila total war

Mazdek's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: RSG Proper Marriage Mod for Attila total war

But in vanilla it declines every turn, if you could make it so that it stays a constant value, be it 30 or 50 or whatever, it will have a more lasting influence. However, I don't know if the scripting is there to be able to make it dependant on whether the people are alive or not, so it may not be an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazdek View Post
    But in vanilla it declines every turn, if you could make it so that it stays a constant value, be it 30 or 50 or whatever, it will have a more lasting influence. However, I don't know if the scripting is there to be able to make it dependant on whether the people are alive or not, so it may not be an option.
    thanks for the notice sir....... even with my mod also it declines but not as fast .... it takes some time....

thanks for another great mod. i noticed something wierd though, marriages with barbarian factions gives the +70-100 relationship but i did a marriage with the sassanids as the huns and it only gave +20

Quote Originally Posted by Ryofu View Post
    thanks for another great mod. i noticed something wierd though, marriages with barbarian factions gives the +70-100 relationship but i did a marriage with the sassanids as the huns and it only gave +20
    the total should be 100 bonus with each faction..... have you looked at the reason for +20?? if possible show me a screenshot..... i will have a check again..... thnx for the observation....

I would prefer it if it gave a 50-60 bonus instead, but I will definitely be using this either way.
    Much appreciated!

from 35th fed a can able to edit my threads ....so that day willl update everything and the working links too and so after lots of discussion i will be changing Marriage positive benefits to 70 and divorce panalty to -120..... its an average value i guess its fair for everyone....kindly let me know what u guys think....

i meant 25th Feb......

Mod Updated........

Diplomatic Marriage Bonus +70
    Divorce -120

It will slowly slowly decrease......
    Enjoy.... the main download link is updated....

For Illegitimate Version. the earlier link got updated....
    Still I am posting the link again

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bn...ageVI_RSG.pack

enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Ryofu View Post
    resolved the problem.......
    Kindly check the issue now.... i guess... do let me know whats the situation after the update....

How do I install the mod please???

just download the mod.

1 go to the path

My Computer> UR GAME INSTALLED DRIVE> Prog Files 86>Steam >Steam app> Common > Attila total War > DATA

Now paste the downloaded file inside DATA folder.

Go to your Mod Manager, Enable Out of date Mods, Check Green to Your Proper Marriage Mod....

Enjoy......

Ok installed it but now I am missing the option "Arrange Marriage" in diplomacy :O

Quote Originally Posted by mym1a7a View Post
    Ok installed it but now I am missing the option "Arrange Marriage" in diplomacy :O
    I guess you already installed some other mod that conflict with mine.... i am preety sure my mod is quite ok and do not have such problem......
    check in your mod manager that my mod loads first.....

Anyway Royal Spartan thx for the help, I am not that pro cause I haven't played TW since medieval II and rome I, and I got one question which is totally off topic and I apologise for it. Is there a way in manual battle lets say 2v1 in my case I play as the Ostrogoths and I am allied with WRE and fighting the 4 armies of Huns, we can win the battle only if the romans were not suicidal idiots to rush the huns with their 1600 troops and be surrounded in a death trap of arrows and charging lancers, so the question is can I somehow set a defensive stance or agressive stance on my allies because they just make a yolo charge while running and they arrive exhausted infront of the hunnic army and they don't even do any damage to them, they just die. Sorry for the off topic question again, please don't be mad..

Anyway Royal Spartan thx for the help, I am not that pro cause I haven't played TW since medieval II and rome I, and I got one question which is totally off topic and I apologise for it. Is there a way in manual battle lets say 2v1 in my case I play as the Ostrogoths and I am allied with WRE and fighting the 4 armies of Huns, we can win the battle only if the romans were not suicidal idiots to rush the huns with their 1600 troops and be surrounded in a death trap of arrows and charging lancers, so the question is can I somehow set a defensive stance or agressive stance on my allies because they just make a yolo charge while running and they arrive exhausted infront of the hunnic army and they don't even do any damage to them, they just die. Sorry for the off topic question again, please don't be mad..
    I guess you should "Play the battle manually"..... and be inside your fort and hire some horse merceneries...and try to be in loose formation when huns rush in..... do not take them quickly let the romans do..... i guess that will be fine for an instant......
    AND regarding the MOD..... re download.....follow the procedure and see it is first mod to load in the mod manager....it will work properly......

"I dont knw much about your situation in the campaign if u can attatch a screenshot of campaign map i guess i can give u much better suggetion..."

Regards, RSG....

Mazdek's Avatar Libertus

Loose formation is for avoiding arrow and artillery fire, your unit will get wiped by charging cavalry if you stay in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazdek View Post
    Loose formation is for avoiding arrow and artillery fire, your unit will get wiped by charging cavalry if you stay in it.
    I just told to use loose motion to get some kinda of protection of hunic horsearchers....... of course not when they are charging in.....

Quote Originally Posted by *** RoYaL sPaRtAn GuArD *** View Post
    I guess you should "Play the battle manually"..... and be inside your fort and hire some horse merceneries...and try to be in loose formation when huns rush in..... do not take them quickly let the romans do..... i guess that will be fine for an instant......
    AND regarding the MOD..... re download.....follow the procedure and see it is first mod to load in the mod manager....it will work properly......

"I dont knw much about your situation in the campaign if u can attatch a screenshot of campaign map i guess i can give u much better suggetion..."

Regards, RSG....
    Okay, I am stuck at a battle which is 4 hunnic stacks with onagers all of them which is terrifying a good amount of missle/lancer cav and few infrantry for support. I am pretty sure that me and the Roman army can take them. The problem how ever is (I played the battle 4 times already I did quick save) the Roman army rushes them even though I am taking a defensive position. The romans are 1500-1600 troops in total, I got a good amount of palatina deflectors and elite gothic pikes along with elite germanic archers, anyway if we are together we can win but the Romans decide to rush the huns they DO NOT take defensive position. The huns have a high ground and are highly mobile, my heavy infantry and pikes are getting totaly overhelmed by their missle cav, thats 4 stacks of huns. The problem is there is not going back because my King is there and is rank 8 and if this battle is lost they are going to destroy my last city (Ravenna) and that would be fatal. I remember in M2TW we could tell our allies where to attack or to hold their ground that was my question. I cannot win if the romans sacrifice them selfs before the battle starts. It would be amazingly stupid if they removed the feature.. And Sorry again Spartan maybe I should PM you for further discussion.

So back to topic, apparently I had to start a new game in order for the mod to work. Now it works perfect and I don't get bastards and I get a nice juicy diplomatic boost! Thats all awesome because the imperium penalty can be tough after 400 AD. buuuuuuut I noticed something that kind of irritates me. I get only sons, and all other factions get only sons. I have about 12 sons. Not a single gal. Well apart from marrying to the already born since the beginning of the campaign I cannot marry anymore because other factions also produce only boys. Please fix!

So back to topic, apparently I had to start a new game in order for the mod to work. Now it works perfect and I don't get bastards and I get a nice juicy diplomatic boost! Thats all awesome because the imperium penalty can be tough after 400 AD. buuuuuuut I noticed something that kind of irritates me. I get only sons, and all other factions get only sons. I have about 12 sons. Not a single gal. Well apart from marrying to the already born since the beginning of the campaign I cannot marry anymore because other factions also produce only boys. Please fix!

thats not a problem u can always ask to seek wife and if you like their stats marry her..... and chance of sons is 65% and daughter is 35 % to keep ur bloodline alive....

still i can make it like 60-40..... will try that ....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast