Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: RSG Proper Marriage Mod for Attila total war

Default RSG Proper Marriage Mod for Attila total war

Proper Marriage

Hi Guys, Marriage alliances were very famous throughout the whole history but while playing Attila I have seen that Marriages do not effect the game too much .

I thought to change the effects and meaning of marriage so here is my another creation
    RSG Proper Marriages.

(Updated for Patch V 1.1.0)

[with Just 1% Illegitimacy]

(1) Download Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/jn922sbd74mj1cd/aa_propermarriage_RSG.pack

Effects:

1) Diplomatic Marriages give you positive relation bonus 75.
    2) Divorce will give u -125 as the faction will not like u as u kicked their daughter out of their faction.
    3) Marriages are not so easy you need to offer something in return as it meant to be like ancient days and the relation improvement concerned with each other.

***** whenever i tried my campaign my family tree got filled with Illegitimate children, so with this mod its just 1 %
    chance to get them... very useful to get a neat and clean family tree.....

RSG Proper Marriage ***(Illegitimate Requested Version)***
    [with Vannila Illegitimacy]

(2) Download Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bn...ageVI_RSG.pack

Rebalanced RSG Proper Marriage Mods (the diplomatic values lasts more game years than before)

(Updated for Patch V 1.1.0)

Steam workshop Link:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=397702588

Enjoy have fun.....

If you like my work kindly hit the reputation button,
    which will make me happy to create new stufffs for you... Thanks...... RSG....
    Last edited by *** RoYaL sPaRtAn GuArD ***; March 23, 2015 at 08:45 PM.

Default Re: RSG Proper Marriage Mod for Attila total war

Guys do you find arranging marriages with this mod too easy or difficult...plz let me knw hope you can use your princess well to avoid various situations and remember Marriage with Hordes is most diffucult as if you give your daughter who dont have any land you are really worried about her future..... so...... and do let me know...

Thanks

Thanks for the mod, I think I'll use it. It was weird how marriages had such a small effect.

Anyway, my only suggestion is bringing down the bonus to 75 instead of 100, just seems a tad high.

thanks a lot Enad... will look forward to some more reviews than if all demands will definately change it thnks....

While you decreased the change to get bastards, do you get more natural childs in general? Does it mean the chance you get a child is increased?

Proud to be a real Prussian.

yes we get more normal child....... but to get more child i have added children mod of Magnar in my overhaul...... where we gat upto 7 kids from a pair .... Thnx Marcus..

Can we have non reduced bastards version?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by darknessjw View Post
    Can we have non reduced bastards version?

Thanks
    yes why not....... will upload shortly.......

Last edited by *** RoYaL sPaRtAn GuArD ***; February 27, 2015 at 06:23 AM.

Last edited by *** RoYaL sPaRtAn GuArD ***; February 27, 2015 at 06:23 AM.

Mazdek's Avatar Libertus

Thanks! I made a request about this last night, I'll link to this thread on mine.

Linked. Can't edit my own posts yet so I'll add a new one. What caused me to request a mod like this is an idea occurred to me that would add diplomatic function on the Family Tree screen to the women that have married into or out of the family:

Add a new intrigue, or replace the effect of one that isn't relevant anymore (like the Arrange Marriage or Seek Wife ones) that lets you expend the intrigue points of the wife to improve relations with her home faction (if she married in to yours) or her husband's faction (if she was one of yours that you married off.)
    Last edited by Maximinus Thrax; February 23, 2015 at 03:03 PM. Reason: dp/merged

Thanks a lot. +rep

if its not a problem , can you upload new links, this one dont work anymore

tnx , its work now
    Last edited by Maximinus Thrax; February 23, 2015 at 03:02 PM. Reason: dp/merged

Quote Originally Posted by Mazdek View Post
    Linked. Can't edit my own posts yet so I'll add a new one. What caused me to request a mod like this is an idea occurred to me that would add diplomatic function on the Family Tree screen to the women that have married into or out of the family:
    that will mess with whole lot of the diplomacy table bro... im preety new modder ...at the moment i can help u with this ...... will give a try though... thnx....

Quote Originally Posted by darknessjw View Post
    Thanks a lot. +rep

Ur always welcome..... u guys can check my overhaul too....
    Last edited by Maximinus Thrax; February 23, 2015 at 03:01 PM. Reason: dp/merged

Mazdek's Avatar Libertus

Yeah, I imagine it might be tricky to pull off and maybe not even possible because of how diplomacy and/or the family tree are coded. Just something to think about if you want to make it more immersive later.

indeed ill try to give a look .... thnx again

Quote Originally Posted by Enad View Post
    Thanks for the mod, I think I'll use it. It was weird how marriages had such a small effect.

Anyway, my only suggestion is bringing down the bonus to 75 instead of 100, just seems a tad high.
    I agree, 75 would be good.

Mazdek's Avatar Libertus

Or have it as low as like 40, but not decline at all, and just last until one of the married couple dies or they get divorced.

ok if few more agrees than ill change the whole marriage and divorce structure ..... thanks again sir....

Quote Originally Posted by Mazdek View Post
    Or have it as low as like 40, but not decline at all, and just last until one of the married couple dies or they get divorced.

I am Affaraid Sir , Vanilla value is 30 so if we change it below 50 the mod is useless than.......

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast