Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sebidee's Mods for Attila (6 mods)

Default Re: Sebidee's Mods for Attila (6 mods)

Love your mods! Not game breaking but still enjoyable.
    Can I request a recolor for toggle on and off for abilities? I have a hard time distinguishing them.

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by sgz View Post
    Great work esp the "stronger destructibles" but I wonder if they could be twice as strong again.
    Yeah could be!
    Hey! Check out my mods!
    Over 60 mods on the workshop, and a mod group in steam. Click the icons to see them for yourself!

Mazdek's Avatar Libertus

Hah, your Alternate Pikemen mod seems to have fixed the bug (for that unit anyway) in the Encylopaedia of not showing the building requirements. What did you do? Can you fix everything else in one fell swoop, or is it a one-at-a-time thing?

Ooh I can edit my posts finally! Sweet. Thought of a second question...

In your barricades mod, would it be possible to increase number of available barricades by the level of the city? So like 1 in a burg/torp, 2 in a small city/village, 3 in a city/town, and 4 in a large city/fortified town? (Using Germanic names for them 'cause thats what I'm playing atm.)
    Last edited by Mazdek; February 23, 2015 at 10:11 PM.

LeicsFox's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Sebidee View Post
    I'll have loads when the workshop opens. They look the same but with shorter pikes and no shields.
    Any idea when the workshop will be opening at all?
    Fiat justitia ruat caelum

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by johncm49 View Post
    Any idea when the workshop will be opening at all?
    End of march.
    Hey! Check out my mods!
    Over 60 mods on the workshop, and a mod group in steam. Click the icons to see them for yourself!

Nice work !

Waiting with my friends your Missile Knockdown mod for Attila ! @ http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...+in+your+hands

Hi Sebidee, just some feedback regarding your unlimited governor mod. I really support the idee to have that much but actually using them will result in a horrible game experience. As we know we have to keep the influence points of our family members and those of the normal courtiers in balance. With having hundreds of courtiers which collect influence points over governships and only a few members gathering those points will definitly trigger a civil war and massive revolts through the following disloyality because your family is so weak. To effectivly use your mode there should be some kind of other tweak to solve this problem.

Proud to be a real Prussian.

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aemilius Lepidus View Post
    Hi Sebidee, just some feedback regarding your unlimited governor mod. I really support the idee to have that much but actually using them will result in a horrible game experience. As we know we have to keep the influence points of our family members and those of the normal courtiers in balance. With having hundreds of courtiers which collect influence points over governships and only a few members gathering those points will definitly trigger a civil war and massive revolts through the following disloyality because your family is so weak. To effectivly use your mode there should be some kind of other tweak to solve this problem.
    I considered that while making the mod and decided I liked it that way. It will make the game more difficult later having to keep all of the governors in check and dealing with rebels.
    Hey! Check out my mods!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebidee View Post
    I considered that while making the mod and decided I liked it that way. It will make the game more difficult later having to keep all of the governors in check and dealing with rebels.
    Alright than but do you have an idea what could help to limit the effect? I am thinking about it but i can't find anything that could be altered to solve that problem for me, because i don't like it.

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Aemilius Lepidus View Post
    Alright than but do you have an idea what could help to limit the effect? I am thinking about it but i can't find anything that could be altered to solve that problem for me, because i don't like it.
    One thing you could do is not use the mod

Seriously though, you could maybe make it so that you don't have unlimited governors, just more than in vanilla. Maybe a mod that makes all of your characters 100% loyal. Honestly both of those alternatives don't really appeal much. Enjoy the faction politics! It's fun.

Mazdek's Avatar Libertus

Marry the powerful nobles into your family to help balance, or assassinate them if they get too influential.

Anyone else download each one separately before getting to the bottom and seeing the All-in-one pack

Anyway, thanks for the mods, your R2 mods kick arse and I'm stoked to try these out

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Orthrus View Post
    Anyone else download each one separately before getting to the bottom and seeing the All-in-one pack

Anyway, thanks for the mods, your R2 mods kick arse and I'm stoked to try these out
    These aren't anything major, just five minute single tablers mostly. I'm still finishing off my work on Rome 2 and haven't gotten a chance to sink my teeth into Attila yet.
    Hey! Check out my mods!

This getting updated for the new patch that came today?

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Krad View Post
    This getting updated for the new patch that came today?
    I don't think these mods are affected, they are pretty small
    Hey! Check out my mods!

Mazdek's Avatar Libertus

Yeah they seem ok with the new patch, though the Better Barricades might no longer be neccessary. When the patch came out I deactivated all mods and tried the prologue again, and in one of the battles I went through barricades that actually took effort to destroy instead of just sneezing on them.

I'm finding the unlimited governors are not working. I am currently limited to 2 governors

Quote Originally Posted by madcow12 View Post
    I'm finding the unlimited governors are not working. I am currently limited to 2 governors
    Yep, same here.
    Shogun 2, no thanks I will stick with Kingdoms SS.

Hey Sebidee,

I thought about what i wrote you earlier here about the unlimted governour mechanic. I also did a bit working on my own and i was trying to figure out the mechanics relating to the government offices, but eventually i failed Would you considere to create a mod that is increasing the number of government offices? For example 2 slots for every rank of the Sassanids is a bit disappointing.

Armageddonn's Avatar Decanus

Has the "Unlimited Governors" been fixed?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast