Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RSG_Infuential Faction Leader and RSG_ Proper Taxation mods for Attila Total War

Chris P. Bacon's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: RSG_Infuential Faction Leader and RSG_ Proper Taxation mods for Attila Total War

So to be concise, does this mod help generals and admirals get more influence? Governors get way too much in vanilla.

Default Re: RSG_Infuential Faction Leader and RSG_ Proper Taxation mods for Attila Total War

Great update, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris P. Bacon View Post
    So to be concise, does this mod help generals and admirals get more influence? Governors get way too much in vanilla.
    Yes it does if you assign them office...... and they get more influence according to their rank........ try using my proper office and promotion mod...... it is almost must with this mod....

Quote Originally Posted by Go0lden_Archer View Post
    Great update, thanks!
    Ur welcome bro....

Chris P. Bacon's Avatar Semisalis

Does this remove the political situations that pop up time to time?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris P. Bacon View Post
    Does this remove the political situations that pop up time to time?
    No ..... if u use my overhaul the political situations are ofetn more....to give the faction leader more ability to use his power........ and if u use this mod alone it just deals with the influence not with the situation

Does the taxation mod effect the AI too, will they be getting more tax money as well?

Recently all RSG mods have been removed from steam workshop for some reason, download links are dead, and I was unable to contact with an author. Does anyone have Influential Leader mod on their pc to upload it?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorMacMillan View Post
    Recently all RSG mods have been removed from steam workshop for some reason, download links are dead, and I was unable to contact with an author. Does anyone have Influential Leader mod on their pc to upload it?
    Okie I have the 4TPY version of Influential Faction Leader... If anyone wants it just dm me
    Last edited by Leonardo; June 10, 2019 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
    My AAR- The Restoration of the Empire-A Vanilla Byzantine AAR

Can you please reupload all your Attila mods? I know i'm kinda asking too much but can you please update or upload the links on Mega nz? Your compatibility mods for 12tpy is what i've been lacking towards my perfect immersion for Attila!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12