Page 8 of 94 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617183358 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Better Aggresive CAI for Attila V 4.2 Official Release

Armageddonn's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Attila V 2.6 Edition (Where CAI Finally Awaken from his Slumber)

Quote Originally Posted by barry12 View Post
    I think you've completely nailed it there. Auto-resolve. Of course! That's how the AI is calculating its battle results and therefore its decisions on whether to go into battle or not. Someone (maybe me!) needs to make a mod that skews the auto-resolve heavily in the AI's favour... You could include this mod as an optional extra bullet for your game of Russian Roulette
    That is a terrible idea to make a mod that skews the auto-resolve heavily in the AI's favor, than there will be tons of suicide attacks, same as rome 2 vanilla AI attackin you with 5 units vs your 20.

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Attila V 2.6 Edition (Where CAI Finally Awaken from his Slumber)

Well i think vanilla auto resolve is fine by me, that why i never touch that stuff

Quick 2 question,
    1.How the Hun AI doing, any one of you see improvement
    2.Did any of you still feel the Bug where AI clump together like this, after new game using 2.6 version

Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; March 03, 2015 at 07:58 AM.
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

My WRE campaign on Hard had degenerated to stacks of Huns just sitting around one of my garrisoned towns doing nothing and weakling hordes entering my borders and aimlessly wandering around except occasionally looting. It had gotten really boring. So, I plugged this mod in and "Viola!" the Huns finally attacked that town! So, it does appear to "wake-up" the CAI into at least a not entirely comatose state.

However, I'm using the "Very Easy and Human" CAI-only version. I don't care for the stack spam of the other versions and I like the vanilla governor/army limits. However, did you halve the effects of edicts in this Very Easy and Human edition? If so, why? I can understand that being done for the other versions where you can have a governor in every province and the edicts would be overpowered, but with the vanilla governor limit it doesn't make much sense.

In order to make CAI running, he should awaken from his comatose state first. "Its already good sign" said the doctor.

Ah right, i will fix this on next update on version 2.7. I completely forget i nerf the eddict effect but, since on very easy and human edition you use vanilla limit, then there is no point nerfed the eddicts.

Sorry for the bug, its human error , thanks for notice me Sir MKeogh
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; March 03, 2015 at 08:19 AM.
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass

I'm too busy to fight Sassanids and all of my former puppet states as ERE to worry about Huns! First turn and they all sided with Sassanids against me

Seem either sink or swim situation , hope you survive

help !!! i dont think my navy could survive this horror.. 5 full stack of WRE transport ships heading to my island, behind them 3 stacks brits and 4 stacks pict transport ships.. but this time the brits bring along their navy to support ..

i think this is the right moment to start migrating .. the only choice i got to avoid the massacre ..

but we are vikings .. we'll get them back and raze all their settlement...

ps:
    tanggung jawab atuh kang.. jadi kaga bisa brenti maen ini.. seruuuuuu bgt dah...

Wew, look like epic campaign, horror maybe, yeah running its the wise option unless you prepare to fight some epic battle

Lah kan bagus tuh gan jd ketagihan,sabar ya dosis narkobanya harus diperkuat biar makin keras efek sakaunya, nah loh begitu udah nyicip ini mod , pas balik kembali pake vanilla atau mod yg kurang keras dosisnya entar kerasa bener efek sampingnya. Kalo ade yg iseng jual ni jd DLC gua yakin ada yg beli, si C.A parah sih dah tau Total War game strategi, yg difokus malah BAI ama Visual,emang Dynasty Warrior, harusnya kerja sama ama KOEI sekalian , game strategi kan kyk catur , catur gak ada tuh BAI ama visual tetep aja rame orang maen sama kyk gaple, kartu dll, kalo CAI nya jelek yah nilai gamenya jg banyak kurang, yg ada CAI nya di Buff gila gilaan , jiahhh

Kata Engkong Markus "Cintailah produk-produk Indonesia" (meniru iklan Maspion)

Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; March 04, 2015 at 01:24 PM.

Quick 2 question,
    1.How the Hun AI doing, any one of you see improvement
    2.Did any of you still feel the Bug where AI clump together like this, after new game using 2.6 version
    I've restarted my campaign with 2.6 so I'll keep you updated if I find any issues, it's still early days so I've not fought many battles yet and the Huns/ERE don't have many forces massed up. Thought it'd be better to restart after I missed most of the Hun fun in my first campaign, most of that playthrough was on the campaign map with very few battles. It was fun getting the WRE up to 70k income per turn but it was a little boring without the battles.
    Last edited by the herald; March 04, 2015 at 06:26 AM.

you sir are lightning when it comes to updates. I just knew there would be a new version out

Quote Originally Posted by the herald View Post
    I've restarted my campaign with 2.6 so I'll keep you updated if I find any issues, it's still early days so I've not fought many battles yet and the Huns/ERE don't have many forces massed up. Thought it'd be better to restart after I missed most of the Hun fun in my first campaign, most of that playthrough was on the campaign map with very few battles. It was fun getting the WRE up to 70k income per turn but it was a little boring without the battles.
    On next update 2.7 i will channel AI money, to focus on army and navy, ensuring AI will build more large and quality unit stack, right now 2.6 edition AI focused only on building, so giving the vast teritory WRE have, probably all the income goes into building, less money to train more troop.

Its realy cant be helped since this mod dont have ai cheat economy boost. So Ai fight with whatever money he can collect. The normal version help AI situation better since AI army cost recruit and upkeep reduced to half, and some of you already complain how insidious CAI are, that why i never release the hard version since, if you already give up using normal why bother to created super cheated AI version (hard version). But this mod not focused on AI able to build mass troop. Its focused on how to force CAI to able to deploy and use his army resources . Actually if someone just put ai cheat money in this mod, just two simple things :

1. Reduced army cost and upkeep very low like 1/5 or 1/6 or 1/8. To the point AI can mass recruit without burden to much
    2. Increase army recruitment slot like + 15 or + 16 or + 20 enabled them to recruit 1 full stack with only 1 turn recruitment needed

Combined with smart AI behaviour right now, its will like "nuclear" The question is can you keep playing like that for 200 turns maybe

Quote Originally Posted by madcow12 View Post
    you sir are lightning when it comes to updates. I just knew there would be a new version out
    Considering not realy many people concentrate for CAI development, while the big brother BAI get much more attention even go into every detail things like counting every piece of equipment, texture etc etc.For CAI mods mostly you get the super cheated version as replacement for inability CAI to make correct decision , hey no one complain rights ?, as long the CAI can keep you entertain by enabling them to spam, out of thin air.

Its not like i wanted to lightning update, its just everytime i do update things, there is always new ideas come out, helping me to figure it out how to tweak AI into more deadly by doing right and efficient. The slower i give update the less progress i able to make on developing the CAI mod.

The bad effect, some of you may go start campaign again to see its full effects, thanks for human curiosity, especialy people who already use this mods since version 2.2
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; March 04, 2015 at 07:26 AM.

On next update 2.7 i will channel AI money, to focus on army and navy, ensuring AI will build more large and quality unit stack, right now 2.6 edition AI focused only on building, so giving the vast teritory WRE have, probably all the income goes into building, less money to train more troop.

Its realy cant be helped since this mod dont have ai cheat economy boost. So Ai fight with whatever money he can collect. The normal version help AI situation better since AI army cost recruit and upkeep reduced to half, and some of you already complain how insidious CAI are, that why i never release the hard version since, if you already give up using normal why bother to created super cheated AI version (hard version). But this mod not focused on AI able to build mass troop. Its focused on how to force CAI to able to deploy and use his army resources . Actually if someone just put ai cheat money in this mod, just two simple things :

1. Reduced army cost and upkeep very low like 1/5 or 1/6 or 1/8. To the point AI can mass recruit without burden to much
    2. Increase army recruitment slot like + 15 or + 16 or + 20 enabled them to recruit 1 full stack with only 1 turn recruitment needed

Combined with smart AI behaviour right now, its will like "nuclear" The question is can you keep playing like that for 200 turns maybe

Yeah I can see the difference with 2.6 already, my first campaign was mostly vanilla so that's why it sucked, only so much your mod could do after the vanilla AI had messed around for 200 turns while I built up my strength

do you know if the recent patch renders this mod unplayable?

It would be interesting to know if CA have noticed the CAI issues and have taken steps to resolve them in this patch?

Huh the new patch already out ? not notice it

If the new patch render this mod unplayable that mean there are new entries that adding new faction, so the list of total faction is increase, that cause data read error, and make the game crash.

Will fix the problem on next version 2.7

I was looking for a mod to reduce A.I habit of razing and you have the table there, Tyvm :p

Can you make a quick port of 2.6 to the current patch of the game? I really cant stand playing vanilla or mods like radious. I want a bloody challange. I want your mod

i'm able to run these mods with my game as of patch 1.1. Have you guys even tried it?

LOL didnt he write it will crash since new factions are there? Trying now.

Quote Originally Posted by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze View Post
    Huh the new patch already out ? not notice it

If the new patch render this mod unplayable that mean there are new entries that adding new faction, so the list of total faction is increase, that cause data read error, and make the game crash.

Will fix the problem on next version 2.7
    Well should i quote my own post

Read again the "if" words, but i still release the 2.7 version, will take couple days maybe 3 or 4 days from this day
    Inspiration is not coming daily, but its come in bit and little piece, i will post what you guy get for next update

- AI will now focus on recruit his army,and diplomacy, what i do is not by adding economy buff, but simply from tweak ai budget,let ai recruit using percent of his actual money not limited by certain caps,so rather he spent most of his money to building, which all we know well, either get raze to the ground to build again (damn that waste of money) or sack by his friendly horde neighbour (to build again and finally raze again ). So if AI have 10.000 gold , the math calculation for example since we using percent , lets say military get 60 %, so he can recruit up to 6000 gold , by doing that, the ai can actualy build very very decent army, construction ? nah dont worry i already also adjust certain %. So every action that resulted ai money, like sack will increase his army more and more. That the theory, anyways i want say thanks for Sir Drakeb22 who help me point and tested this theory. So if you guys using ai cheat economy or money buff, to ai, you only adding more fuel to the already bigger fire. Wanna see explosion ?

- Corrected Barbarian or Horde to actually occupy the town, resettle , or colonnise, by doing this ,unless they cant do it for example Hun, if they fail then either sack or raze as usual menu.By doing this there are very bigger chance that some barbaric faction actually can have its own barbaric kingdom

- Corrected diplomacy part, not only now its not worked properly since its just use default setting, thanks for wrong table name rename, actually some of its value is not properly tweaked ,my bad for this , the result is, you will get decent ally, decent vassal, but they also became bitter enemy if you cross them, also as soon your imperium hit higher level, sooner or later one by one your ally will start to leave you.Also things became more complicated then usual, true you get decent ally, but if you betray or double cross AI you will repay in double, so think again before backstabing, if you fail then your best friend will become your worst enemy.

- Multiple battle or gang bang join by ally will be more occur, since diplomacy part now fixed.Including your enemy team
    Just imagine yourself if there are 3 faction (allied) each send 2 stack to your land via land or sea route, Jihad ? Crusader ?

- more tweak depend on did muse give me inspiration what to tweak again
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; March 04, 2015 at 12:34 PM.

- Corrected diplomacy part, not only now its not worked properly since its just use default setting, thanks for wrong table name rename, actually some of its value is not properly tweaked ,my bad for this , the result is, you will get decent ally, decent vassal, but they also became bitter enemy if you cross them, also as soon your imperium hit higher level, sooner or later one by one your ally will start to leave you.Also things became more complicated then usual, true you get decent ally, but if you betray or double cross AI you will repay in double, so think again before backstabing, if you fail then your best friend will become your worst enemy.
    Only think I've noticed with 2.6 is that the AI seriously doesn't like making peace, even when they're super friendly . I had an enemy with +126 relations that wouldn't make peace until I saved, disabled the mod and tried. Would be nice if you could still make peace if you put a decent effort into it, being able to win them over if you will. Similarly I've noticed the AI tends to always side against you which can be a little odd, for instance the ERE attacked me (WRE) after their 1 village ally declared war on me and they had to pick a side, it was a little strange. They shouldn't side with a tiny aggressor over their giant friendly neighbor.

The imperium things a good idea but I presume you can still keep people on your side by giving them gifts? I used that mechanic a fair bit to keep the ERE on my good side last time, which makes sense given the historical context.

One last thing, betrayal is a bit tricky due to how the AI sometimes forces war. They often declare war on your allies to force a conflict with you, so they don't have to break treaties. It's pretty sneaky but they can do it without any real negatives. The real problem is that you're then forced to either drop your ally and lose trustworthy rating or start a war and lose your trustworthy rating. It's a lose lose all because you made an ally. If betrayal is a serious negative it might end up forcing the player to never make allies, as the cost would be too large relations wise.