Page 6 of 94 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415163156 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Better Aggresive CAI for Attila V 4.2 Official Release

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Attila V 2.5 Edition

I quite understand Sir Jin since its AI logic calculation reach XXX faction City on how many turn . Consider its move point is CAI area zone of control If settlement spotted on his radar, he will do the attack.

Feel free to do it mate
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; February 27, 2015 at 05:43 AM.
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Okay i found the value that caused the bug, now lets see did by fix this bug also encouraged Hun to capture settlement
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; February 27, 2015 at 06:31 AM.
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass

Better Aggresive CAI for Attila V 2.5 Edition (Siege Bug)

Notice the 0 on labour and construction

Vanilla version

Notice the 3 on labour and 2 turn to recruit heavy siege tower

Better Aggresive CAI for Attila V 2.5 Edition (Fix Edition)

Not only i manage to fix the bug, i also polish it into better version then vanilla notice 6 value and Heavy Siege Tower construction get reduced significantly that take 1 turn to recruit it all, also if everything doing well, and my theory is correct, i believe not only you got fix bug, also the AI problem when dealing with capital settlement will also fixed.

So you all may be already feel get ransacked by AI using 3 or 4 stack, in unfortified settlement, now why the AI never use the same size of stack when dealing with walled provincial capital mostly they use just 1 or 2 that all. See the correlation here. But this is just little ray of hope, dont get too excited yet
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; February 27, 2015 at 09:51 AM.

all right men .. our siege engineers are returning.. prepare to war.

good job mate

will return with more feedback

Does the mod version on page 1 contain the above fix or hasn't this latest version been released yet?

No the picture aboved you see is the latest fix i working on for version 2.5, dont worry its save game compatible, so you can continue your save game right aways, including the save game using vanilla or other mod.

Quote Originally Posted by ziodaddy888 View Post
    all right men .. our siege engineers are returning.. prepare to war.

good job mate

will return with more feedback
    Udah saya tes, hasilnya AI menjadi sangat memuaskan. Paling lambat jg subuh ini release.
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; February 27, 2015 at 12:03 PM.

emaaaaakkk ... rilis skarang atuh kaaanggg .. dah keburu turun kuda ini pasukan nungguin tangga

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Attila V 2.5 Fix Edition

Better Aggresive CAI for Attila V 2.5 (Fix) Edition, now released, please read the change log in main page

Monggo dicicip
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; February 27, 2015 at 01:55 PM.

Mantaff GAN! gw uda keasikan sama yg 2.4 yg 2.5 uda keluar. asik!

Quote Originally Posted by nazekizz View Post
    Mantaff GAN! gw uda keasikan sama yg 2.4 yg 2.5 uda keluar. asik!
    Sama sama juragan, terima kasih
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; February 27, 2015 at 11:19 PM.

It seems AI can't calculate force power well if there is reinforcement 'From the town or city'.

For example, if there are a weakest troops nearby town and a unbeatable troops in the Town. The emeny always attacks weak troops. Which means suicide attack.

Is it caused by this mod or CA's script?

Love your work! Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by hermes0209 View Post
    It seems AI can't calculate force power well if there is reinforcement 'From the town or city'.

For example, if there are a weakest troops nearby town and a unbeatable troops in the Town. The emeny always attacks weak troops. Which means suicide attack.

Is it caused by this mod or CA's script?

Love your work! Keep up the good work!
    Interesting case, is there save game prior this case that you can upload for me to see, perhaps i can look the problem. Is this kind of behaviour repeated over and over, if yes maybe i can find solution for this, if just happen one time only either is random bug or glitch.

If my mod somehow affect this kind behaviour, then its will be good news, since its will open the path to understand how AI calculate power when decide to invade, i just need to find the value that generate the bug, and modify it into better calculation then vanilla itself, that it if the mod that cause it. If the vanilla itself that cause it, then its different case.
    Please remember this Attila is brand new game, with little patch from C.A itself, so dont expect its running perfect campaign mode, even with mod, but i will try my best looking for this case,if you want help me, just send the save game if you found the bug. So i may work it right aways, without need to generate the bug for me to fix.
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; February 28, 2015 at 05:49 AM.

Looks like an absolute awesome mod. I allready see the AI colonize more and conquer more, but unfortanly not against me . I switched to the normal (used the easy one before) so the AI would get more armies, but still they seem to avoid my towns...i even tried to leave one town open for grab without garrison, and in 4 turns the 2 neighbour nations (who i was in war with) didn't go for it, nor have i seen a massive increase in enemy armies. It's been confirmed in this thread that the mod is save game compatitable, am i just inpancient and have to wait 10-15 turns? or should they have been all over me by now?

Quote Originally Posted by ithrian View Post
    Looks like an absolute awesome mod. I allready see the AI colonize more and conquer more, but unfortanly not against me . I switched to the normal (used the easy one before) so the AI would get more armies, but still they seem to avoid my towns...i even tried to leave one town open for grab without garrison, and in 4 turns the 2 neighbour nations (who i was in war with) didn't go for it, nor have i seen a massive increase in enemy armies. It's been confirmed in this thread that the mod is save game compatitable, am i just inpancient and have to wait 10-15 turns? or should they have been all over me by now?
    Forgot to mention, im running Radious mod together with yours as that's the only mod i have that have some campagin changes. But i have yours loading first, and theres no conflicts between those 2 mods in mod manager.

If you want see faster result, start the new game using normal version, fresh is always better, using old save game , will take time for AI to rebuild his strengh. Think the old save game like patient with cancer already spread entire his body. Medicine will help it recover overtime but will not miraculous recover AI right away, unless the Mod provided cheat + 100.000 gold for each faction. Then Suddenly in less then 10 turn you wil see every faction massing troop. But that clearly cheating and my mod never provided that cheat.

Lets take simple case :

There are 2 man giving vitamin C, one is healthy, the other is sick. Logicaly speaking the healthy one using vitamin will grow more strong , while the sick man will recover into healthy overtime. But the sick man will never beat the healthy since he need recover first.

Just think my mod is vitamin
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; February 28, 2015 at 02:04 PM.

Thank you for your reply . Guess ill go for a new game then because all the enemy towns close to me are vacated for troops.

Version 2.6 development is underway

Main focused for this updated : Improved Horde behaviour especialy Hun

How i doing ?

Vanilla horde have structure task work, actualy not realy designed as better as his non horde counterpart, there are some missing task command . For example they not realy designed to target human settlement from the start.Maybe that explain why Hun not realy prioritize human city as much as non horde already done.

Aquilea

Virunium

Ravenna

Hunt Enter Itally for the first time finally, despite the slower progress. Back before i never even able to move Hun faction toward Itally

Its seem the real problem for Hun compare other Horde, is the more infantry in army compositon , the bigger chance of siege happens. If the deduction is right, they only alternative is increase melee infantry, but its still wild guess and i dont have solid proof.
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; March 01, 2015 at 09:01 AM.

Nomadic factions were too "hard" for AI in Rome II also. They recruit only horses and sieging with them is kinda.... well

Yeah i will working on simple army template for Hun, let them create more infantry less cavalry, 6-8 cav for every stack is already enough i think. Right now i working on bug crash v.2.5 fix, god this mod plagued by endless bug, one after another.

Announcement : For People who using Normal Version 2.5 Fix and got rare crash After End Turn, dont panic, disable the mod, continue the game using Easy or Very Easy Edition, until its by pass the crash turn, and continue using the Normal mod again.

I already found the bug and already fix it, i will release it on Version 2.6 along with upgrade horde feature, and maybe create Better army composition for Hun Faction enable them to build more infantry to help them enable Conquer city faster, I notice the horde that use more infantry doesnt realy have problem when dealing with enemy city, while the faction that to much relied on horse seem broken compare to it. Thank you for your Attention, and sorry for inconvenience.
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; March 01, 2015 at 12:26 PM.