Page 5 of 94 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314153055 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Better Aggresive CAI for Attila V 4.2 Official Release

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Attila V 2.4 Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze View Post
    Better Aggresive CAI for Attila V 2.4 Fix Edition now released, its should correct diplomacy bug from previous release

Example

Notice the diplomacy status

Add, little this and little that

Finally, moment of truth

Voila, the gift status is back, and diplomacy value has changed
    Awesome mod for one, but I am curious, what tables did you edit to have the factions have their "unreliable/aggressive/rebellious/expansionist" traits seen in the diplomacy menu here?

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Attila V 2.4 Fix Edition

Thank you, there are several tables that need to be edited, there is story on this picture, as you may know this mod contain several bug and glitch during early release, like random crash, and diplomacy bug where no matter what treaty you do, there is no + value change for some treaty like give gift for example, the picture you see above taken from latest release where finally i able to solve the diplomacy bug.
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; February 26, 2015 at 11:56 AM.
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Hi !
    Must starting new campaign with this mod ?
    If I use the running campaign (406 AD)then can feel the change in AI also ?

Black9's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Hunor View Post
    Hi !
    No.

Yes.

Hi !
    Its should be, the mod work like Universal CAI for any mod, including vanilla as well, just load it on top priority, if you think you dont like the BAI stuff, and consider to use any mod that alter BAI just use the CAI version.
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass

I've installed your mod and I'm playing a late game WRE. So far I've seen much better diplomacy from my allies and the enemy AI seems to be moving their armies together better. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by M3driverE92 View Post
    I've installed your mod and I'm playing a late game WRE. So far I've seen much better diplomacy from my allies and the enemy AI seems to be moving their armies together better. Thanks!
    You welcome, now i want to announce something, i already finish working the latest version for Version 2.5 , back there i decided to wait for updates, but since C.A cancel the update then i think what i should waiting for . This update specialy made for late game ending fix where mostly AI will to scare to fighting you, due your big size, unless AI forced to do, also i revisit the CAI decision to help AI create larger empire not large desolate area, since we both know less region, less wealth, and what about desolated region, yes now the AI will be more eager to colonize it.

The Hun and some other faction who like raze everything is like piranha, while its fun to see they raze everything , we also need keep the grass green by enabling more AI able to resettle or colonize desolate area. Keeping the late game integrity intact. Also sack, occupy, liberate, vassal get additional bonus, to make your hard work repayed in full. Its also serve as income to other AI as well. Coupled with other fine tweaks. Its should take less hours until new version released.

Sorry for haste release, the latest version can be use in old save game as well, so no need worry just keep your campaign progress and replace the old version with new one. That all i think for now.

Thank you, there are several tables that need to be edited, there is story on this picture, as you may know this mod contain several bug and glitch during early release, like random crash, and diplomacy bug where no matter what treaty you do, there is no + value change for some treaty like give gift for example, the picture you see above taken from latest release where finally i able to solve the diplomacy bug.
    Which tables exactly, could you post them or tell me where they are? I am having difficulty finding them!

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Attila V 2.5 Edition

Better Aggresive CAI for Attila Version 2.5 now released, read the change log in the main page, thank your for your attention

o_may_got...

nice job mate ..

yang 2.4 aja dah bikin deg2an trus tiap end turn ... skarang 2.5 dah release.. bakal gk panjang dah umur empire ane.. hikz.. tanggung jawag lho gan..

Found another bug in 2.4, but you might have fixed it already. It stopped you being able to create seige equipment, like ladders, towers, etc. All the build times are set to 0 turns but they never get built even after turn ends. Bit of an odd one.

Quote Originally Posted by ziodaddy888 View Post
    o_may_got...

nice job mate ..

yang 2.4 aja dah bikin deg2an trus tiap end turn ... skarang 2.5 dah release.. bakal gk panjang dah umur empire ane.. hikz.. tanggung jawag lho gan..
    Kan tujuan ini mod buat bikin hidup faction lu ibarat teritip tumbuh dikarang, hidup segan mati tak mau. Kalo mau gemuk pake aja Vanilla gan jamin bisa tidur nyenyak.

Quote Originally Posted by the herald View Post
    Found another bug in 2.4, but you might have fixed it already. It stopped you being able to create seige equipment, like ladders, towers, etc. All the build times are set to 0 turns but they never get built even after turn ends. Bit of an odd one.
    Err Sir Herald, i realy dont touch any siege eguipment value, are you sure that bug is from my mod not the original Vanilla one ? To test it just save game prior AI siege , compare the result using vanilla and with using this mod, if both result is same AI dont build any siege eguipment, then its a bug from the game itself.

If only with my mod enabled caused this issue and i looking forward to hammer the bug by looking what value cause the problem. Waiting your report now, thanks in advance first to notice me

Thanks for your great work. Is this compatible with the Radious total war mod for Attila? It'd be amazing to be running both simultaneously, without any conflicts in AI.

Can anyone help me?

Quote Originally Posted by the herald View Post
    confirm.. also in v.2.5

try to load my game without the mod and the siege equipment (lader, tower, ram) build times return to normal.

another bug to fix mate ..

Thanks for the confirm Sir zioddaddy888, i will release the fix after i finish my real life work, i think on saturday the fix already released, any another weird bug you found ?

Can someone upload the save game prior siege bug, so i can start testing the value right away without need waiting for AI to generate siege event for me
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; February 27, 2015 at 02:32 AM.

Thanks for the confirm Sir zioddaddy888, i will release the fix after i finish my real life work, i think on saturday the fix already released, any another weird bug you found ?

Can someone upload the save game prior siege bug, so i can start testing the value right away without need waiting for AI to generate siege event for me

i think this bug that cause the AI wont attack walled settlement, cuz player/AI cant build any siege equipment..

Yes yes i believe that also. I need run several test result and report back the result, hope this bug bring enlighment to me.

Edit, i already compare the data between rome 2 and Attila, same variable, same function but have the difference in value, could it be, the cause of AI siege bug ?
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; February 27, 2015 at 04:23 AM.

I have noticed positive effects from this mod, great work. Enemies are colonising desolate land MUCH more often now, while enemies are also grouping together more. On 2.5 unit sizes and 40 unit armies, I was attacked by five armies and 33,000 men last night. I look forward to fighting that battle when I get home from work

Thanks modder! Have you given the Huns any special treatment at all? The Huns in my game seem a little boring (not your fault, Vanilla's fault!), they have settled in one region in Dacia but aren't really doing much else. It would be amazing if they could actually take most of Russia and Eastern Europe and settle it for the duration of the campaign...

I already try to fix the Huns, but for siege problem its still the main turn off for Hun, i just hope i know where is the real problem located

On my reduced campaign movement mod there is a issue that AI does not attack always, because it "can't" reach player in one turn. May i send people with this problem to try your mod and hopefully AI is enough aggressive then?

Shogun II AI starts attacking. Example takes 3 turns to reach city from its city. AI starts moving and does not reach, but continues to move on next turn.
    Attila AI starts attacking, Example takes 3 turns with mod (1 turn no mod) to reach city. AI won't move because it can't reach.
    Last edited by Jin-; February 27, 2015 at 05:36 AM.