Page 14 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223243964 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Better Aggresive CAI for Attila V 4.2 Official Release

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Attila V 2.9 (fix) Edition, ATTILA V 1.1.0

Quote Originally Posted by justfun View Post
    No mod incompatibilities on my part, your mod was working fine.

The razing problem seems to be mainly about the horde AI: They just don't seem to sack settlements, just liberate or raze. For the regular, settled AI factions razing was less common, but also more common than simply occupying a neighbouring settlement.
    Thanks for report i will try to find why AI dont want do occupy despite i already set it to high, right now i begin conduct several experiment, so far its produce grimm result.
    For example :

1. -All option set to 0 mean all option disable : all ai dont do anything
    2. -All option set to 0 but occupy set to 20 : AI dont do jack and still silent
    3. -All option set to 0 but raze or sack set to 1 : AI will attack for raze or sack

Now this is simply terrible considering the AI only know raze or sack, yes they can occupy if they try recapture their province , imagine that

Is this another vanilla bug ? Will report with more info as my reseach progress , stay tuned
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Quote Originally Posted by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze View Post
    Thanks for report i will try to find why AI dont want do occupy despite i already set it to high, right now i begin conduct several experiment, so far its produce grimm result.
    For example :

1. -All option set to 0 mean all option disable : all ai dont do anything
    2. -All option set to 0 but occupy set to 20 : AI dont do jack and still silent
    3. -All option set to 0 but raze or sack set to 1 : AI will attack for raze or sack

Now this is simply terrible considering the AI only know raze or sack, yes they can occupy if they try recapture their province , imagine that

Is this another vanilla bug ? Will report with more info as my reseach progress , stay tuned
    I wonder if it has to do with culture conversion penalties. The AI might be very reluctant to occupy a settlement that isn't of their culture?

hmm hmm quite a theory, will check again
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass

I'm testing in my current campaign with your occupation table removed. I'll report if that changes the colonization behavior.

I made breakthroug, and yes this time its even doest touch occupation table, i think i almost understand the way to learn how ai decide to raze, for current repot

With occupation value left untouch, nothing change, i manage to made all ai not to raze, yes i can confirm not 1 single province has been raze they just sack it , 1 is occupied
    Its realy good sign, will report again if i found something news

Great Work !
    Had enjoyed your work since Rome 2 but never say a thanks
    And i just seeing you doing better and better in Attila...... keep up the good work.

Civis

Great mod.

Is there someone doing a let's play series using this mod? I'd like to watch one...

almas1985's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze View Post
    Its related with growth factor, check in difficult handicap table, its only affect AI not human, the problem is simple the ai despite have money cant raise new stack of army, thanks for never ending population consumed building and other stuff. give them proper population per turn will ensure they functional like normal faction. 100 % represent 2 growth population every turn, so now they have 4 growth per turn i think, which is sufficient.

There is no negative side effect from having to many population for AI, for Human its just ruin the immersion, that why you should dont reverse it to human enabled.Happy tweaking Sir Almas 1985
    Thank You Sir Junaidi83 de Bodemloze for the advice
    I agree with you about this.
    I want working on Sabris faction and make it stronger to attack Sassanid Empire from north east with great army.

Better Aggresive CAI is really needed for Attila & Rome II.

Reserved
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; March 10, 2015 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Foste View Post
    Great Work !
    Had enjoyed your work since Rome 2 but never say a thanks
    And i just seeing you doing better and better in Attila...... keep up the good work.
    Glad you like it

Quote Originally Posted by TWCassius View Post
    Great mod.

Is there someone doing a let's play series using this mod? I'd like to watch one...
    Well with Version 3.0 released i think its should be sufficient and realy not put shame to put in you tube "lets play"series.
    Who want volunteer to do that ?, I am modder not video editor, also cant spoke english very well, if someone want do that for me, the only things i can repay its kindness by provided + rep, credit list, and big thanks personaly from me

Quote Originally Posted by almas1985 View Post
    Thank You Sir Junaidi83 de Bodemloze for the advice
    I agree with you about this.
    I want working on Sabris faction and make it stronger to attack Sassanid Empire from north east with great army.

Better Aggresive CAI is really needed for Attila & Rome II.
    Thanks you for your support and your kindness, enjoy the latest version

Better Aggresive CAI for Attila V 3.0 Edition, now released, check the change log in the main thread like usual

Ah time to enjoy and relax for a bit

Civis

Default Re: Better Aggresive CAI for Attila V 3.0 Edition, ATTILA V 1.1.0

not work

More specific about what part "not work " please
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; March 10, 2015 at 03:03 PM.

Civis

delete RGM and work

Civis

delete RGM rename

and work for radious mod

57 guvernors and E.T.C.

Have`nt been active in the Total war series for a long time but Attila re-ignited my interest. I remember when twcenter started up and CA tried to shut them down coz they were called total war center at the time, my post count don`t join date don`t show that coz of inactivity on the forum I guess.

Anyway, respect to you Junaidi83 de Bodemloze, you`re mod makes the campaign playable whereas vanilla Attila shows the same lack of AI care that CA put into all there releases since Medieval vi, same old illogical crap (though there are some cool features e.g factions don`t stay landlocked in their own borders)

With 3.0 will the hordes still raze? I quite liked them doing that, it just didn't make much sense when it came to the land based factions. Just wondering if I still need to worry about the Huns burning the world or if they'll just sack everything.

Yes the AI will do raze its just now more less, if they can create vassal or liberate they will do it, sack is more common. Raze is the last thing the AI will do. Just consider you are unlucky, mostly your city either get liberated,sacked or occupy.

The easy way to see it by try play ERE , notice the Visigoth behaviour

mmm...Tasty mod seems just right.

Quote Originally Posted by nicolae View Post
    delete RGM rename

and work for radious mod

57 guvernors and E.T.C.
    I hope your right, because if you succeed, you can enjoy the good CAI and what radious mod offer, if you wrong at merger, the Better Aggresive CAI tables probably will not work as what i created before, the only best solution is delete each table on Radious that share similiarities with Better Aggresive Mod, anyways enjoy the experiment and good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Sid_Quibley View Post
    Have`nt been active in the Total war series for a long time but Attila re-ignited my interest. I remember when twcenter started up and CA tried to shut them down coz they were called total war center at the time, my post count don`t join date don`t show that coz of inactivity on the forum I guess.

Anyway, respect to you Junaidi83 de Bodemloze, you`re mod makes the campaign playable whereas vanilla Attila shows the same lack of AI care that CA put into all there releases since Medieval vi, same old illogical crap (though there are some cool features e.g factions don`t stay landlocked in their own borders)
    Well Total War itself is the good game Sir Sid, just need proper optimize on CAI ,after all this is strategy game, but people tend to upgrade visual and forget the core strategy element in the game itself.Anyways enjoy the mod and happy gaming

Quote Originally Posted by Aquizar View Post
    mmm...Tasty mod seems just right.
    Feel free to write your culinary review, if the mod is tasty as you think
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; March 11, 2015 at 04:07 PM.

Played some more with the new version and the razing of is toned down - there is actually no razing of any type of faction anymore, but I don't mind. In my game the Huns settled down suddenly, I don't know if it is a bug or happened because of your mod.

Apart from that my WRE H/H game became pretty boring: Toying around with the AI personalities made the initial wars manageable, and afterwards an alliance of the WRE, the ERE, the Sassanids and many smaller states was established. Roles seem to be reversed now, many hordes are already gone and the Huns are having a hard time.