Page 93 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4368838485868788899091929394 LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 1868

Thread: Download Better Aggresive CAI for Attila V 4.2 Official Release

Default Re: Download Better Aggresive CAI for Attila V 4.2 Official Release

Hey am i the only one in which game everybody ended in alliance ?
    ERE in aliance with Sassanids ( and WRE fo course ). Then everybody joined them and i couldnt start the war , simply because everybody would go with them and i would single going to war against whole world :/
    AI is over all really good and i liek that allies stay loayl, but whole world in one EU union is just something not interesting

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Is it not the whole thing that man kind seeks, peace and prosperity among nation

Thing happens because you let AI take control the diplomacy table, which surely AI vs human in the end of the game
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Can i change that ? I mean so Roman Empire would be at war with Sasssanids ( or at least dont like them ) ?

Each time you start a new game, stuff change, so the ending was quite different one and another, the ending you get, based on current situation which both AI realize that the best option to stay peacefull one of another, unless you manage to disrupt its harmony.

Most AI in BACAI usually have blank sheet of destiny paper each time new game begin, if i set Sasasanid will always war with Roman Empire, i am afraid they current destiny is already set before hand, making game is easy to be predictible.

Try to create world war III see who gonna wins , sometimes out of chaos the AI backstab another
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass

Please can you do the compatible version of your mod with Sebidee's Battle Army Stances + submods (armie's can't settle and integrity ovehaul)
    Just love your mod, but want SBAS too <3

Hello, well done man you have made the game more challenging even for expert gamers,but their is a big problem with your mod which is the freezing when i click end turn after 50 turn playing in the Charlemagne campaign as Cordoba with tweaked AI economy without artillery. I have tried many campaign its the same problem. this problem made me lose my mind i did alot of effort i play at very hard always after 50 turn freeze if i click end turn. this is my save game file link.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/3uh3ca...AD+Winter.save

Quote Originally Posted by alaaalaa View Post
    Hello, well done man you have made the game more challenging even for expert gamers,but their is a big problem with your mod which is the freezing when i click end turn after 50 turn playing in the Charlemagne campaign as Cordoba with tweaked AI economy without artillery. I have tried many campaign its the same problem. this problem made me lose my mind i did alot of effort i play at very hard always after 50 turn freeze if i click end turn. this is my save game file link.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/3uh3ca...AD+Winter.save
    im having similar problems, just im playing with the danes.

Quote Originally Posted by KillJoy View Post
    im having similar problems, just im playing with the danes.
    I ve found a solution just remove AI tweaked economy and put normal economy. it will work fine after that just continue your save game.

thanks mate, will try it out!

At first it was fun, but after a few moves I noticed that the loyalty of all the generals was from 4/10 to 1/10. Cohesion suddenly began to decrease -70 per turn, and all the armies began to disintegrate. Right in front of the AI cities. Instead of fun, went to some kind of heresy. With the version 4.2 is a whole set of Radious mods. Tell me how can I make the loyalty of the armies normal without removing the mod?

Wll try to reupdate the mod , i will start the work every weekend , stay tune for the update

Sixt's Avatar Civis

Any chance that you will make a version only with the cai part and not the bai changes?

Sendt fra min SM-G925F med Tapatalk

Just wanted to leave a big thank you for your amazing mod! Basically finished my Eastern Roman Empire Campaign on hard with Radious and your mod (+ reduced fertility change, infertile Egypt and mediterranean is kinda stupid in my opinion), never played a Campaign like this. Reached Supreme Level taking down the Sassanids and what was left of Western Rome, the game kept challenging me to the last minute, the AI seemed so smart and unforgiving, the doomstacks of the Sassanids were especially frightening. Never had so much fun in any Total War, most of them feel casual compared to Attila anyway (played every single one from Rome 1 on) but modded like this it becomes insanity. Please keep up the good work, you did an insanely good job at improving the AI. The late game also got quite interesting, I've seen so many alliances rise and fall, nations crumble, empires rise from the ashes of Western Rome just go get burned to the ground and pillaged by Vikings and the Hunninc Hordes which are allied to them. The most powerful nation next to my Empire is an North African Tribe which captured half of North Africa and the whole Iberian Peninsula from Western Rome, never thought an AI could build an Empire like this starting in North Africa with one province (if I remember correctly).

I have two questions:
    Is this mod compatible with both AoC and last roman dlcs?
    Is it compatible with a not english version of the game?

long time didn't play Total War, the last time i used your mod when playing Rome 2. Now it is time to get Attila's CAI Mod a little TEST <(")

I downloaded your mod, and put it in my Attila data folder, but when I activate it my game won't start. Any idea how to make it work?

Hi Junaidi,
    Nice mod i like the challenge.
    I think I found a bug. As soon as I send a spy from land to water, he permanently loses his movement points. Even after a round, he does not move.
    Can you help ?

I have realized that it only happens in connection with the Terminus Mod. so has my question is unnecessary ;-D

Hi.

Artillery ships are ridicilous OP. Just two artillery ships annihilated my whole fleet and I could not even make contact. On same battle those two ships annihilated also my garrison and forced them to rout.

Is this on steam? Or do u have to download it from here?