Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44698485868788899091929394
Results 1,861 to 1,868 of 1868

Thread: Download Better Aggresive CAI for Attila V 4.2 Official Release

Default Re: Download Better Aggresive CAI for Attila V 4.2 Official Release

You say that shield wall is not used by the ai because you cant move with it. What if you just made it movable? Would they use it in a seige? And then it would not be op?

Civis

Your mod refuses to let the game go past the Total War Attila screen , keeps giving me the blue ring cursor , and does not allow for tabbing out or even task manager.
    waiting a few mins didnt seem to help either
    I have w10 and used the normal economy no artillery FOTE latest release version
    @BACAI_4.2_Fote.pack . is FOTE for some other mod or a DLC?
    Attila: Total War TWC benchmark thread - New results included - last content update 14.03.2015

"Tweaked Economy" works for enemy too?

Is this mod updated for the latest patch?

*My bad, I just read the section that mentions about the yellow triangle .
    Last edited by chriswhr; December 29, 2017 at 06:45 PM.

gdwitt's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by imanube View Post
    You say that shield wall is not used by the ai because you cant move with it. What if you just made it movable? Would they use it in a seige? And then it would not be op?
    Only Testudo and shield screen unmoveable. It is better to remove the testudo for the shield wall or phalanx and tweak the features of those formations.
    Did anyone ever get the offensive testudo to work?

Quote Originally Posted by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze View Post

Better Aggresive CAI for Attila V 4.2 Official Release promotional video

"Dude i got my ass kicked hard by AI, what terrible news indeed"

This mod is continue mod work from Better Aggresive CAI for Rome 2 V 2.1. While many CAI code from Rome 2 is gone i need to adapt with the change,but the concept is still same and its work flawesly. You can even try the vanilla game without any mods and feel the effect .The mod itself constanly updated with every update come new improvement, little by little its truly transfrom CAI into force to be reckoned with.

Campaign AI

Now actually CAI part on Attila get very huge attention from AI designer, and its good news, since i only need to transfer all current data from Better Aggeresive for Rome 2 into Attila. The sad news, is there is actualy some important code from rome 2 that actualy dont used again, gone the old data from Empire era. If you think Vanilla Attila CAI is good, then you will be suprised how its can achieve even better by optimize it properly,CAI will forced to use up to the maximum of his ability to expand and destroy player and other faction like usual

The Goal of this mod is :

- Create a mini mod so it can fit with any mods as much as possible, without alter them to much, so if you play any mod that been created by any modder in Attila modding scene, each of this mod, have many different table either units speed, different morale,different stats, you can still taste the mod flavour that has been hardly created by respective modder itself.
    - If someone just want to play pure vanilla Attila ,this mod can satisfied them, because its offer more difficult CAI player can handle, some essential fix like food,and some important element. Plus it work for every Campaign.
    - Its denied possibility to abuse CAI via diplomacy system where your can manipulate CAI like holding fake Alliance while your real power travel into far away land, sacking, razing and doing god forbidden act,It will not happening here, since your dear neighbour will betray you 100 % and take golden chance to attack where player are vulnerable, the only question is WHEN ?

Change log V.4.2 Official Release

- Added Radious Compatible Version ( For Radious user, enjoy the game now )

Old Changelog from 4.2 Beta Version
    Old Previous : V.4.2 A
    1.Finally manage to port BACAI v 4.1 feature to work with latest patch
    2.CAI will retain most of its original trait, however mind you since this is BACAI, things will always be twisted evil like usual
    3.Fix CTD for AOC (usually happen on Mercia during first end turn)
    4.Fix double Garrison feature to match with latest patch
    5.Adjust AI budget, specially to balance funding between land vs sea army
    6.Adjust fame level, its will be more faster to reach mid imperium, less army stack to boost waiting time during end turn and more navy , the ratio stack betwen land vs sea was 2 : 1

Old Preview : V.4.2 B
    1.Navy Invasion feature fully implemented , fighting port city battle now very dramatic experience indeed
    2.Land army will require port to landing, so expect massive sea invasion from your enemy if you have port city
    3.All previous difficulty now has been merge into single mod version no more separate stuff
    4.Massive increase for BAI view distance to help BAI better manouver in the game, BAI now in map hack status
    5.Artillery stuff and its ammo got some buff in distance and number
    6.Some soft tweak for CAI core parts

Old Preview : V.4.2 C
    1.Added New Docked Stanced Mechanic
    2.Added Sea-port feature, so the land army require port to move its army, rather simply landing into anywhere
    3.Buff the Grand Migration Faction, in hope they can stand WRE or ERE onslaught
    4.Hun politic now been changed
    5.Some adjustment to Artillery ammo
    6.Added half finish PDF BACAI Guide (its not complete yet, but is already documented many BACAI feature you maybe never know its ever exist, its also help new player to understand BACAI as well)

Old Preview : V.4.2 D
    1.Added New Buff for Celt and Great Migration Faction, finally for the first time, they capable to fight back and not ended dead under 10 turn
    2.Make a touch finishing for Naval stuff, enjoy all the epic and glory you can get

What new : V.4.2 E
    1.Removing ability that can be abused by player, good bye old cheating method on your game during settlement defense or other battle. Welcome in real world baby !!!
    2.Finishing Vanilla version, including artillery,non artillery and economic version
    3.Finishing Fote version, including artillery,non artillery and economic version
    4.Finishing Better Aggresive CAI Complete Guide PDF

Face to Face Comparison Campaign Play

Faction : WRE
    Difficulty : Very hard
    Action : Just end turn, and watch how AI perform

Vanilla latest version V.15.0.8856, no other mod used , pure vanilla play from turn 1 to 8.

Notice the AI do fail to capture Eboracum, you can count how many turn gone , also notice the AI is still trapped between need to sack, raze, and even they managed to occupied, its already poor and broken land due to much sack happen on there.

Better Aggresive CAI V 4.0 ,Vanilla Hard version with special effect submod enabled

See Eboracum fall just turn 2, notice how many action happens during turn 1 , and all of them happen with AI actually own the city with ease, and this WITH SACK AND NUKE OPTION OPEN.What more the AI now has been balance between expand and defending its current territorry, by trying expand in short and close territorry,easy to attack , easy to guard. They can create proper large kingdom eventually, notice how AI perform well with lots of proper siege equipment during siege battle, rather rush to death like usual by try dig their way just from one broken gate :XD

Special Effect Submod

This is special effect mod created by me, for fun only, its enable both human and AI to access special heavy tower early on, each tower have different ability .Remember you can only use one type of tower at time.Its will show the effect on Heavy tower, not medium or light tower, and relax you already can use heavy tower from turn 1, including the AI also

Try some custom siege battle just use heavy tower on eguipment to see which one you gonna love for your campaign game play
    My personal recommendation is combined it with BACAI using Artillery version, since you need some raw fire power from Garrison Onager to stop this monster tower,terrorize your city wall.Buts is up to as player anyways :XD

Stone Helepolis

Your oriental recipe of flaming rock tower, quite balanced againt human or building

Heavy Arrow Helepolis

Ah good old Romance of Three Kingdom heavy arrow tower specificly created for killing purpouse,superbly good again human,no effect on building,usefull to capture enemy city with less damaged

Fire Arrow Helepolis

Allowing you to unleash volley of fire arrow, burn enemy city while killing few enemy in the process, very good at decreasing enemy morale

Bomb Helepolis

Allowing you to bombard enemy with bomb and destroy building, very high tech tower, suitable to terrorize enemy.

Fire Bolt Helepolis

Good all around tower, strong againt building as well human. Destroyed enemy life and morale in very efficient way

Special Effect Submod Credit list
    Full Credit to my friend and fellow Indonesia Modder :

- The_Yogi: author and creator the original Helioplois tower,the only modder so far managed combined balista on top of tower, not mention part member of Sekigahara mod also created the first katana sheat ever exist in Shogun 2 ,and many of several unique mod mostly dealing with gunpowder and explosive mods (This guys have artillery fetish :XD)

Total War Center id : http://www.twcenter.net/forums/membe...weirdoascensor
    Steam profile : https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068360317
    Original steam link : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=551184261

Please subscribe to his steam work if you feel like with special Heliopolis i made, what i realy do just put little creativity to his original Helepolis ^^

Copy right : This work fully belong to the Yogi my friends, you do not put it, copy it, or duplicate it, and upload it as your own creation
    Ask his permission first if you realy hell bent want to use this cool Helepolis on your mod.
    Steam User Installation Guide
    Its okay, just check the "Enable out-of-date Mods" on your ModManager.
    CA ModManager compares the date the mod uploaded on Steam Workshop with the date of latest game patch.
    This mod is not on Steamworkshop, so of course there is no upload date in there, hence it thinks this mod is "outdated"
    Read Me First Before Posting and Download
    Complain,Bug,feedback
    Please remember, if you found bug, try to see did my mod cause it or not, by save game prior the bug and try again with vanilla and see did my mod is the culprit.I am modder not wikipedia,also normal human that have limit in patience. I try to polite as i can to answer your question, complain and respond when the bug occurs,but please remember i am not guy that hired by Creative Assembly to please and satisfied you all, try to be polite and i be polite with you as well.Thank you for reading this
    For Empiretw.ru

First for Sir U633, i want say спасибо to keep Better Aggresive CAI mod stay updated in Empiretw.ru, and i quite sorry for all the update problem, yep i read the complains, and the post and the thread in empiretw.ru as well. This is just my habit of work, sorry for that

And for all user from Russia, enjoy the mod, спасибо
    Download Fog Of War Removal
    Attila fog of war removal, just recruit any general or agent to open the FOW and all information regarding city or army in campaign.Remember use fog of war removal may cause weird CAI behaviour like he suddenly declare war with you, use it for test purpouse only to see how AI react during campaign, not recommend to use for actual campaign play
    Download Better Aggresive CAI V .4.2 Official Release

BACAI 4.2 Official Release Moddb mirror Download
    Moddb

For the first time,you will wonder how AI capable to trick you into false movement and leading to tragic loss

thank you very much

Hi, is it intended that army recruitment capacity is 4 at very hard difficulty but capped at 2 at hard difficulty? I checked the army recruitment capacity is 6 for normal difficulty