Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 163132333435363738394041

Thread: Fall of the Eagles Features and Overview

Default Re: Fall of the Eagles Features and Overview

Is this modpack still compatible with Europa Perdita? I just spooled both of them up (they're up to date) and both Roman Empires start off losing several thousand talents every turn. I tested it and it is not a feature of Europa Perdita, but it seems to be caused by building upkeep.

Quote Originally Posted by IAssassinII View Post
    Is this modpack still compatible with Europa Perdita? I just spooled both of them up (they're up to date) and both Roman Empires start off losing several thousand talents every turn. I tested it and it is not a feature of Europa Perdita, but it seems to be caused by building upkeep.
    Of course it is. Anyway none of factions looses any money per turn, just drop vanilla way of thinking and start using tax tab to get them "positive". You just can't have bonus with normal level like vanilla does.

Mastergunner_19k's Avatar Foederatus

Greetings Cgma and also greetings to the Mod team of Rome II's DEI. I just recently decided to buy and install Attila, been struggling with myself for years to do so but could not resist last Cyber Monday's deal on it. As a fanatic of the DEI mod for Rome II I immediately looked into this mod on the forums and read a bit in the time available due to work. I am set on downloading this mod for Attila but wanted to just ask (even if I could find out the answers myself given enough freetime on my part, which i sadly do not have during the Holiday season), is there advice as to what all to subscribe to for this mod? Besides Fall of the Eagles part 1 and 2? I do apologize for the, most likely, redundant question. But i have come across some discussions mentioning that some mod parts are done and finished whereas others are still being worked on and improved actively...so a bit of confusion on my side....sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastergunner_19k View Post
    is there advice as to what all to subscribe to for this mod?
    I guess you can find all needed information either here in subsections or on Steam page for FotE and submods. All is actually set and done. No new updates or evaluation planned besides critical fixes if needed ever.

legio_XX's Avatar Ordinarius

Cgma I just want to say FOTE has become one of the best enhanced Vanilla mods one can have. I have massive respect that you picked up the mod and contributed to it. Well done man!
    "ANY person,country or race who use's religion as a pretext to kill or conquer deserves neither Religion nore Name"

Wonderful mod guys, one of the best for Attila! Thank you for the work you guys put in!

What can we expect in the future ? New playable factions maybe ? AOR ? non playable faction touch ups ? some new units ? Anymore work going into the GC, AOC and Last Roman ?

good work, one of the best mods for attila, especially with the submod europa perdita, but it's very good on it's own too

Do you guys have a Discord Server?

Quote Originally Posted by Zicher View Post
    Do you guys have a Discord Server?
    attila-thrones-of-britannia-chat (discord.com)

hmm, the link doesn't seem to be working for me

could you send a working one?