Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18435859606162636465666768
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1350

Thread: Ancient Empires Attila, 202BC - Project Outline

Default Re: Ancient Empires Attila, 202BC - Project Outline

Nearly a million views on this project. Where can we donate to make this happen?

Any news or progress?

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

i have 201ship models, 201vanila models, ancint empires user interface and ancient empires custam battle,,,is there anything else i need to play this mod when it is out on 18 of may?!?!?!?

I’m not sure, but I think Ancient Empires Custom Battle and User Interface Mod will be directly included in the campaign mod itself. There is no more a size limit for Steam Workshop files (isn’t it?), so it will be more logical and easier to install for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by iko88 View Post
    i have 201ship models, 201vanila models, ancint empires user interface and ancient empires custam battle,,,is there anything else i need to play this mod when it is out on 18 of may?!?!?!?
    You'll probably need to redownload everything when the campaign comes out since those packs will probably be out of date.

Quote Originally Posted by maxsilv View Post
    I’m not sure, but I think Ancient Empires Custom Battle and User Interface Mod will be directly included in the campaign mod itself. There is no more a size limit for Steam Workshop files (isn’t it?), so it will be more logical and easier to install for everyone.
    Yup no Steam limit, but they might still upload it as a few seperate packs like Medieval Kingdoms did so its not a pain in the arse for them to update. Its a bit of a waste if they've got to upload like 10gb of data just to fix a few tiny tables.

Default Re: Ancient Empires Attila, 200BC - Project Outline

I remember seeing an earlier build showcasing the campaign map. In this video campaign map settlements were smaller in scale which gave a more realistic look, instead of the total war gargantuan metropolises.

In the open Alpha this feature isn't present, and i was wondering if it is still a feature which will at some point be in the game. because honestly i greatly prefer the smaller city designs. It gives a larger sense of scale for the map

GM207's Avatar Decanus

Official Release is May 18th, which I am assuming we can start the download after midnight tonight correct?

Probably not. Just whenever they get around to uploading it.

no steam link pls