Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 2.7 - Radious version - (updated 2.3.2018)

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

Default Re: [Official Submod] Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 2.2 - (Updated 29.12.2015)

yep, Warriors of bold Fionn : ppp

Default Re: [Official Submod] Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 2.3 - (Updated 26.2.2016)

Hello AUM-ATT players,

I released my AUM-ATT 2.3.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

- fully compatible with the latest patch and all DLCs
    - added an updated armor texture for the "Sassanid Zhayedan Red Immortal Lancers" by DramaBelli
    - fixed the bow/sword animation of the "Himyarite Mounted Noble Archers"
    - optimized the "rate of fire" and "accuracy" of all custom missile units
    - optimized the AI recruitment priorities of several units
    - changed the name of the Pictish two-handed axe unit to "Pictish Warriors of Fionn"

Thanks a lot to DRAMABELLI for the updated textures.

Cheers and enjoy AUM-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: [Official Submod] Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 2.3 - (Updated 26.2.2016)

Hello AUM-ATT players,

I updated my optional aum_att_mod_optional_vanilla_units_unlock.pack with some fixes and additional units.

- added the Large Onager to the three Slavic DLC factions (custom battle screen and campaign)

AUM-ATT on Mediafire

You can use this mod with both versions of my AUM-ATT (vanilla and Radious) to unlock vanilla units and ships in the custom battle and campaign.

It is fully optional and works with AUM-ATT or without AUM-ATT. You need the DLCs for the units of the DLC factions.

Saxons:
    Germanic Crossbowmen
    Germanic Hunters
    Germanic Elite Archers

Picts:
    Celtic Archers
    Elite Highland Archers

Danes: (DLC)
    Huscarls
    Royal Huscarls (technology required and upgrade available from Huscarls)

Geats: (DLC)
    Huscarls
    Viking Elite Dragonship
    Viking Chosen Dragonship (technology required and upgrade available from Viking Elite Dragonship)

Jutes: (DLC)
    Viking Elite Dragonship
    Viking Chosen Dragonship (technology required and upgrade available from Viking Elite Dragonship)

Antes / Sclaveni / Venedi: (DLC)
    Large Onager

Cheers and enjoy AUM-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Hello AUM-ATT players,

I updated my optional aum_att_mod_optional_vanilla_units_unlock.pack with some additional units.

All detailed information is written on the first post in the section AUM-ATT Optional "vanilla units unlock" mod.

- added the Large Onager to the Desert factions: Aksum / Himyar / Tanukhids (DLC) / Garamantians / Lakhmids (free factions) (custom battle screen and campaign)

Aksum / Himyar / Tanukhids: (DLC)
    Large Onager

Garamantians:
    Large Onager

Lakhmids:
    Large Onager

AUM-ATT on Mediafire

Cheers and enjoy AUM-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

plissken3's Avatar Decanus

AUM is looking fantastic keep up the great work Pascal & Marco + team brilliant
    The desert factions really needed Large Onager

Also Pascal mate did you know that you have a monster of a graphics card from Nvidia that you never told us about lol when did you help build it, wow, you might have mentioned you were bringing this out as we are friends - do I get a discount
    Early days yet, obviously but whenever i upgrade my Graphics card (recently got a MSI 960 GTX 4GB) it seems something big and better is always on the horizon - oh well, I'll stick to my current graphics card lol
    http://wccftech.com/nvidia-pascal-hbm2-16gb-1-tbs-2016/

http://www.pcworld.com/article/3052312/components-graphics/nvidias-monstrous-pascal-gpu-is-packed-with-cutting-edge-tech-and-15-billion-transistors.html

Last edited by plissken3; April 05, 2016 at 03:00 PM.
    WHY NOT TRY MY MODS BELOW - FOR EMPIRE & NAPOLEON
    here:BetterMusicMod& here:SharpeThemeMod
    & here:WarpathPictureMod

oh dammit! I want preorder a Pascal now!

Quote Originally Posted by plissken3 View Post
    AUM is looking fantastic keep up the great work Pascal & Marco + team brilliant

Also Pascal mate did you know that you have a monster of a graphics card from Nvidia that you never told us about lol when did you help build it, wow, you might have mentioned you were bringing this out as we are friends - do I get a discount
    Early days yet, obviously but whenever i upgrade my Graphics card (recently got a MSI 960 GTX 4GB) it seems something big and better is always on the horizon - oh well, I'll stick to my current graphics card lol
    Quote Originally Posted by DramaBelli View Post
    oh dammit! I want preorder a Pascal now!
    Thanks a lot mate and your testing work is much appreciated.

Yes it's so funny that NVIDIA called their new monster like me. I read it recently too.

Radious's Avatar I came, I saw, I modded

Please one Pascal here aswell. Seems good for TW games.

Winner of the 2011, 2012. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 Modding Awards in Total War Shogun 2, Rome 2, Attila, Warhammer 1 and Warhammer 2.
    Follow us here - Team Radious

A reason more to skip definitively amd if I will buy another high end card one day (I doubt but who knows )

Default Re: [Official Submod] Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 2.4 - (Updated 8.9.2016)

Hello AUM-ATT players,

I released my AUM-ATT 2.4.

- fully save game compatible
    - small balancing changes (vanilla and Radious)
    - optimizations related to several custom units
    - optimized the AI recruitment priorities of several units
    - optimized the visual variations of these units and some fixes have been made

Frankish Long Axe Warriors
    Saxon Long Axe Warriors
    Danish Long Axe Warriors
    Danish Crossbowmen
    Jutish Crossbowmen
    Geatic Crossbowmen
    Alemannic-Helvetii Mercenary Axemen
    Alemannic-Helvetii Mercenary Pikemen
    Pictish Warriors of Fionn
    Pictish Highland Archers
    Pictish Crossbowmen
    Pictish Pikemen
    Hunnic Mounted Skirmishers
    Sassanid Pikemen

- the optional "aum_att_mod_optional_vanilla_units_unlock.pack" has been now directly included into both core aum_att_mod*.pack mods.

If you installed the optional mod manually before, then you can delete this optional file from your Attila data directory.

Several vanilla units and ships have been unlocked for other factions in the custom battle and the main campaign. The units of the DLC factions are only activated if you bought the DLCs.

Saxons:
    Germanic Crossbowmen
    Germanic Hunters
    Germanic Elite Archers (technology required and upgrade available from Germanic Archers or Germanic Hunters)

Picts:
    Celtic Archers
    Elite Highland Archers (technology required and upgrade available from Celtic Highland Archers)

Danes: (DLC)
    Huscarls

Geats: (DLC)
    Huscarls
    Viking Elite Dragonship

Jutes: (DLC)
    Viking Elite Dragonship

Antes / Sclaveni / Venedi: (DLC)
    Large Onager

Aksum / Himyar / Tanukhids: (DLC)
    Large Onager

Garamantians / Lakhmids:
    Large Onager

Thanks a lot to PLISSKEN3 for testing.

Unfortunately at the moment the STEAM workshop has problems with updating mods. I will upload it to STEAM as soon as the workshop works again.

In the meantime the players can download the AUM-ATT 2.4 Radious version from my Mediafire download link on the first post and copy the file aum_att_mod_rad.pack to the Attila data folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\total war attila\data

Cheers and enjoy AUM-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: [Official Submod] Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 2.4 - (Updated 8.9.2016)

Unfortunately Steam still doesn't let me update my AUM-ATT 2.4. So please download the newest version from my Mediafire link.

www.mediafire.com/folder/usca03sdci4p5/AUM_Attila

The installation is easy:

Please copy the file "aum_att_mod_rad.pack" to the Attila data folder and replace the old one.

Swiss ich weiß ja nicht aber irgendwie löscht der Launcher die Mod aus dem data Ordner - Swiss I do not know but somehow deletes the Launcher die Mod folder from the data

Hab die Datei nach aum_att_mod.pack unbenannt nun nimmt der Launcher das an Oo

Quote Originally Posted by xellli View Post
    Swiss ich weiß ja nicht aber irgendwie löscht der Launcher die Mod aus dem data Ordner - Swiss I do not know but somehow deletes the Launcher die Mod folder from the data
    Quote Originally Posted by xellli View Post
    Hab die Datei nach aum_att_mod.pack unbenannt nun nimmt der Launcher das an Oo
    Hello xelli, I saw your message now too on the Steam thread. Yes unfortunately sometimes the Attila launcher does delete mod files if they were previously downloaded as subscribed mods and then afterwards manually put into the data folder. Yes re-naming solves this case.

Unfortunately Steam still doesn't let me update my AUM-ATT 2.4. So please download the newest version from my Mediafire link.

www.mediafire.com/folder/usca03sdci4p5/AUM_Attila

The installation is easy:

Please copy the file "aum_att_mod_rad.pack" to the Attila data folder and replace the old one.

Default Re: [Official Submod] Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 2.5 - (Updated 17.10.2016)

Hello AUM-ATT players,

I released my AUM-ATT 2.5.

- fully save game compatible
    - fixed some "turns to create" of the custom units in the campaign
    - added the Large Onager to these factions: Picts / Caledonians / Ebdanians

Unfortunately I experience still problems with the STEAM workshop. I'm in contact with the Creative Assembly support. I will upload it to STEAM as soon as the workshop works again.

In the meantime the players can download the AUM-ATT 2.5 Radious version from my Mediafire download link here https://www.mediafire.com/folder/usc...4p5/AUM_Attila

Please copy the file aum_att_mod_rad.pack to the Attila data folder:

Cheers and enjoy AUM-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: [Official Submod] Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 2.5 - (Updated 17.10.2016)

Unfortunately I still experience problems with the STEAM workshop. I'm in contact with the Creative Assembly support. I will upload it to STEAM as soon as the workshop works again.

In the meantime the players can download the AUM-ATT 2.5 Vanilla version from my Mediafire download link here https://www.mediafire.com/folder/usc...4p5/AUM_Attila

Please copy the file aum_att_mod_van.pack to the Attila data folder:

The Modding Award winners of 2015 have been announced.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ners-Announced

Thanks a lot to all voters and for this great honor!

I can't say any release date yet, but there will be updates and I will continue to support AUM-ATT in the future.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast