Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 2.7 - Radious version - (updated 2.3.2018)

Default Re: [Official Submod] Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 1.3 - (updated 13.3.2015)

Hello AUM-ATT players,

I released my AUM-ATT 1.3.

Changelog:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

- small balancing changes (vanilla and Radious)

> Hunnic Mounted Skirmishers

Unit creation and icon by SWISS HALBERDIER

Tier: 1

Recruitment:
    att_bld_nomad_city_1
    att_bld_nomad_city_2
    att_bld_nomad_city_3
    att_bld_nomad_warriors_1
    att_bld_nomad_warriors_2
    att_bld_nomad_warriors_cavalry_3
    att_bld_nomad_warriors_cavalry_4

Upgrade available from this unit:
    none

Custom battle:
    Huns

Abilities:
    precision shot / can shoot while moving / immune to fatigue / hide in forest

Thanks a lot to DRAMABELLI for his screenshots and testing. Thanks a lot to PLISSKEN3 and YOYO80 for testing.

All download links are on my first post.

Cheers and enjoy AUM-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: [Official Submod] Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 1.3 - (updated 13.3.2015)

Hello AUM-ATT players,

I will release the next version after the new patch/DLC has been released. There will be new Crossbow units for the Nordic factions and new Hunnic units with custom textures by DramaBelli.

Cheers
    Swiss Halberdier

plissken3's Avatar Decanus

Congrats and thank you Pascal on yet another updated release of this fantastic mod mate, I have always used your AUM mods and always will - "Attila" will never be the same again keep 'em coming mate
    p.s if you marco or Radious ever need me to do some research for you no matter how small just pm me or via steam!

Colin
    Last edited by plissken3; March 21, 2015 at 03:48 PM.
    WHY NOT TRY MY MODS BELOW - FOR EMPIRE & NAPOLEON
    here:BetterMusicMod& here:SharpeThemeMod
    & here:WarpathPictureMod

Quote Originally Posted by plissken3 View Post
    Congrats and thank you Pascal on yet another updated release of this fantastic mod mate, I have always used your AUM mods and always will - "Attila" will never be the same again keep 'em coming mate
    p.s if you marco or Radious ever need me to do some research for you no matter how small just pm me or via steam!
    Colin
    Thanks a lot my Scottish mate! You're doing a fantastic job as my professional tester for my AUM mods!

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    Thanks a lot my Scottish mate! You're doing a fantastic job as my professional tester for my AUM mods!
    Aye mate cheers a lot for your comments and REP+ i'll be sure to give back REP when I can - you're the one thats doing a fantastic job, making excellent mods for "Attila" which is now playable due to mods so thank you REP+ given and deserved sir

To my friends reply below - I will be sure to do that for you Marco and Pascal - I do love research
    Last edited by plissken3; April 01, 2015 at 05:15 PM.

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

You're welcome Colin, you know every source related to names, visuals of units are alweys well accepted here. You know how much they count also for me

Very much looking forward to the crossbow units. Looking forward to Friday when I can play again.

Aye mate cheers a lot for your comments and REP+ i'll be sure to give back REP when I can - you're the one thats doing a fantastic job, making excellent mods for "Attila" which is now playable due to mods so thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by DramaBelli View Post
    You're welcome Colin, you know every source related to names, visuals of units are alweys well accepted here. You know how much they count also for me
    You're both very welcome and I'm happy to have you both in my team! I highly appreciate your efforts for my AUM mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Delicate Strawberry View Post
    Very much looking forward to the crossbow units. Looking forward to Friday when I can play again.
    Thanks There will be three Crossbow units for the Nordic factions (Danes, Geats, Jutes) with custom shields by Aguirre/Weeag and two custom textured Hunnic cavalry units by DramaBelli.

Very happy to see you back at work on Attila Swiss, waiting for a few more factions to be included, so keep em coming Swiss, you always deliver top quality work brother!

Quote Originally Posted by WRL View Post
    Very happy to see you back at work on Attila Swiss, waiting for a few more factions to be included, so keep em coming Swiss, you always deliver top quality work brother!
    Thanks a lot WRL! The new version will be released tomorrow.

Default Re: [Official Submod] Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 1.4 - (updated 26.3.2015)

Hello AUM-ATT players,

I released my AUM-ATT 1.4.

Changelog:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

- fully compatible with the latest patch and all DLCs
    - small balancing changes (vanilla and Radious)
    - changed the used javelin of the Hunnic Mounted Skirmishers
    - added the ability "quick reload" to the Armoured Sagitarii and Hunnic Mounted Skirmishers
    - optimized the visual variations of the appearances of the Armoured Sagitarii, Hunnic Mounted Skirmishers, Danish Long Axe Warriors, Frankish Long Axe Warriors, Saxon Long Axe Warriors

- optional "aum_att_mod_optional_vanilla_units_unlock.pack" available

You can use this mod with both versions of my AUM-ATT (vanilla and Radious) to unlock vanilla units and ships in the custom battle and campaign.

It is fully optional and works with AUM-ATT or without AUM-ATT.

You need the DLCs for the units of the DLC factions.

Saxons:
    Germanic Crossbowmen
    Germanic Hunters
    Germanic Elite Archers

Danes:
    Huscarls
    Royal Huscarls
    Viking Chosen Dragonship
    Viking Elite Dragonship

Geats:
    Huscarls
    Royal Huscarls
    Viking Chosen Dragonship
    Viking Elite Dragonship

Picts:
    Celtic Archers

> Hephthalites "Sveta Huna" Lancers (Sveta Huna = White Huns)

Custom armours, helmets, bracers and greaves textures by DRAMABELLI

Tier: 3

Recruitment:

none

Custom battle:
    Huns

Abilities:
    rapid advance / form wedge / frenzy / can shoot while moving / signal shot / heavy shot / flaming arrows (only in the vanilla version) / scare enemies / hide in forest

> Hephthalites "Sveta Huna" Horse Archers (Sveta Huna = White Huns)

Custom armours, helmets, bracers and greaves textures by DRAMABELLI

Tier: 3

Recruitment:

none

Custom battle:
    Huns

Abilities:
    rapid advance / precision shot / quick reload / can shoot while moving / parthian shot / signal shot / heavy shot / flaming arrows (only in the vanilla version) / scare enemies / hide in forest

> Danish Crossbowmen

Custom animation by FREREANE
    Custom shields textures by AGUIRRE and WEEAG

You need the DLC "Viking Forefathers" that you can play this unit in the custom battle and campaign.

Tier: 2

Recruitment:
    att_bld_barbarian_city_major_3
    att_bld_barbarian_city_major_4
    att_bld_barbmigs_military_archers_3
    att_bld_barbmigs_military_archers_4

none

Custom battle:
    Danes

Abilities:
    precision shot / quick reload / signal shot / heavy shot / flaming arrows (only in the vanilla version) / hide in forest / immune to sea-sickness

> Jutish Crossbowmen

You need the DLC "Viking Forefathers" that you can play this unit in the custom battle and campaign.

Recruitment:

none

Custom battle:
    Jutes

Abilities:
    precision shot / quick reload / signal shot / heavy shot / flaming arrows (only in the vanilla version) / hide in forest

> Geatic Crossbowmen

Recruitment:

none

Custom battle:
    Geats

Abilities:
    precision shot / quick reload / signal shot / heavy shot / flaming arrows (only in the vanilla version) / hide in forest

Thanks a lot to DRAMABELLI for his custom textures, screenshots and testing.
    Thanks a lot to AGUIRRE and WEEAG for their custom shields textures.
    Thanks a lot to FREREANE for his custom animation.
    Thanks a lot to PLISSKEN3 for testing and research.
    Thanks a lot to YOYO80 for testing.

All download links are on my first post.

Cheers and enjoy AUM-ATT
    Swiss Halberdier

Default Re: [Official Submod] Additional Units Mod - Attila (AUM-ATT) 1.4 - (updated 26.3.2015)

What a great update, thanks for your work!

Edit: In game the Geatic Crossbowmen are called Gauti Crossbowmen. Is that intentional?
    Last edited by Delicate Strawberry; March 26, 2015 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Delicate Strawberry View Post
    What a great update, thanks for your work!
    Edit: In game the Geatic Crossbowmen are called Gauti Crossbowmen. Is that intentional?
    Thanks DS!

Basically both names are possible for this unit. But I will change the in-game name (only visible for English players) to "Geatic" in the next release that it is more English-friendly for all English players.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Halberdier View Post
    Thanks DS!

Basically both names are possible for this unit. But I will change the in-game name (only visible for English players) to "Geatic" in the next release that it is more English-friendly for all English players.
    Ah good, I was just checking just incase. Looking forward to the next update then.

Really good units out here, loved AUM for Rome 2, and when i get Attila then definitely this is also a must-have!

Hi Pascal - tested latest units - working fine and I must say what FANTASTIC units you have done - I am very proud to work with you/Marco as you are always making "Total War" games better for us all - WELL DONE

Quote Originally Posted by RemyKalda View Post
    Really good units out here, loved AUM for Rome 2, and when i get Attila then definitely this is also a must-have!
    Hi Pascal - tested latest units - working fine and I must say what FANTASTIC units you have done - I am very proud to work with you/Marco as you are always making "Total War" games better for us all - WELL DONE
    Thanks a lot guys! Yes DramaBelli created awesome new textures for my units. Your testing work is highly appreciated mate!

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

AUM is back to the old rythm, let's rock mode on

Long is the path, strong is the march

Could you maybe add the Artillery units and Barricades that appear in Rome 2? Really miss some diversity in artillery. Can't see a reason why these should be missing in Attila. Also the Eastern Roman Empire could get some Ramming Ships and the Clibinarii could get much higher armor (they are completely coated in scale armor......) like in Rome 1 in my opinion.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast